• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"If I could I would move away." Conner admits and he sighs, he's tired of being ignored and neglected by his own father, he thought it had gotten better, but he guessed not.

Rose sighs "Hannah, can you do the spell?" she asks, she hated this situation "I could call in sick for you, if you'd like, they won't miss you at work then." she says.

Jake sighs, he wanted to give Jason time to relax, but he had wanted to work on his homework, he walks to Barbara and sits down next to her "Julie wants to pretend we're digging up treasure." he says, he was a bit tired, school tended to tire him out, so he didn't do a lot during his free days.

Barbara placed a hand on his back."Oh, treasure hunters huh? Well you should get up and go play with her." She gave him a small push, the kid was in elementary which is not hard and should not tire him out either.

Richard grabs hold of her wrists before letting go and walking away."Don't like this Rose..." He mumnled and wanted to go for the front door to leave for a walk despite her telling him he shouldn't.

Jon folds his arms and kicks some dirt and grass."Why would you say that? I wouldn't want you moving away you know so what dad isn't here but I am." He tells him.

Rose crosses her arms "Then... if we don't, Bruce will be righr." she says and she looks at him "Unless we find a way to control your cravings you are a risk to humans and you know as well as I do that Bludhaven's not the safest place to be."

"Because I don't want to feel neglected anymore Jon, he neglected me for years before he got around to accepting me, grandma instantly accepted, you as well, but mom... she needed time to do that because apparently dad hadn't told her about me." Conner explains.

"But I play all day during breaks at school and I don't understand some of the lessons." Jake says "Already got behind in history too." he mumbles under his breath.

Barbara raised a brow."So just because you get recess at school you're just not going to play with your little sister? Does that seem fair?" She folds her arms."Jake the homework isn't going anywhere and it's not middle or high school level." She tells him.

Richard pouts at her."Thought you said I couldnt become like that when you turned me." He mumbled."I don't want to be like that and you know that." He tells her.

Jon sighed and goes to finish up with the animals while sulking a little."I don't neglect you and neither does mother or grandma so you can't use that excuse." He tells him.

"Know what? Hannah can explain this shit, I'm going to take a nap." Rose says and she heads to their room. Hannah sighs "The reason we are civilized is because we don't drink human blood, if you go out with your cravings and you do drink from someone because it's unbearable you wouldn't want to drink anything else." she explains "Most vampires are civilized sure, but there are monsters, those who only feed of humans."

"And yet the person who can train me, is supposed to train me, is never here." Conner says and he adds "So it's not an excuse Jon, you weren't neglected by him righf after he met you."

"I just don't get it okay?!" Jake asks and he runs off, he wasn't that good at school and didn't get everything, he didn't get history and made stupid mistakes, and math was even worse for him.

Barbara was a bit baffled at first, she didn't know he was struggling when he wouldn't talk to her about it otherwise she'd help him with his workload she goes after him to grab hold him and lift him up."Get what hun?" She asks him.

Richard waved his hands."I told her I don't want to be like that and she said I wouldn't." He sighed, he paused when Talon comes smashing through the glass and throws holy water towards Hannah before throwing down a smoke bomb to snatch up his grandson and Jade and Sage before leaving.

Jon shrugged."Not until I was able to care for myself and mother and grandma then he neglects me too even though like you I'm in need of training as well." He didn't know Damian was on his way either.

Bart gets noticed to go over to the house and he's brought Megan with him to handle the situation with him.

carrie frantically itched her arms. "Bart! thank god you are here" she sounded happy to see him. "i-is this your friend?" she whispers "the martian one?" she said in a suspicious quiet voice.

Megan looked at Bart and then at Carrie. "any clue how this happened bart?" She looked at bart trying to figure out the best way to help. "and yes, i'm a martian, got a problem with it?"

Hannah dodges the holy water while Rose tries to chase the Talon and she growls dangerously, this was war. She walks passed Hannah and grabs her outfit, it was still a bit torn, but it'd have to do, when she's done changing she grabs her sharpest weapons and some guns in case she needs them.

