• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Harley raises a brow."It's rhe kid again Alastor, your sister." She held the phone away from her."What's with all the formalities, I'm not some queen." Not that it bothered hee though."What do you want?" She asks her.

""i just wanted to be respectful miss" breanna told her "I really need a home. I'll even work too. clean cook whatever like a maid" she told harley nervously and panciked.

alastor listened in as he leaned in perhaps he'll take the phone if his mom wanted him to and talk to breanna himself he did seem a little confused as to how breanna figured out there mom's phone number given he never gave her there mom's number to the girl

Rose tries to dry her tears and she mumbles "Just... give it time.", she hated this, but they had to get out of there because the media was starting to swarm them "Robin, can you handle the press?" she asks quietly.

Red Hood crouches down next to his brother "Take him and go back to the cave, we'll handle the reporters." he says and puts a hand on Rose's shoulder.

Richard just let out a small groan, he let go of her hand and doesn't put up much of a fight if she were to carry him, he was tired and was dozing off after clicking a button to call the bike over.

Tim pushes Jason off him."We'll leave, we don't need to bother with any media but focus on going home." He hissed at his brother."Let's go." He throws a smoke pellet down before leaving.

Harley bites her lip."How'd you even get this number? And what's with all this begging kid? You threatened us before and ran off to the rich boys home." She holds the phone between them.

Rose gives a small smile and she teleports with Dick to the batcave, calling Sebastian and Alfred down after she puts him on the medical bed, she's trying not to start crying though.

Jason takes his bike back to the cave after setting the others on autopilot and he frowns, well that would be fun to explain to Bruce.

"I thought you weren't going to answer your phone today." Ivy points out she gives Harley a hug "Who is it anyway?"

Tim follows after Jason on his bike to follow him to the cave, he doesn't say a word to his brother though as he drives there and parks the bike once inside, he goes over to them.

Barbara was just upstairs with Jake and Julie, she had just gotten there a little bit ago with Jake as she had taken him shopping with her.

Harley leans into Ivy with a small pout."Juet wanted to hang out with you." She pokes his cheek."It's that Breanne kid again, Ivy." She tells her.

"How'd she get your number? It's not anywhere for the public to find." Ivy says and she frowns "What does she want though? Cause I don't want her in my shop."

"Get Barbara and Bruce, not the kids." Rose says, she changes out of the costume, which is full of blood and she looks at her arm, no bite marks in sight.

Alfred heads upstairs and he looks at Barbara and Bruce "Miss Rose wants you to come downstairs, it's urgent, she said not to bring the kids.

Jason changes and he sits in the chair in front of the computer, well this is the worst, Bruce could never go out as Batman again, not that he could with those injuries.

"What can we do during a fair?" Conner asks walking to his car "We've going by car Jon, keeping some things normal helps keep you sane and humble.

Barbara turns around to Alfred, her brows furrowed but she nudged Jake."Go watch your sister for me." She puts on cartoons for them."Behave." She goes to follow Alfred down there.

Bruce sets Julie down on the couch with her brother before following them, Tim was getting changed into his casual outfit before tossing a spare of Richard's to Rose.

Jon lands on the ground and runs after him before climbing into the car."You just want to show off your driving skills." He teases him."There's rides and games and food." He tells him."Have you not been to one?" He asks him.

Harley shrugged."That's what I'm wondering and she's trying to get me to let her move in here, calling me ma'am and using all these formal words and begging." She explains.

Rose uses her superspeed to change Dick's outfit and she sits down, how were they going to explain this to Bruce, she doesn't know if he remembers that she's a vampire.

Jason looks at Barbara and Bruce before he looks away "Talons." he mumbles "There were Talons and... they thought you were Batman so..." he trails off, he couldn't look at them.

Ivy groans in annoyance "After threatening us? No way." sbe says, she frowns "Do you think she got kicked out?" she asks.

"No, mom and dad keep promising, but they're constantly busy." Conner says and he drives to the fair.

Barbara goes over to Jason and wraps her arms around him, trying to hold back her emotions."Rose did you?..." She trails off knowing she'd figure what she was asking her.

Tim leaves quickly, he didn't want to be in there with him and Richard twitched just a little before turning onto his side as Bruce wheels in."zthe court of Owls? Is he okay?" He questioned them.

Jon smiled at him."They've taken me before I'm surprised you haven't gone even with Tim or friends." He explains.

Harley pats her hand."I don't know she probably did if she's trying to beg for a place here with us." She sighed,"Then you can tell her that." She tells her.

"look o got sent away, i need a home for a little while, just to get back on my feet. I will do anything I really need this please" Breanna might as well be on her knees begging at this point. She was desperate and needed somewhere to go "I um sort of used that yellow phone number book thingy. it has all kinds of numbers in it. including the iceberg lounge"

"so , what are you reading" jaime asks megan hoping for nothing special , "i dont wanna have to go through another black beatle situation"

"As okay as he can be." Rose mumbles and she looks down "I'm sorry, I should've protected him." she says. Sebastian gives her a sad smile and says "You did the best you could miss Rose."

"Yeah, he'll be fine." Jason says and he frowns, now they had to wait for him to wake up, but who knew when that'd be.

Ivy takes the phone from Harley "Even if we wanted to, we don't have any space, we told you last time." she says and adds "And judging from the fact you have one of those you are somewhere where they are taking care of you, don't call again."

"WAIT!!! please give me one chance to prove myself!" breanna said "i promise I've changed, I mean it just give me one chance and if I fail I'll never reach out again. I'll leave you alone and lose this number. swear on my life"

Barbara let out a small sigh."Tim must be pissed then and Bruce would be too if he knows." She says quietly, leaning into him."How'd they get the jump on you so easily?" She asks him."Rose you had no other choice." She assures her.

