• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Damian spoke "how is this all my fault your the one who took the car in the first place and choose to argue with me about babysitting civilians a fifteen year old arguing with a practical kid no less" though he replied back to Jason "when do I ever take something the wrong way anyway evacuation is going fine slow but fine any luck on dad?"

Barbara was focused on the mission rather than their bickering, she stops when Jason moves the last debris but the ground was becoming unstable beneath them, the sewer was just below."We need to get him out of here." She thought Jason could handle lifting him himself.

Richard turns on the electricity on his escrimas to give his hits an extra kick as he dealt with Bane."Guys Crane is getting away! What you want me to find the other machines?" He dodges an incoming punch.

Tim turns off his comms once the arguing started again and he smacks Damian on the back of his head."Knock it off gremlin, focus." He hissed before he runs off to another building.

brianna heard someone outside the car. She looked over seeing the police commissioner "look it's not what it seems sir." she did her best to keep her cool and be respectful. "i promise i wouldnt steal!"

"He's alive, but he needs medical attention and they're a bit busy with Clayface, Crane and Bane." Jason says "But I don't see any obvious injuries on him." he assures Damian and he simply mutes Breanna and looks at Barbara "Get out of here and try to find the other machines from a safer location."

Rose runs after Crane and she says "I'll try to get him.", she could catch up faster, probably, but she doesn't know all his tricks yet as she didn't go out often into the city to fight crime often.

Barbara stands up."Well can you handle getting him out of here yourself?" She wasn't about to leave unless he could handle it himself."He's probably bruised and battered hold on." She turns on detective mode on her mask."His back is messed up, some ribs, could have a fracture in his leg." She turned it off once she was done.

Richard gets in a few hits before telling Ross to throw daggers at the tubes pumping the venom in Bane before she left.

Crane does activate an explosive for her following him, he tries to remotely activate the one other thing he put into place something in a car to move through the streets putting out his gas, he had put alot of things into place.

Rose dodges the explosion while throwing her knifes at Bane and uses her extra speed to catch up to and knock Crane to the ground, pinning him in place "Don't even think about it." she tells him, keeping a firm grip on him.

"Yes, now go!" Jason tells Barbara as he carefully carries Bruce to safety, putting him in the batmobile and sending the car back on auto "I'm coming to help destroy the machines." he says.

brianna tried to speak up on comms "hey uh i have a problem. anyone there?" she felt one of the sewer covers under the car "you know those uh fear gas machines!? one of them is under me in the sewer about to blow!" she called out.

Barbara takes off when she was sure he could handle him himself, she tries to pinpoint where the other quake machines were before turning her comm on and she drops down one of the manholes."Damian and Tim, there's a tank out on the surface that's expelling gas, find it and get rid of it." She tells them.

Richard takes this chance to knock Bane out once he was weakened as those venom tubes sprung a leak, he goes past the frozen Clayface."Do you have it handled from here? If so I'm going to help the others." He tells her.

Crane goes to stab her with a syring with the drug."Don't what? The plans already in motion and there is a hairline trigger to the other quake machines to bring down the area around them if you come in range." He tells her.

damian looked at tim annoyed though he spoke "right we'll be on it" before speaking to tim "lets go and please don't whack me again....." as he took off to locate the tank on the surface he thought 'talk about eventful'

gordon was trying to get her out before it blew texting jason with 'unlock your dang car!'

Alastor spoke "that might blow any second...we need to really get people out of this area before we go home"

Last edited:
Tim just snickered at his little brother and tells him to get on his gas mask, he does pull out some nanobots he's been working on."There could be something or someone protecting it, it is a tank it might have defenses." He asks him.

Vander was already putting the groceries away."You want to go out there? Sure but don't blame me if your mom gets mad at you." He mumbles and follows him outside.

Rose grabs his wrist and she knocks him out cold before he can do another attempt, she didn't have any comms "Fuck." she mumbles when she realizes she can't contact anyone that easily "I'd be lying if I said yes, the machine's activate when you get too close." she says.

Jason unlocks his car and he sends 'It eon't blow that easily, just get her somewhere so this doesn't happen again.', he curses "Does anyone have more locations underground?" he asks.

Ivy uses her plants to pull the two back "You two are not getting caught up in whatever's happening." she warns them "People are panacking and you could get killed."

Alastor spoke "and what if I want to state I want to become a hero to better mom and your name?"

Damian answered "then we'll just take them out right?" As he took the mask and put it on he did keep searching speaking "you'd think a tank full of fear gas would be easy to find out here"

Gordon took brianna to one the cruisers and spoke "I'm sure you'll have a lot of explaining to do later kid"

Barbara gives Jason the location of another one, she was already going towards the machine she had found and was careful to check for the traps as well.

