• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Richard throws down some bombs that released some gel to get some of the feral stuck to make it easier to take them out then he goes for one of the gladiator ones, he takes it down."These are more of the grunts..." He stopped when a throwing knife lodged itself in his neck, the Talon was atop of a building, he was the top dog the one who could take on Bruce himself, the immortal Talon.

Talon who's name was William gets down to pull off the cowl."Richard Grayson has taken up Bruce Wayne's place as Batman? Fuck." He hissed."Not my target." He grumbled.

Jon was surprised by that."What? He gave you something...but he's a villain." He goes to place the wood down where it was suppose to go."I'm sorry he does that." He tells him.

megan sighed and leaned up against the wall "maybe i'm paranoid but i think that mission was more than just a simple getaway heist" she said to Jaime with worry in her voice "scarab could be infiltrated" she told him.

Rose stops smelling the blood and she dashes over "Get the fuck away from him!" she hisses attacking the man "Red Hood, Red Robin, get to my coordinates now!" she says into her comm.

Hood shoots a few more feral one before doing do "Wait Phantom, you can't kill him, he's immortal.", well so was she, sort of, but still.

"I know Lex is a villain." Conner says "But it says something that a villain gave me something, but my actual dad didn't."

Richard was on the ground, gasping a bit as he held his neck but doesn't remove the knife as he'd die faster if it was pulled out, Talon grabs hold of Rose's wrists when she attacked."You're not human are you? Do what you can for my great grandson would you? Maybe you'll earn a favor from this old Talon." He shoved her."Get you off the Court's radar for a bit." He tells her.

Tim hissed when he was scratched on the arm, he knocks the feral one aside then charges at Talon only to be smacked into the ground just as easily."Brother!" He called out, Talon doesnt make a move to kill them though."The boy Ras brought back huh? For someone who's been resurrected from the pit, you are doing well." He points out.

Jon rubs his brothers back a little to comfort him."Like I said you have us and Tim too, you're not alone." He offered him a smile, it affected him too but he mostly hid it."Maybe we can do something as brothers, go have fun." He tells him.

"it could what" jaime didnt think about this idea , "why would it , it was a simple heist , that doesnt really make any sense " he stops talking for a second before speaking again " well the checks seem a bit more hyperactive but its not that much"

"i've had a few run ins with a guy named psimon." Megan told him. "he's not someone to be underestimated, when we were on the mission my mind link wasn't working. something tells me he was in involved and I need help taking him down. I can't do It alone" She said to him "I am not hyperactive or paranoid. I'm being precautions" she told Jaime.

Breanna called harley first to try and talk to her "let's hope this works. harley quinn?" she asked really hoping ivy didn't answer. "god this was a terrible idea" she bounced her leg nervously and a bit scared.

Rin okumura Rin okumura

jaime looks down to the ground for a second..."yeah , we can run some tests on the scabber if we need to , i dont think he'll mind" jaime says

"i really feel bad about this, I know it's not ideal or anything Jaime but I don't want to put the others at risk. you get that right?" Megan asked him. "he's gotten in my head many times and if he messed with scarab we need to know"

"well if you're not cutting the scarab off of my body , im ok , and scarab doesnt mind either , atleast he's not gonna chop anynones arms off for it" jaime says smiling trying to comfort megan

megan managed to smile a little "so he likes me then?" she asked as she made a joke. "we'll go to the lab to sort this out" she figured it would be easier using the technology

" i dont think he likes anyone , but he does like being here more than working for aliens , right buddy , yeah " he says laughing a little before walking with megan

megan pulled up some programs on the computer "okay is scarab ready? are you ready?" she asked them both as she grabbed a few things for her to work with "this won't hurt"

Rose glares "What does it matter if I'm human or not?" she hisses, she knows what she can do, well it's the only thing she can "Well newsflash for you, your old Batman's gone, blame Scarecrow for that, but if you had paid attention you'd know that!" she snaps.

Jason glares "I would assume you have a better reason to attack then to kill my brother." he snaps, he couldn't get to them, not with so many ferals between them.

"Like what?" Conner asks and he adds "We can't leave the work to mom and grandma, so we can't be gone too long."

Tim quickly wiped away some blood from his head, he clenched his fists as he felt helpless there."Fuck..." He growled and he pushes himself up slowly, before crawling towards his brother.

Talon whistles for the undead warriors to retreat into the sewers where they came from."Because you can help him that's why little lady though someone's going to need the other kid the antidote to the poison." He shrugged."I was tasked with going after Bruce Wayne Batman not my grandson but someone has failed to tell me Bruce was out of commission...maybe your father's uncle has it out for your vigilante family." He was about to leave them.