Bruce sits by the table and he seemed concerned over his son."You shouldn't have let him go out as Batman..." He clenched his fists, Richard starts to curl up."Should leave him to rest." He tells them.

Harley doesn't stop her from taking the phone, she flinched a little at how loud she was on the phone."We don't have much space here kid as she said." She tells her.

"We made it clear that we don't want you here Breanna, give up, we can't help you, now leave Harley alone!" Ivy says and she ends the call, blocking the number and she groans in annoyance "God I can see why she got kicked out."

"It wasn't my choice Bruce, I came along to protect him, if you wanna blame someone, blame TIm, he has more say on who the next Batman is." Rose says and she sits down on a chair next to the bed "I'll stay here." she mumbles.

Jason shrugs "I need to get some rest, it came out of nowhere Babs, but... the weird part was... that Talon said Dick's his great grandson, so I really want to know what you've been hiding from us Bruce." he says and looks at Bruce "And when he saw it was Dick, not Bruce, he told Rose to save him."

Last edited:
Barbara let's him explain ans her brows furrowed."Then you can go, Rose has it from here and I'll handle the kids." She kisses his forehead."That is something that we should've been told about and let's make sure he doesn't want to try to make him one of them." She tells him.

Bruce raised a brow."Tim has more say on who the next Batman is? What are you talking about?" He wanted to know why she thought Tim had more say."His names William Cobb and he is Richard's great grandfather, he's immortal as they say as they supply them with some serum called electrum...what more my uncle Jacob Kane is one of the head owls." He tells them.

Harley went quiet, she was a bit harsh to the kid but she did threatne them before."You don't think she'll come snooping around here do you?" She asks her.

"My plants won't let her in." Ivy says and she runs a hand through Harley's hair "Besides, even if we had the space I wouldn't let her work in my shop even if she was the only option." she says.

"Because I'm just someone who came into the family who was dating Dick. I couldn't stop him, besides, I told him I would support him no matter what while Tim's an actual part of this family, he could've said something about it." Rose snaps at Bruce "Dont put the blame on me Bruce, I tried to protect him, I saved him and you're getting pissed at me because I shouldn't have let him go out as Batman?" she asks.

Jason runs a hand through his hair "Which explains why they want you dead." he says and adds "But you really shouldn't have hidden that from us Bruce, I'm tired of secrets that tear this family apart." he says and stands up "We're heading back home tomorrow Babs, best we're not here when Dick wakes up." he says.

Barbara gives Jason a nod at that."Jake and Julie can share the spare room unless they want to share ours, up to them but you go I'll watch them." She tried not to let the secrets get to her, she had to focus on her family and Richard's safety."Maybe Rose should take him home?" She tells him.

Bruce raised his fist."You and Tim should've stopped him from going out there and I was told you put the idea in his head to take up the mantle so you are to blame here and the one to blame for turning him too!" He snapped at her."The court would've taken him when he was a child as he was candidate." He wheels away from them.

Harley relaxes into her."You're so protective, it's kinda hot." She bites her lip and giggles."Probably wouldn't stop her if she found us outside or Alastor." She tells her.

"I told him I didn't care, he spend so much time in your shadow I wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't have done it!" Rose tells Bruce and she says "And maybe if you'd taken some backup with you you wouldn't be out of commission! I saved him, you wanna be angry, but would you have let him die? At least some so called dangerous Talon wanted him to live, you don't deserve him!" she yells at Bruce. She puts a hand on Dick's arm and disappears, teleporting home and she sighs.

Jason glares at Bruce "I can't believe you would rather have another son dead, and this time I doubt Ra's will do something." he says and heads upstairs "We're leaving now Barbara." he says.

"No, but we can just ignore her." Ivy says and she sighs "She's only going to cause more trouble if we don't."

Barbara just follows after Jason quietly, she gives his hand a small squeeze before she goes to get the kids."Let's grab your stuff, it's anout time to go home." She tells them, Julie slides off the couch and goes over to them.

Bruce turns around to Alfred."What if he becomes a monster they can't control?" He grumbled."They have no one to blame but themselves Alfred, Batman is my job not theirs." He tells him.

Jade goes over to them when they get home and she pouts at her father."So today was the day?" She asks quietly.

Harley shrugged a little."Suppose so or get a restraining order on her too, let the Wayne's handle her." She waved a hand.

clark decides to head home , if something's wrong he can hear it , he can finally spend some time home with his family . as he gets to the farm he wallks inside of the house " howdy everyone!"

Damian had came down to the batcave when he overheard all of this he seemed to give a look of confusion before speaking "father?"

Alastor spoke "yeesh talk about being desperate" as he sighed watching ivy take the phone and Block Breanna number though he did ask "though mom is your number really in the yellow pages?"

"I really don't want to talk about it." Rose says and she puts Dick in bed before sitting on the couch "Bruce got pissed okay? He's rather have one son less." she mumbles, laying on her side.

"Master Bruce you will not be able to go out as Batman again. Master Dick made the choice himself." Alfred says and he adds "And the city will fall without Batman, but I believe miss Rose will keep an eye on things, she merely did not want to lose her fiance, I also think she did not want a lose a child she knows they'll get eventually." he says showing a picture of Jade "She came from the future."

Conner stops the care once they arrive and he says "No, Tim's not the type to visit fairs." he says parking the car.

Jason already has his bag and he picks up Jake, Bruce wasn't doing himself any favors "We're going to take the car though, don't leave anything behind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back