• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jon lifts a finger and points it to Gordon."She goes with him and you apologize both of you, we don't get anything done with actions like that, the sooner you do the sooner people can be helped!" He then folds his arms and raised a brow."I hurt you? Didn't think I'd hurt you if you're suppose to be a Superman clone."

kyle lands handing over breanna , "sorry , i just needed someone to give me info and i thought everyone was busy , too much noise to listen in on anything" kyle says floating up again " i was just trying to raise your spirit jon , now quickly , we have to help everyone"

Jon sighed and puts his hands over his ears."You need to try and focus on one thing and start from there like just over there fhe building is giving way and people are in there." He points him in the direction.

Breanna sighs giving up "fine just take me!" she put her hands out allowing him to cuff her "i'm done resisting"

Rose sighs as she watches Jason head of and she clenches her fist, she didn't like being reminded how fragile humans are, but she shouldn't have fallen for one then "Let's help Robin and Red." she says.

Sebastian hands her an ice pack and he says "You're only allowed to help from the sidelines or retire completely, it's your choice.", not as easy choice he guessed, but she has to be careful.

Jason arrives at the cave and he lingers a bit in the shadows, not really knowing what to say, he was angry at himself for not being there with her, he didn't blame her though.

Barbara puts the ice pack under her back, she groaned a little and she does notice when Jason comes, lurking like how Bruce would."Oh get over here Jason..." She held out her hand."Did you get Bruce Sebastion?" She asks him as the car was there.

Richard waved his brother off and he gives a nod to Rose."Fill us in guys." He had been distracted with other things, taking off eith Rose and Tim explains how the tank had to be hit on its weak points to disable its force field around the machine ontop."Maybe we can distract if for them." He tells her.

Jon goes to help out more of fhe people and quickly, before he does slip off to find Damian as maybe he could help there,

Damian was still trying not to get blown up by these missles as he looked for weaked spots to shoot grumbling in annoyance each time he failed

Gordon did take brianna into custody sighing lightly like 'finally' before speaking "why where you so adament on fighting with me I understand you had someone to save but.....was breaking the law extremely necessary I mean robin was with you why couldn't you have asked to join him on his motorbike?"

"Cute you think I'd let you get shot at by missiles on purpose." Rose says "But... maybe on a motor." she adds and looks at the tank, only they didn't bring his for the mission, smart.

"Bruce is in his room resting, Diana's with him." Sebastian tells her while Jason waljs over, but stays a bit away, feeling guilty as hell about her legs "Babs, we can't explain to the kids why..." he trails off and looks down.

Barbara sighed, holding her hand out expecting him to get over there."Come on, get over here Jason and need to lie to them, I know Jake would ask alot of questions." She tried to urge him and for him to bring fhe wheelchair over."Is Bruce going to be okay?" She asks him.

Richard shrugged."Not like we haven't done it before." He taps his wrist to summon that glider from before."Could always use this." He gestured fo him before he gets to a higher vantage point to jump to it.

Tim drives out of the alleyway to fire on one of the week points which gets the tank targeted on him and chases him down.

Rose turns into a bat and flies towards the tank, drawing its attention to her instead so the others can destroy the shield.

"You know he won't fall for lies right?" Jason asks and he frowns "The wheelchair's at home." he mumbles. Sebastian nods slightly "He'll be fine, but like you Barbara, he can't go out into the field again."

Barbara sighs."Well you'll have to get your car then." She pushes herself to sit up."Then what do you think we should tell Jake?" She wraps her arms around herself."So there's no Batman..." She says quietly.

Richard uses his glider to move around the area, it wasn't that quick of transport but it'll have to do and the tank follows after Rose and fires at her.

kyle finally finishes helping out the people in the building , he floats up , "focus , on the sound , do what jon told you" he says to himself , he finaly hears where the machine is , "okay then , let's do this" he says flying himself to where the sound of the machine was.

