• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Richard sets Jade down beside her."So I shouldn't have to worry about that, maybe that's what he thinks would happen and that's why he got angry about it?" He shrugs."He was? This is just something we need to get used to...guessing Jason was okay about it." He sits with them.

Jon clapped for him."Huh? There's plenty of merch for you too come on its not just me." He pokes his tongue out and the person hands over the plushiecto him.

"Yes, but given how terrible I was feeling about the whole thing..." Rose trails off and she looks down "Bruce also didn't seem to care that if you had died we would've erased Jade from history." she mumbles.

Conner shrugs "I never see it." he says and smiles "Do you want to try and win somethig from Dami?" he asks.

Richard grabbed hold of her hand and squeezed it."You sure he would say something like that though?" He didn't like that Bruce had acted like that though, Jade hugs Rose quietly.

Jon grabs the ball."Might as well get the one of me but you know I don't steal your glory, there is stuff out there of you." He punched his arm before throwing the ball and getting the plushie."Now what?" He asks him.

"Why else would he wish you were dead instead of alive?" Rose asks quietly as she hugs Jade back "I don't know what to do anymore, I suppose I can ask Hannah to train you with the basics." she mumbles.

"Stuff I can never seem to find." Conner says and he chuckles "Well we could wander around a bit, see if there are more games we could do."

Richard leans over to just lean on her."Yeah let's talk to Hannah when she's home though I'm a bit tired..." He shrugged, he does poke at his canines before just dragging Rose into his arms to nuzzle and Jade eases in Rose's grasp, she does fall asleep in her arms as it was getting late there.

Jon nods and he throws the ball first to knock over the bottles then get his prize of the superboy plushie before he follows his brother."Why don't you do the test of strength one eith the thing you hit with the hammer." He tells him.

Rose smiles slightly and she nods "Will do." she mumbles and she hides a yawn as she slowly falls asleep, leaning against Dick. Sage quietly enters the house and puts her bag away, she could do her homework later "I'm back." she whispers and she hugs Dick, being careful not to wake the other two.

Conner chuckles "Sure." he says and walks over that way, seeing a few guys brag about the fact they almost his the bell "Hold this for me." he says, handing his plushy to his brother before walking over "You get to try it for free kid, anything to make them shut up." the man says, apparently the group of kids had been there for a while.

Richard gives Sage a pat on the back before putting his arms around the other two, he was stuck there now with those two."Welcome home." He offered a small smile though it was a bit forced.

Jon takes the plushie and holds it for him."Just don't to breaking it." He says quietly before standing off to the side, he'd let him do it as if he himself would then they'd question him about how he was so strong but it might humiliate those kids more if he did.

"What happened?" Sage asks amd she adds "And I'm not referring to the fact you're now a vampire like Rose.". she looks down, she knew Rose would only do that as a last resort.

"No promises Jon." Conner says lifting the hammer with one hand and that already shut the guys up, so he hits the thing and the bell rings not a few seconds later and he chuckles as he selects his prize.

Richard sighed."Don't worry about it Sage, I don't want to talk about it..." He was a little tired though."How do uou know I am one anyway though when you just got here?" He questioned her.

Jon pokes his tongue out before chuckling at the other kids, he goes over to his brother."What would you like to do next huh? We'll probably have to get home soon." He tells him.

Carrie had gone out for a run when she was speeding too fast. As she wasn't paying attention to where she was going, she slipped and found herself outside of wayne manor. "Woah" she looked up in amazement and walked towards the front door. She was lost in the city anyways so maybe someone could give her directions.

"Your scent changed." Sage mumbles and she looks at Rose "And she wouldn't do it unless she had no other choice." she says and she sighs.

"Yep, mom might be worried and the animals needs some extra hay." Conner says and he hides a yawn.

Richard shrugged."I know ans I dont blame hee at all but Bruce did get made at her for it too...this is just something I need to get used to you know." He explains.

Jon nods and he makes his way outside so they can get to his brothers car."You should talk to Tim when we're home but animals first." He nods.

The gate of manor would be locked to outsiders and the family had taken Alfred out to eat at a restaurant.

