• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
she tried tp pull her arm away "because my family is in danger and it's my last chance to prove I'm not a bad person! I need them to know that! Look, if you want to take away my permit legally, then do it but I can't stand by and watch my own family get hurt! I'll do community service or whatever just let me help them!!" she said "I'm not a bad person!"

Rose nods slightly and she says "But I will be asking for one of those comms after this is over." she says and she looks around "If I knew of a safe spot I could teleport us out, but..." she trails off and she sits down, taking out her phone "No signal, what a surprise."

Jason's running over to where he knows Barbara was last, being careful to avoid the most dangerour places and he asks "Batgirl where are you?!"

Ivy sighs "We don't want our names redeemed Alastor, besides, we're already doing that with our shop, besides, if you go out now there's a higher chance you'll either get killed or seen as one of the villains." she says.

kyle finally arrived to gotham and could already see the trouble , he quickly flies over to gordon , he was in full costume and was trying to hide who he is , he didnt know gordon anyways " sir , she's telling the truth "

Barbara was knocked down with some debris on her, she grunted."I'm over here! Need some help getting this off me...my legs." She called out."There was a second trigger on this one I didn't notice it at first as I disabled the first one." She tells him.

Richard starts walking."I'll be sure to get you one of those, you could use it." He has her stick close as he didn't want her wander off to far from him, he jumps out of the way as the last machine in the city went off making more stuff fall."Guys we need that one to be handled!" He tells them.

Tim elbows Damian and shows him the scan pointing out the weakpoints."Get out bikes and we can shoot those weakpoints to disable the forcefield." He tells him.

Harley gestures to Ivy,"As she said, I don't want you running into Joker if he's the cause of this or getting yourself into trouble or hurt." This was just her motherly protectiveness, Vander sits quietly.

"kyle!! thank god, someone who will believe me!" she laughed a little relieved. "sir, I promise you can trust this guy." she said to Gordon. "he knows superman how bad could he be?" she was trying to just get herself out of trouble. she knew what Kyle was like.

Rose keeps an eye on the ceiling and she frowns slightly, well they would be safe from the stones, but... their air would run out eventually "Okay, I'm going to do something really stupid, do you trust me?" she asks.

Jason runs over and frees her and he curses, she could finally go on patrol normally, dammit "Go back to the manor, help us using the computer." he says and adds "If you can stand that is."

Barbara turns away from him."I'm sorry...I can't, I can't move them Jason." She shook a little, before hitting her fist on the ground."I wanted to be useful and help like before...I should've switched with Tim out there." She says quietly.

Richard raised a brow."Well I'm out of ideas so shoot, just try not to get me pulverized under rubble." He let out a forced laugh."I trust you you know I do." He tells her.

"Okay then, press yourself as far as you can to one of the walls." Rose says and she says "I don't usually like using my full strenght, but I don't see how we're getting out of here any other way." she says and gives him a smile "Don't worry about me though, I'll be fine."

Jason curses and he says "Tim, I need to get Batgirl out of here." he says, he's holding back his tears though, he shouldn't have allowed her to come along, he shouldn't have told her it was fine. He picks her up and heads off towards the nearest zeta tube that's in tact and he gets to the batcave using that, once there he puts her in Sebastian's care before heading back to the city to help out.

Barbara holds onto him and tried to hold back some tears."I'm sorry, this was stupid and I should've caught the second trigger." She didn't want him to blame himself so she tried to blame herself."Be careful out there please!" She sends him the location of the last machine before turning to Sebastion.

Richard bites his lip."Are you sure you'll be okay?" He does as she says though and presses himself up on the wall, turning his face as well for whatever she had planned.

"And he's blaming himself." Sebastian deadpans "Now I need you to lay down and I'm going to poke you quite hard, just so I know you'll feel it and I need you to be honest with me."

Rose nods slightly and she jumps up, punching the ceiling as far away from him as she can, causing a collapse, so she moves back to use a holographic shield to make sure they don't get trapped again.

Jason finds the machine and shoots it a few times before letting it explode "Guys..." he trails off "She couldn't... move... when I found her and... I fear..." he trails off and breaks down, letting out the tears he'd been holding in "I shouldn't have let her come." he mumbles.

Alastor spoke "well then what if I want to be one so i can help people?!" As he grew upset with ivy he really wanted to go out and help people to safety but stayed either way

Gordon spoke "kid having someone else try and bail you out won't work with me I got a message from jason to prove that you where stealing i can care less if you where in a hurry stealing is stealing"

damian nodded and spoke "right on it" as he went off to there bikes still scanning the vacinity as he went

breanna was frustrated "Jason is mad at me because I had forgotten about Barbara that day! it wasn't my fault! he's holding a grudge against me commissioner!" she struggled "i'm begging you!"

Barbara sighed."Despite what I say I think he might still blame himself..." She bites her lip hard, she gives a nod at his instructions though pulls her cowl off first and set it down."Okay." She says quietly.

Richard had his escrima's at the ready incase he had to hit something away from him but he steps forward when she handled it."Rose, can you get me to Jason?" He wanted to get to his brother, he needed him."Jason, what happened?" He asks him.