Damian was still trying not to get blown up by these missles as he looked for weaked spots to shoot grumbling in annoyance each time he failed

Gordon did take brianna into custody sighing lightly like 'finally' before speaking "why where you so adament on fighting with me I understand you had someone to save but.....was breaking the law extremely necessary I mean robin was with you why couldn't you have asked to join him on his motorbike?"
"I said you could arrest me, nothing said I would talk without an adult" she said not wanting to embarrass herself more than she had.

Rose dodges and she keeps flying, hoping they could destroy it without too much trouble now, if she could just keep it focused on her.

Jason sighs and he goes to change back into civilian clothes, "I'll be back soon." he says and heads off to get his car. Sebastian shakes his head "No, I'm afraid someone else will have to become Batman." he says.

Barbara reached for Jason before lowering her hand."Sebastion are you kidding me? Replace Batman? They donf want if and Damian isn't old enough and besides you don't just replace someone it's rude." She tells him.

Tim goes to park his bike when he was done with that, going over to Richard when he lands nearby."The city has alot of clean up to do here." He mumbled.

brooklyn decided to be willing and realized that maybe Jason was right. She had been trouble "I have no excuse for what I did officer, none," she said honestly. "i did steal the car. I was worried and in a rush but that doesn't make it right. That also doesn't account for me figuring out how to hotwire the car" she told Gordon.

Last edited:
gordon listened calmly finally content she realized her error and spoke "thank you for your honesty" as he put her in the back seat

damian dealt with his end and soon joined the other two catching what tim had said speaking "more or less it'll take a year to clean up the debris and build gotham back to it's original state before all this happened repave the roads and sidewalks....rebuild structurally unsound buildings that'll take a lot of time......and money......"

Tim steps aside when Jon does come down to land on Damian."Have fun with him." He stood by his bike."We should probably leave, we've done what we can here." He tells them.

damian spoke "oh hey jon"as he did fall over from jon landing on him before speaking to tim "well should we go see how dad is....that is if they got him...."

Jon chuckled a little and he slides off him to pull him to his feet."I'm sure they got him." He ruffled his hair, he folds his arms."If you want I could ask my dad if he wants to help out here in the meantime?" He offered.

"Well at least my family can handle the injured." Rose says landing next to them and she sighs at the text from Sebastian "Batgirl's out unless it's helping from the sidelines, again and..." she trails off "Batman... will not be coming back, they both had too serious injuries." she mumbles.

"And the people don't know Batman is actually a human, if they don't replace him, then it will be a chaos." Sebastian says "I've send miss Rose the news, she's most likelt telling the others now."

Jason waves at Gordon and says "I see this is where it eventually ended up, thank you for arresting her.", maybe that'd teach Breanna to think before talking or acting.

Barbara clenched her fists."That's if anyone wants the part and Damian is too young for it." She points out before trying to get ahold of Alfred."If there's no Batman someone else can step up." She tells him.

Richard does send Jason a text about giving him and Rose a ride to the manor in his car since he didn't come with his bike."She wanted to be out here not on the sidelines and what do you mean? Bruce has recovered before." He didn't believe her."I asked Jason for a ride." He tells her.

Rose simply shows Dick the list with injuries Bruce had gotten "Even if he does recover, Batman is gone." she mumbles "And as for Batgirl, overdoing it could cause her to get permanently damage, there's a chance she'll walk again, but only because she felt it a little when Sebastian was testing that."

Jason sends Dick a text with "Can't, need to get Barbara home.", and he's not even sure they can leave Gotham by car, if not, well they had zeta tubes, but he was going to get his car back to the manor.

"That is for you guys to figure out Barbara." Sebastian says and he sighs "I'll go check up on him now, you can come too if you want to."

Barbara shrugged."If you're going to carry me or get me a wheelchair til I can stand on my own." She points out."But that's for the boys to figure out, they're his kids." She tells him.

Richard sighed."Scratch that on Jason getting us..." He mumbled, he steps away from Rose when she does."He's come back before, don't make this osome ploy to get me to be Batman, I have my own hero identity going on!" He waved his hands."She'll be fine, Jason would make sure of it..." He starts walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back