• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yep, but I did skip a few years to enter that school." Sage says and she smiles slightly before she frowns slightly "And... I don't know if he wants to be my friend yet, his scent is off, like a werewolf hiding has an off scent."

"If dad keeps it up it's his fault." Conner mumbles, going to put his prizes in his room before he goes to take care of the animals with Jon.

Richard taps his finger in thought."Does this boy happened to be named Rowan? We've met a kid werewolf named Rowan and Conner was taking care of him for some time." He tells her.

Jon gets the animal feed to hand to Conner while he chooses the hay to feed to the cows and horses in their stables, going there to give them their food."Yeah but still..." He mumbled.

Carrie sighed a bit. She liked it a bit here in Gotham but there was no point arguing. "can we get food first? i need energy if we're going back to central city. I burned a lot of energy running here." She said as she held up her wallet offering to pay.

"Wasn't he more my age?" Sage asks tilting her head slightly and she frowns "And why would a werewolf be protecting a vampire, it makes no sense to me." she mumbles, sure there were werewolves working with them, but it's more a they leave each other be thing.

Conner feeds the animals and frowns, ever since Clark didn't have to do farmwork anymore he was rarely home "I just don't get why he'd do that.

Richard gives a small shrug."I think he might be and he defended Rose so it's not too much of a stretch, doesn't mean all vampires and werewolves are enemies." He explains.

Jon finishes up with that."He just thinks work is more important." He mumbled then he runs towards the house to get inside while Tim was just hiding in his room.

Bart walks down the sidewalk."Just be careful in this place but there should be somewhere around here you could get some food." He tells her.

carrie smiles and walks beside him "your the best! thank you!!!" she giggles and smiles as though she was a walking rainbow. "so um bart? can i ask about something kinda vague?" she said looking at him.

"I never said we were enemies." Sage points out "But we leave the werewolves alone and vice versa." she explains, she didn't really know how to explain it though.

Conner heads inside and dumps Tim's present, the one he won at the hammer thing, in Tim's room before putting his own one in his own room.

Richard ruffles her hair."That doesn't mean you can't make friends with a werewolf either, I would." He pokes his tongue out."I should probably be hitting the hay soon, it's been a long day." He tells her.

Tim sits up at the stuffed plushie of himself and his brows furrowed, he goes after Conner and latches onto him from him without a word.

Bart goes around the corner and points to a place where she could get food fast."What did you want to ask then?" He questioned her.

"w-what's my life in the future?" Carrie knew she wasn't supposed to ask about the future but sometimes she couldn't help it. It bothered her not knowing what was ahead.

"I'll do my homework in my room and then get some sleep." Sage says and she hugs him "I'm glad Rose saved your life, even if Bruce isn't." she tells him before going to her room.

"What is it?" Conner asks looking at him and he frowns "You okay Tim? Is this about what happened with your brother?"

Richard gives her a hug and rubs her back."Thanks..." He says quietly before he let's go and retreats to his room and climbs into the bed, careful not to disturb Rose though.

Tim sighed."What can't I hold you? Though yeah ans I just want to cuddle with you." He mumbles."So don't leave." He says quietly.

Bart pouts."No I can't tell you about your future, I've been told not to do just go grab yourself something toeat then we're going home." He tells her.

carrie speeds in and almost faints. She orders her food and comes back out 5 minutes later eating so fast she forgot to breathe "w-want some food?" she asked bart offering nicely

"Hey, at least he's still alive." Conner says and he smiles "And I know you distrust Rose, but if your roles were reversed and that was the only way you could save me you'd do it." he tells him "I know I would."

Tim nuzzles him a little."I know...and that's if I could've bit you mister tough man." He managed a small chuckle."Can we just take it easy for the rest of the night?" He asks him.

Bart waved a hand."Nope I don't need anything, I've got snacks wifh me." He puts her in a taxi to take her out of the city and he goes with her.