"Schoolwork, I don't get it and my teachers can't explain it properly either, said I should drop out if I can't understand basic math and history." Jake says and he looks down "I'm behind on most things because mom never bother to send me to school.".

"Then why don't you want to leave Jon?" Conner asks "Dad has given us nothing, he didn't even want me at the farm, but grandma's word is law." he tells him.

Barbara held him close."Then why didn't you say something sooner? You know we can help you out or even set you up with a tutor, they have learning programs to help kids out." She tells him.

Talon has the other experimental talons outside just waiting for Rose to come, this is what would give him the chance to retreat to Gotham with the three at one of fhe owl secret bases.

Jon shoves some feed into his hands."Because this place is home and where I've been raised, the city would be too much." He mumbled."He doesn't even like us with Tim and Damian." He tells him.

Bart shrugs."I don't know, she's just itching herself raw and being a hypochondriac over a bee sting she already used a epipen for, she should be okay so try your mind thinf." He tells her.

carried backed away "w-what mind thing?! are you gonna read my thoughts or something?" she sounded a bit paranoid. "i'm not being a hypochondriac bart i used the epi-pen and all it did was take down the swelling"

megan made carrie go quiet as she placed her hands on her head and her eyes went red. She searched carries thoughts and mind trying to find out what was wrong. "hmmm...."

Rose however makes quick work of the experimental talons and she enters the room "I'd go all cheesy hero and tell you to release them, but I'm not a hero." she says, her eyes glowing an icy blue and she stops "And I really don't want to wreck half the city to find you, so your choice." she says, moving to a defensive position "And you really think those weakling outside would do anything?"

"Not here apparently, I tried asking about it." Jake says and he looks down "And I didn't want to disappoint you guys."

"Which isn't our problem." Conner tells him "And no way can mom just kick him out instead, he wouldn't listen to her.

Barbara goes to sit on the bench with him."There is some programs around here or Gotham too that help tutor students." She explains."If that's something you want to do." She tells him.

Talon shrugs."Think you've got other things to worry about kid and I wouldn't pick a fight with me, I've dealt with your kind before and have made quick work of them." He presses a button on his belt to start the timers on the bombs he placed around the building of the penthouse and nearby before he makes the escape.

Jon grumbles a little."Why don't you face him again and give him another one of those punches." He taunts him a little before going to sulk in the field.

Bart shrugged."No you are being one so shut up and let her do this." He was ready to just leave and go home, he was grounded.

megan stopped and looked at Bart "It seems to be caused by stress that's all." she said as she returned back to normal "has this happened before that you know of at all?"

carrie did as she was told and sat quietly not speaking a single word. She could tell Bart didn't to be here and thought it best not to bother him anymore than he already was.

"I really think you misunderstand the situation Talon. I'm not a hero, I'm an assassin." Rose says and she chases after him, no doubt Hannah could handle the bombs, using her sword to try to slice of one of his legs when she catches up.

"He'd have to be home for that though." Conner mumbles "Look, just talk to mom about it and see if you can think of a solution together."

"I didn't have this problem when Tim taught me." Jake says and he sighs "I stay up late to do homework too so it's finished on time, I could use the help."

Barbara gently rubbed his back."Then why don't you ask him to be your tutor again unless you want someone else." She glanced at Julie to make sure was doing okay by herself.

Talon swiped the sword out of her hand with a swift movement, having claws at the end of his gloves."You're my kind of person, why don't you work with out like then sure my grandson could use you." He chuckled before he blows some sort of knock out powder st her anx throws down a smoke bomb to get away with the three.

Jon pulls at some of the grass."If you say so Conner but you should talk to her too, maybe she'd listen if it was just more than me talking to her." He tells him.

Rose kicks the powder out of his hand, did he really think a smoke bomb works twice "Come and face me you coward." she tells him, her face mask filtering things for her. She needed a weakness so she could defeat him, maybe kill him, screw every rule the Bat ever made.

"No." Jake says "What if he tries something with Julie again?" he asks looking at her "Why can't you help me out?"