Richard gets over to her."If you hadn't knocked him out could've tried getting how to turn off those triggers but leave that to Red and Batgirl." He gives the info to the others."Come on, you're wifh me unless you'd like to find Batgirl." He tells her.

Tim shrugs."Given the information, the area would be set to blow of we get too close to the ones underground but lets get the tank, be stealthy about it." He tells him before he leads the way.

Vander jumper and he has the plant release him."Mother! I tried to tell him but you know how he can be about wanting to be heroic." He explains.

"And we both could probably figure it out." Rose says and she holds up the needle "Wonder what this stuff is though... might keep it for research purposes." she mumbles and sighs heading towards one the underground machine "Plus, I don't have comms, so I can't go off on my own, you're stuck with me."

"Why do these sewers go under the entire city?" Jason asks and he adds "We'll never get them all on time.", which was a problem really "Can't we call more backup? Like the Titans? Or the Young Justice team?"

Barbara sighed."Because that's how it works and could try the superboys, get backup if you want it-" Her comm does cut out and there was a cave in, in the vicinity.

Richard nudged her."Maybe you have too much faith in me." He was only teasing though."That could probably be the fear toxin but I'm guessing doesn't work on you?" He gestures to her before he takes off."Come on." He calls for her.

"Oh, well if he had stabbed me with it it would've worked." Rose says and she says "But the gas hanging in the air doesnct bother me, sometimes having a choice to breath or not is super handy." she says. She stops hearing movements and she scans the ceiling of the cave before dashing over to Dick pushing him out of the way when part of the ceiling gives in.

"Shit, Batgirl." he says and taps his comms "Anyone still reachable, Nightwing? Robin? Red?" he asks and he destroys the machine, his part was stable for now, but who knows how long that'll last.

Richard's brows furrowed."Huh really? You must've had a quick reflex to have dodged that being that close then." He yelped in surprised at the shove."That was a close one, you know you're such a distraction?" He teases.

Tim clicks on his comm."What is it Hood? Me and Robin are currently trying to figure out how to disarm this tank in the streets." He tells him.

"Batgirl's gone dark and it sounded like there was a cave in at Nightwing's location." Jason says and he says "I'll go check on Batgirl, do not split up." he says.

Rose dusts off her outfit "I don't mind your teasing, but please not now." she says and she checks herself for injuries, she could teleport them out, but if she did and the ground would give up when they appeared that's another issue "Okay, can't teleport us without the risk of accidentally creating more cave ins, so how do we get out?" she asks.

Richard pushes himself to his feet."We could try to find a way out of here otherwise we might have to wait for fhe others..." He brushes dirt off himself, he checked on her after that, activating his comm."Guys we're going to try to find a way out if there is one." He tells them.

Tim gives a nod."You go do that Hood and we'll go about this, just be careful who knows how unstable parts of the ground or areas can be." He tells them.

Alastor spoke "and what if I want to state I want to become a hero to better mom and your name?"

Damian answered "then we'll just take them out right?" As he took the mask and put it on he did keep searching speaking "you'd think a tank full of fear gas would be easy to find out here"

Gordon took brianna to one the cruisers and spoke "I'm sure you'll have a lot of explaining to do later kid"
Brianna tried to fight back "I have to go help them, you don't understand! please!! i didn't steal anything!!" she said frustrated. she turned her comm off completely.

Damian sighed speaking "of course that jackass would rig the place to blow classic villainous move" as he kept searching for it he would eventually see it from a distance and stopped speaking "there and it doesn't seem anyone is guarding it....not that I can see from here anyway"

Alastor looked at vander like 'come on your suppose to support me on this' before pleading with his mother and ivy saying "I'll be extremely careful"

Gordon spoke "that doesn't mean stealing a car is the right way to do things sorry but I got to take you in..."

"are you kidding me?! I didn't steal anything!!" By this point she was just upset and frustrated "I swear!!"

Tim crouches down on the edge of the roof, he does scan the vehicle."But it does have its defenses, we need to aim to the weak points to disable the shield around the bit on top dispersing the stuff." He tells him.

Harley grabs her son by the ear to pull him over and sit him down while Vander backs away from her."Don't think so Alastor." He mumbled.

Gordon folded his arms and spoke "then explain to me why Jason texted me that you stole his car if you didn't steal it regardless your still driving illegally given you only have a permit and driving without an adult not to mention your resisting arrest now by arguing with me" as he grabbed her

Damian spoke "right I got it I'll still scope around for possible guards though cause could be a trap.."

Alastor spoke "mom please let me help people!!" As he whined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back