Carrie finished eating and stuffed the trash in her bag so she didn't litter. "was anyone worried about me bart? my dad, wally?" she seemed a bit anxious and nervous and anxiously bounced her leg repeatedly.

"Sure, as long as no more chores show up." Conner says and he sighs "All the work falls to me and Jon because dad's never ever home." he mumbles.

Timeskipping a few weeks

Richard was lounging on the chair with a movie playing on the TV, he was trying to get used to being a vampire but it's taken a small toll on his mood sometimes, he sits up when Jade comes over and even Barbara has been coming over to check up on him.

Tim was working with Jon outside on the farm to feed the animals and do some work around the place since as usual Clark wasn't there to help out either.

Carrie came home completely covered in an allergic reaction from a beesting "ow ow ow!" she limped as she walked in pain. "anyone home?! help!" she called out.

Breanna attempted to call home. She had the idea to get therapy, maybe it might help her anger issues. As she called she begged and hoped someone, anyone, would answer.

Rose comes back home using the balcony, her outfit torn in several places and she lets herself fall face fist on the couch "They're already healed." she assures Hannah, who's looking worried.

Conner's checking what plantable things they have before heading to the animals "So I'm guessing dad's not showing up, again."

Jason is off a bit worse then Rose is and he plops down on a chair, he had already changed into his casual outfit though, he raises an eyebrow when Jake walks over with the first aid kit.

Barbara stands over Jason with her hands on her hips."Jason..." She sighs and takes the first aid kit from Jake before telling him to go distract Julie from coming in there.

Richard ruffles Jade's hair before noticing Rose."And where have you been?" He raised a brow, he didn't like she had run off without telling him this time and probably with Jason too.

Jon throws down some of the feed."He hasn't been home since yesterday." He goes over to Conner, they would have to start on some of the spring seeds they had to plant.

Barry was getting ready to get to work, grabbing his jacket and his bag."You've got to be kidding me..." He was already running late for work.

carrie annoyingly itched her arms "it was an accident i swear! I got stung by a bee" Her arms and everything was swollen. "I um...think i'm allergic" she looked panicked, scared, and nervous.

"Emergency at the docks." Rose explains and she sighs "Justice League got there too late and when they did arrive Jason and I had to leave instantly, we may or may not have gotten shot at."

Jake nods and he goes to play with Julie. "Look, be mad all you want Babs, if we hadn't gotten there when we did they would've blown up the docks." Jason tells her "And the Justice League was too slow, surprise surprise."

Conner sighs "Grandma's going to be planting what seeds we have, mom... is looking for a new place to stay in the city, she said she can't do this anymore."

Barbara moves his arms and checks him over if she needed to do anything, she knew he does heal faster."You need to be telling me where you're going..." Is all she says to him, Julie pushes the toy cars at her brother.

Richard stands up to walk over to her before he goes to grab her a change of clothes then hand them to her."Go wash up, I've got some lunch in the fridge for you." He gestured towards the fridge.

Jon turns away from his brother at that."You're not going to leave too are you? I don't want this family splitting up..." He mumbles and wraps his arms around himself.

Barry goes out the door."Don't know what you were doing near bees or possibly poison ivy but you've got your epipens in the drawer." He tells her.

Last edited:
carrie calls out "please drive safe dad!" Carrie said this to him every day out of love. She went and grabbed a epipen and quickly injected it "o-ow" she felt the swelling die down a bit but still had slight hives.

"Wanted to, but we were in a hurry." Jason says and he sighs "I'm just lucky we had an easy bomb to disarm, though Rose protected me from most of the gunfire.". Jake sits down and smiles "Do you wanna play outside soon?" he asks.

Rose gets up and changed in their room before walking back "Wasn't supposed to do anything today, but we got the alert." she says "How are you feeling?" she asks.

"If anything I think mom would take you with her Jon." Conner says "I wouldn't leave grandma to deal with the farm alone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back