Jon shrugged."Why don't you pick something? Something that we could do that's fun and we're allowed to get breaks and have fun." He raised his hands, though Conner would be getting an alert from Tim."What would you want to do?" He asks him.

"My fathers uncle? What does he have to do with it?" Rose asks and she frowns "Hood, get Robin the antidote." she says tossing him an antidote and she crouches next to Dick, trying to find a way, any way to avoid her last resort option."

Red Hood catches the antidote and he runs to Tim, giving it to him "No one in her family knows though." he mumbles, Rose didn't have contact her fathers side of the family anymore.

"We could go plsy some video games." Conner says and he shrugs "I don't really care what game though."

Alastor heard his mothers phone ringing and raised a brow like 'who is calling my mother at this time of day?' as he worked on his homework in the main common area

Tim takes the antidote and sticks it into his arm, starting go feel better after that and he sits up pushing down on his brothers hand to put pressure there."We need to get him out of here why are you here chatting him up?" He questioned them.

Talon points to Jason."Your father's uncle, well adoptive fathers uncle...but your dad has done business with us Rose, if he spoken about anything he'd have been killed besides the court has been around for years, when Gotham was founded, who's to say anyone else of your family hasn't been involved." He smirked a little."You do have potential as an assassin little lady." He throws down a smoke bomb and was gone.

Jon folds his arms and raised a brow."Why video games? Why don't we go out and do something instead of sitting at home and doing something we can do anyway." He tells him.

Harley sighs and rolls over on the couch."Alastor get the phone would ya!" She called out to her boy, she just wanted to have a day off to hang out with Ivy since they had the store closed for the day to have time off.

Alastor spoke "but what if it's a scam call? " as he got up to grab it a bit annoyed he was dragged away from doing his work to grab a phone he did look at the number and raised a brow he didn't recognize this number as he went over to his mom to give her the phone

"Getting information, but we have bigger issues here! Like him dying!" Rose snaps at Tim and she puts pressure on the would "Dick I need you to stay awake, can you do that? I'll get you to the nearest..." she trails off as she tries to hold back her tears, a hospital can't save him "I'm sorry." she whispers.

Jason runs over to the two and he pales "No no no, we're not losing you Dickie-bird." he says "Rose do something, anything!" he says.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Conner asks and he adds "I don't really care what we do Jon, as long as it's fun."

Tim growled."That's why I asked why the fuck are you chatting him up when we got him to help!" He snapped at Rose, his hands were shaky and Richard pulls the knife from his neck, it had been lodged in deep and coated in poison, the blood spilling and he gasped from the blood in his mouth, choking on it before he falls quiet.

Jon pulls out his phone then shows it to him."There's a carnival in town." He tells him."Maybe we could go to it?" He asks him.

Harley takes the phone from her son with a raised brow."Did you ask who it was?" She questioned him as she didn't know the number."Who is this?" She sits up.

alastor shook his head as he spoke "no i didn't even answer it....." as he sat down to listen in he'll finish his homework after

"Hood, I need you to restrain Robin." Rose says and she pulls her hood down "And before you complain Tim, there's no other way to save him." she says, she bites her own arm before kissing Dick, letting her blood mix with his before pulling back.

Jason grabs Tim in case he wants to attack her, but even he knows there's nothing they can do aside from that, he doesn't want to lose his brother.

"Sure we can go there." Conner says, he had just never been at a carnival before, so he has no clue what to expect.

Richard placing his hand on hers, the wound was starting to heal up slowly though but he was barely awake as the vampire blood was starting to change his DNA to the undead."Rose..." He grasped her hand.

Tim was fighting against Jason ans pushed at his face before going to bite at his arm but he eventually gives up, pouting though but he knew they had no other choice when it came to saving his brother.

Jon smiled at him and he runs before taking off into the air, it'd be faster to fly there unless Conner wanted to drive them."This shouldn't be fun, goingvto the fair." He tells him.

Alastor spoke "but what if it's a scam call? " as he got up to grab it a bit annoyed he was dragged away from doing his work to grab a phone he did look at the number and raised a brow he didn't recognize this number as he went over to his mom to give her the phone
"now before you hang up please just hear me out' breanna asked beggingly. "I just want to talk and work things out ma'am if your willing to listen to me ms quinn" she stayed respectful not calling her mom to respect boundaries.

Megan started running x-rays and technical diagnostics. She hooked up Jaime to a few wires to run some more scans "I'm running a brain scan on you as well to make sure your okay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back