• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara grabs the kids bags to bring out to the car ans load them in there before going to get Julie but she slips away and starts running to hide from them like they were playing a game.

Jade pouts and she pats her."You're okay, you did what you had to and daddy lives." She says quietly before she offers her a smile."Don't worry about him." She tells her.

Jon raised a brow."Hasn't Tim gone to the circus? When he was small and Richard was there?" He questioned him."Why wouldn't he go to the fair?" He stops when Tim tries calling Conner."Get it." He tells him.

Bruce smacks the photo fo the side."Who's to say I won't go out as Batman again Alfred? Who's to say he won't turn into some monster like vampires I've faced before?" He questioned him."Rose has turned Richard into a vampire Damian." He tells him.

Harley sighed at that."Maybe the flower shop or that'd be online, no one uses those yellow books anymore." She wavew a hand."Go do your homework with Vander." She tells him.

damian spoke "she what?!" as he gave his father a look of surprise and anger wanting to know what had happened and also as to why she'd do such thing as he clenched a fist lightly turning to look at alfred like 'i missed a lot...'

Alastor sighed and spoke "What i was doing till the phone went off" as he went back to do his homework muttering under his breath as he walked

"You medical condition says that master Bruce." Alfred deadpans and he looks at Damian "Master Richard was critically injured by the Talon going after master Bruce, miss Rose saved him." he explains. "You know, I really do enjoy working here Alfred." Sebastian says and he glares at Bruce "But apparently Bruce his memory loss resulted into him hating vampires, so I will be going back to miss Lilith's house since I can't return to Vlad's castle." he says and he heads upstairs.

Jason sighs "Julie get to the car or we're leaving without you!" he call out to his daughter, he was not going to be back anytime soon with them. Jake pouts, he liked Alfred's cooking.

"Except her then." Ivy says and she smiles at Harley "Just let it go for now love and enjoy our day off."

Conner rolls his eyes and he says "Well he hasn't asked me to go with him to one anyway." he takes his phone and frowns before answering the call "What happened that you forgot you were mad at me?" he asks.

Barbara has Jake get in the car as she grabbed her bag, she waited on her husband and daughter, Julie stepping out from where she was hiding."You wouldn't dare leave me daddy!" She got sassy with him, swatting at his legs before running outside.

Tim growled."Oh shut it, I answered you earlier so what makes you think I'm mad when you apologized?" He questioned him."We were attacked by the court and Richard nearly died but you know what Rose would've done." He tells him.

Bruce just wheelw himself out of there and uses the elevator to get into the manor, he was probably blaming himself over this too.

Harley smiles a little at her."You've got chores to do too!" She called out before leaning into her quietly."Yeah..." She hummed a little.

breanna sighs and sneaks off to the flower shop, puts on a disguise to hide her face and walks into the shop browsing flowers and acting normal like nothing happened. She looks at some roses "got these in white?" she spoke in a low quiet tone.

The plants outside grow and drag Breanna outside, closing the door behind her, he sign is clearly switched to 'closed' and the camera is active.

"Hey, I get you don't trust her, but if she saved his life then what's the problem?" Conner asks and he sighs "So I'm guessing Bruce didn't take that too well."

"No, but you really should learn when i's okay to play and when it isn't." Jason says putting Julie in the car and he looks back at the manor "Poor Sebastian, always been helpful and then Bruce does that."

Ivy smiles slightly and she hears the door open and close downstairs, so she goes to check at the window "The fuck..." she mumbles and walks downstairs, stepping outside "You do know how to read right?" she asks crossing her arms.

breanna begs "i just want to talk please!! can't you guys hear me out? i'll even work for free!" she pulls her jacket tight around as she shivers a bit in the cold. "i mean no harm!"

Barbara pats his shoulder before getting into the car with the kids."Don't worry about it Jason let's just go home." She waved her hands, Julie grabs one of her plushies in the car and hugs it quietly."Maybe call Rose in a bit." Barbara tells him.

Tim walked around downstairs."Uh I'm calling you to tell you things so don't get so judgemental Conner...I'm coming home later and I just want cuddles and quiet time." He sighs."No he wasn't." He tells him.

Harley sprawls out on the couch once Ivy leaves and sighed."Really? She's here? I told you she'd try to come by." She called out.

"So he'd rather have a dead son then no son? I don't get Bruce, I mean, how do you feel about it?" Conner asks.

"And the answer's still no, we have no space even if we wanted to help. You do not get to threaten us and then come beg us for a place to stay." Ivy says and she goes back inside, closing the door and having her plant surround the sides of the building before she goes to call the Commissioner for a restraining order.