"Course I already said I'd stay here Jon, you're her actual kid you know." Conner says "If anything she'll listen more to you."

Barbara offered a small smile."If that's what you want I could, I am one of the smartest." She giggled a little."I could take you to work sometimes too, to the library." She offered and that's when Julie comes over wondering why Jake wasn't over there playing with her.

By the time the smoke had cleared, he was already gone and so where the other three, seems like he could've taken some path in the sewers to make his escape while his backup had already taken the child hostages, he had his grandson with him.

Jon flicks some grass on him."You're like a son to her you know, she loves you too just yeah I know I'm her actual son and she should've told me about this but you are." He mumbled.

Bart shrugged."Think it's some skin condition she deals with sometimes when she's stressed out, could try giving her some kind of lotion." He tells her.

Rose grabs her blade and she sighs, fine, the hard way, Sage could technically handle herself, so she's going after Dick, she follows his scent after turning into a bat.

Sage looks at the guy holding her and Jade and she changes into a snake, slipping from his grasp before she turns back "Jade can you shapeshift?" she asks.

"I found out by accident Jon, I wouldn't have known either if I didn't overhear them talking about it." Conner says "And how would she tell you? If you get angry at her you're ten times stronger then she is."

Jade glanced at the man holding her than at Sage, she wasn't too confidant in her ability to shape-shift as she's only practiced turning into a few things."Little bit..." She goes to break free when Sage was nearly snatched up.

Richard has broken from the man's grasp, he might be new to the vampire side but he could still rely on his training as a hero and he's a break for if while the other chased him down.

Jon slowly turns to him."The way you just put that makes it sound like I would hurt my mom out of anger...uncool." He deadpanned."She could just tell me and talk about it." He tells him.

Megan looked at Bart and pulled him aside "are you okay? anything I can do for you?" she felt he was a little stressed or upset. Whatever he was feeling she wanted to help as best she could.

Sage dodges and she draw a dagger from her boot and she says "We need to get somewhere safe."

Rose turns back and she drops on top of the Talon, blades ready to attack him, though she needed to find a weakness and fast.

"No, but if you push her aside a little too hard..." Conner trails of "Look, just talk to het and don't try to get angry, kay?"

Talon dodges to the side while grabbing hold of her foot to throw her into the wall pinning her."Last chance to leave child." He warns her.

Jade bites her lip."This is the court Sage, they're not stupid and they're not to be taken lightly either...dad made them sound scary like the league uncle Damian's grandfather is part of." She tells her.

Jon clenched his fists."I'm not going to hurt my mom, I could say the same about you and Tim." He wouldn't want to hurt his mom."I'm already angry..." He mumnled.

Bart zips away from her."More so she's annoying and you should get her to relax, I told you I'm grounded and I'm not suppose to be out for long either." He tells her.

Megan looked back at Carrie and then back to Bart "go on home. I don't want you in any more trouble. I'll take care of her and then let flash know okay? Just don't worry about it" She spoke with synpathy and kindness understanding how much Bart wanted to go home. "By the way what are you grounded for?"

"Last chance to leave my family alone asshole." Rose says and she glares at him "What do you even want with him? What do you want with Sage and Jade?" she asks.

"I know." Sage says and she smirks "Which is why we simply need to be faster then they are." she says.

"I'm just saying to keep your own temper in check, it's not mom's fault we're in this mess." Conner points out.

"That'd be helpful." Jake mumbles and he sighs, his mood to play gone.

Barbara sighed and rubbed his back."Then we'll work on your learning and such." She watched Julie trying to pull Jake with her to play with her.

Talon drags a claw over her cheek."Don't really want the kids but it happened to scare you enough to go into this frenzy you're in." He chuckled."The boy, he'd make a good soldier so nothing you need to worry about kid." He tells her.

Jade's brows furrowed at her, she's had some training at her age but not much experience in actually using her skills against real opponents.

Jon just makes a face at his brother and flies over to the house to check if his mother was home, Tim walks over to Conner and placed his hands on his shoulders.

Bart pouts a them."Nothing but usual kid stuff, like breaking furniture." He zips off at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back