"Oh, why did he get mad? Doesn't he want you to stay alive?" Sage asks and she sits down on a chair, thinking, when Hannah walks over with some tea.

"Can you please stop with that? I know I'm supposed to talk to him." Conner says and he adds "I'm not dad who can't talk about his feelings and buries them when something's not going his way."

Richard sighed."We should get these two in bed..." He glanced at Jade to Rose."He afraid of me becoming some monster vampire even though they're civilized." He tells her.

Jon punched his brothers arm before climbing into the car withcthe plushies."Well sometimes you are stubborn Conner and you use to have anger issues too..." He mumbled."Thoufh let's get home." He tells him.

Carrie looked at the gate looking for any sign of a doorbell or intercom of sorts. She had no clue no one was home and couldn't see a car anyways. "H-hello?" she doesn't think she'll get an answer so she decides to leave as she walks around Gotham city looking for her way back home. "god this place is too big!"

Bart does zip after her."Why are you in Gotham city? You're suppose to be at home." He folds his arms, he had been sent to go find her for Barry, he sighs a little.

carrie spins around to look at bart a little startled "h-hey" She didn't expect to see him. "what are you doing here in gotham city? better question, how did you find me?" She asks him trying to turn it around on him.

Last edited:
Damian sat silent waiting on there food as he texted Jon wondering what he was up to this evening perhaps seeing if he'd want to hang out later

Last edited:
"So his memory loss made his forget that too." Sage mumbles and she smiles slightly at the sight "I think Rose would much rather sleep against you." she says.

"I know that." Conner says and he sighs as he drives them home "You think dad will be home by now?" he asks quietly.

Richard gently moves Rose so he could take Jade to her room she shares with Sage."I'll take hee to the room with me, she can cuddle with me in there." He sets her down before going to get Rose."You could say that." He mumbled.

Jon pulls out his phone to tell Damian he just went to the fair with his brother and was going home."He could be or he could be doing something else, who knows with him." He shrugs.

Bart folds his arms as he raised a brow at her."Your phone and tailed you, so why are you out here in Gotham city all by yourself?" He questioned her.

"well it's a funny story. i um it started out i was just going for a little run but i can't really control my speed and somehow i ended up here lost and not sure how to get home." Carrie pauses and looks up at Bart. "wait YOU tracked my phone? also why were you trailing me Bart?"

"Well I'll tell you how my day went tomorrow then." Sage says and she grabs her bag "Though I do suggest drinking the tea Hannah made you, you'll feel better." she says, heading into her room.

"Yes apparently saving the world is more important then we are." Conner mumbles, he parks his car and grabs his two prizes "Mom might scold him though, if he comes home from yet another mission."

Richard lifts up Rose."You can tell me now if you want to." He goes to place her in his bed then stepped out for Sage and for the tea from Hannah."What kind of tea?" He asks her.

Jon sighed."Yeah..." He messed with the window, he got annoyed at his father like Conner did when he focused more on his job then on them."Mom is about ready to snap." He tells him.

Bart grumbled a little."Well you weren't that hard to find, alot of us have trackers for obvious reasons." He explains."Let's get you home." He tells her.

"Special tea made by miss Rose her mother." Hannah says and she adds "It's a good substitude for blood.". Sage nods and she sits down on the couch "So... there's this girl in my class who likes to bully me because I'm younger then everyone else, but there's a guy in my class who always put her in her place when I can't." she says and she smiles brightly "But my teachers says that they don't understand why the headmaster hesitated to let me in, they think I'm a genuis, didn't tell them I spend days at Vlad's library because that'd be weird."

"I once heard mom talking to grandma about how she could't go on like that much longer." Conner says and he sighs, would that mean they'd have to move away?

Richard takes the tea and he drinks some of it, like he was just taste testing it."So to help wifh cravings, gotcha." He goes over to Sage, letting her explain her day."So you've for yourself friend potential in this boy if he helps out when the girl bullies you." He ruffles her hair."Uh huh, maybe the headmaster just didn't believe it so uou got to prove it which I'm sure you would." He assures her.

Jon bites his lip."I don't want our family falling apart..." He mumbles, he fiddled with the window and doesn't hesitate to leave the car once they got home, going towards the animals too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back