"Still..." Jason says and he drives off, Bruce was on the right track and now he had to fuck it up again "You can call her later, or visit, she didn't want to do it Babs, she didn't want to turn him, but she couldn't lose him."

Barbara gets buckled in."I'll want to check in on her and Richard yeah..." She rolls down her window."You know we would've all done the same, im glad no one else got hurt though and that hes okay." She tells him.

Tim sighed."I just have alot of mixed feelings about this, but I would've used the Lazarus pit if that tells you anything of what I think." He explains."What're you up to?" He asks him.

Breanna runs away far hiding in an old alleyway crying. "forget it then. i live here in the streets" She shivered in the cold trying hard to keep herself warm "maybe theyre right. i need to show people i can change. No more arrests or problems"

"At the fair with Jon." Conner says and he adds "Dad wasn't home, so we decided to go do something fun.", he stays quiet for a bit "At least you're dealing with it a lot better then Bruce is then."

"If by okay you mean we have to wait and see till he wakes up, sure, he's okay." Jason says "Tim... tried to stop her, but he saw we had no other choice."

Rose stretches, she had fallen asleep on the cough and she sighs, she could use some tea right now, Hannah's out doing groceries and Sage is at school, so that left her and Jade there, aside from Dick "Hey Jade... what's he like... as a vampire?" she asks.

breanna gets up and goes to the police station faking a very good injury "help help me i've been shot! i need a police officer hes after me!" she yells staging a really well done act

"Nice try kid, you just got a restraining order on your ass, now get back to the house you're staying at." an officer says "They don't accept anyone there, so be glad you have a roof over your head and food, now get going so you don't waste anyone's time here."

"r-restraining order? it's a local shop!" breanna sighs. "please i need to speak with bruce wayne PLEASE!" Breanna gets on her knees. "and then swear on my life ill go back i promise!"

"Kid you're wasting our time, we have an entire street to clean up, apparently some people who were hiding saw Batman take a knife in the neck, so piss of and let us do important work. Go visit a therapist or something." the officer says and he walks off, they had more important things to deal with then a kid who made horrible life choices.

breanna tries to head back to wayne manor but stops at the gate "i shouldn't...but I..." she hesitates debating back and forth. "do they even miss me at all? did they even care about me?"

Barbara turns to him ans grabs his hand."Jason, could you not talk about this infront of the children." She deadpanned but she was hiding her worry, she didnt want to break down infront of her kids."It'll be okay, Rose can handle this." She was sure of it.

Tim slumps down against the wall."Do you care if I come by then? I just don't want to be here." He tells him, Jon shrugged at his brother he just wanted to spend time with him.

Jade was coloring in a coloring book, she turned to her mother."You'd tell me it was hard for him at first but later on, I know he's still sweet and kind and as you say an idiot when he cracks his jokes." She tells her.

"Of course it'll be hard for him." Rose says as she makes some tea "I just hoped I never had to do this.", it wasn't an option she liked, but she had no choice.

"I mean you could and maybe you can lecture dad if he's at home, but I really should spend some time with Jon." Conner says and he adds "We can talk when we're back."

"They'll figure it out anyway, besides, I'd rather not keep live changing secrets like Bruce does." Jason says and he says "And it's okay to cry and break down."

breanna gets up the courage and goes to the front door and knocks. She wanted to run and hide but was nervous and too scared to try and move "please please please someone answer"

"Don't bother." Sebastian says and he adds "And if you don't get back to the house she will kick you out, you're not on the streets because I recommended you, don't waste it." he says.

"wait i have a very solid reason to be here okay?" breanna put her hands up in defense "i dont want an argument just hear me out" she said asking as politely as she could. "no issues i swear"

"No." Sebastian says "accept you were kicked out Breanna, now go back before I change my mind about you fitting there.", he walks off and says "And don't come back here."

Barbara gives his hand a small squeeze."Just I want you to be more careful..." She wiped away a tear, she couldn't hold back some tears."Let's just go home..." She says quietly.

Tim bites his nails."Either I meet you there or I'll meet with you at home if you just want to hang out wifh Jon then." He stands up to get to Smallville to the farm.

Jade gives her mother a hug."Didn't you want to make him one eventually?" She asks him, there was shuffling around coming from the bedroom though.

breanna yells out "i heard about batman okay?!" she pauses "is bruce okay?! i want to know hes okay. hes my father and im worried about him, dont I get that right? i may have been kicked out but i still care"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back