Tim goes over to his bike and he zooms away when small misses were shot towards them in defense."Move! We need to be strategic about this Robin!" He called out.

Harley puts her hands on her hips."You could just start small, I don't want you involved in big things that the vigilantes people can do." She tells him.

Rose wraps her arm around his waist and disappears after helping him get up to the street, holding onto him when she appears, hovering a bit before landing and she steps away so they can have some privacy.

Jason tries to explain it, but he can't really do it, so he just hugs Nightwing. He'd tell him when he's calmed down "I shouldn't have let her come, I don't want to see her in a wheelchair again." he manages.

Sebastian sighs "He will always blame himself if you get hurt." he says and starts poking her legs "And I think... you not being able to use your legs hits a bit close to when you were shot." he says.

"Be mad all you want Alastor, but you cannot jump into something this big and expect everyone to be okay with it, they will see you as a threat rather then help." Ivy says and she sighs "You don't even have the proper training."

Barbara was quiet in the meantime, she waved a hand to stop him."One spot, it wasn't much like I could barely feel it." Maybe there was hope."That was never his fault either...I know he feels responsible for me." She sighed."I have been working on something though, maybe it's time I get back to it...a brace that should help, hopefully and Tim can check over the work maybe that and some more physical therapy." She tells him.

Richard wraps his arms around his brother and rubs his back."She came of her choice, she got hurt helping the city and it wasn't your fault." He tries to comfort him."I mean, she was able to overcome it before, what's to stop her now?" He assures him.

Harley gestures to the boy."He's been running around with the Nightwing boy wonder trying to get training from him but I still don't want him running into danger." She tells her.

Sebastian writes that down and he sighs "Well even if you recover from this I don't recommened you go out into the field again." he says and frowns slightly "And you may not agree with it, but you don't have much of a choice, it could get worse if you do go out."

"Because she couldn't use her legs and I don't want to..." Jason trails off and he hides his face in Nightwing's shoulder "I still shouldn't have let her go, I just wanted to protect her and I failed." he mumbles.

"And even is he did have the training, do you think Batman would let him run around the city and helping out?" Ivy asks sitting on a counter "It's too risky, especially if you know who finds out."

Barbara clenched her fists at that."I think I could use an ice pack for my back though..." She says quietly."So what I'm suppose to go back to helping on the sidelines again? Just when I just started to patrol again after having my daughter." She mumbled.

Richard gives him a small pat on the shoulder."Do you want to go? To her? We can finish up here if you want to go and there should be a wheelchair in the cave." He hugs him tightly."You protect her and your family, don't beat yourself up for a slip up but I'm sorry." He whispered.

Harley pouts at her."No I won't want him out there doing their job, even people like me and you get our butts kicked from time to time." She leans info her."Can you set up some of your flowers to act like triggers if he tries to sneak off?" She asks her quietly.

"ah screw it" kyle says opening the car door and pulling breanna out , "theres the car" he says flying away " fill me in on whats happening , and fast" he tells her while flying.

"earthquakes and fear gas! bane and crane have been taking over the city, batgirl is hurt as is batman and they need help!" she told him as she surveyed the area.

Gordon watched them go annoyed as that meant more paperwork for him as he called out "you do realize that your now a criminal for taking her she's now resisting arrest cause of you! I can care less if she needed to save someone she stole a car and it is my job to take people in who break the law that means batman and any other member of the justice league if they step out of line so don't think just cause your hero's you can get off Scott free!" As he went back to his cruiser to file a report

Damian dodged a missle and spoke "jeez don't you think missiles are a little overkill?"

Alastor sighed speaking "can I at least get people away from buildings?"

breanna smiled as she heard gordon yell out "thanks for getting me out whats your codename?" she asked kyle

"theres more important things than god damn paper work" kyle says flying off " thats one hell of a shitty situation , whats batman's location , if you dont know , where are the others?"

"If you don't there's a chance you may never walk again." Sebastian tells her and he adds "And maybe next time Jason won't get to you on time and it would end much much worse for you. If you die... well I don't need to tell you what would happen to him then."

Ivy gives Harley a smile "Already did a while ago." she mumbles and she looks at the kids "There will be no more mention of you going off to play hero." she says.

Barbara turned away at that."I know..." She checks up on how the kids were doing by calling the neighbor, when she was done she hung up."About that ice pack?" She asks him.

Tim moves to the side again when more missiles were launched, he gets off its radar by going down an alleyway."We need to sneak up on it from behind." He tells his brother.

Harley pushes her son over to Vander."You could help by just making me and Ivy some dinner, the least you can do is prepare the family dinner." She nods at Ivy with a smile.

Jon flies over to knock Kyle down."You're an idiot and he's no hero sir." He waved to Gordon, he had come as his hearing picked up on the ruckus here and it was all over the news too."You're getting yourself in trouble with the law." He tells him.

"damn it jon i was gonna get her out of here and go help out" says kyle "that hurt like a bitch"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back