• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"some of us, aka me, don't have her own car so I borrowed dad's when he was 18! i've been fixing it up
"Did she borrow a normal car? Cause dad has the batmobile." Jason asks and he thinks for a while, the only car she could have borrowed is his as he hadn't bothered to put it inside. "Oh don't tell me she has my car, also I think I might send the commissioner a message that someone stole my car." he says, taking out his phone to track his car "For fucks sake Breanna, dad's gonna have to visit you in jail." he says and sends the commissioner a text someone stole his car, as he still has his keys on him.

"Don't think Breanna will get far." Rose mumbles and she says "I'll work with Barbara on this mission.", it has been a while since she did that and she hears a ping as Jason send them the last known location of Bruce.
"Jason relax it's my own car! I found it at a junkyard and fixed it jeez!! I needed to get here fast I didn't have time to consider the law over my own father's life!" she said a bit defensive "Look, I can handle civilians and get them safe" she said going back to focusing on the mission.

That made damian blow up in anger as he slammed on his breaks putting the kick stand out and walking torwards the car she was driving speaking "Ra's Al Ghul is my grandfather you want to say that again little girl in front of my face this time?" as he hissed at her

The.Girl.Who.Waited The.Girl.Who.Waited
"oh i'd be more than happy to say it to your face you little league of shadows wannabe!" she kept mocking him "i'll beat you so damn hard!"

Damian began to laugh speaking "you beat me up you haven't even gotten the basics of hand to hand combat down let alone faced a fully fledged assassin you'd be down before you know it" as he folded his arms adding "by the way its league of assassins not league of shadows"

"Yeah, then explain the fact my car appears to be at your exact location, you're fifteen, you're not even allowed to have a car, let alone drive one." Jason says and he adds "No matter, Robin, get up here, Breanna can't get out of the car." he says and sighs "You're with Tim on civilian duty."

Rose carefully moves down until she reaches the area where it goes down and she frowns slightly, how were they going to find Bruce in this mess?

Barbara glanced at Rose."I should trick out your suit with some more gadgets." She made a note of that before she tries to pick up on Bruce's suit, the man was trapped under some rubble and not too far off was where Crane was working on a machine with Clayface and Bane on guard.

Richard goes to jump off the building and summons his glider to him, something Lucius had cooked up for him."Get a move on you three!" He called out.

Tim pouts."Names Hoodie!" He hissed at his brother then he waits for Damian to get there."Come on, we're being put on the civilian duty unless you want to argue some more with the brat." He tells him.

Rose holds up her hand to quiet her and she frowns before turning into a bat and flying over to where Bruce is, maybe if she could lure them away Barbara, Jason and Dick could get Bruce away. She turns back in the middle of the group villains and says "Next time you try something like this, maybe be a tiny bit more sneaky about it." she says.

Jason follows after his older brother "Coming." he says and asks "Did you find him Batgirl?", he was worried, he knows they can handle themselves, but still.

damian just agreed with them and left breanna he wasn't going to waste his breathe on her anymore as he got to the scene finally of course he knew tim will chew him out as they worked but at the time he wasn't to happy with breanna much as he tried to distance himself from his past he still had some respect towards his grandfather

clayface spoke "oh no we been caught!" as he got ready to defend crane from the bat family

Alastor sighed and began to walk back home with his haul he'd not let vander carry all of it

Barbara quiets down when she lifts her hand, she sends her location to Jason and stealthy, goes around some rubble trying to locate Bruce and she scans some of the rubble to find him."He's here." She says quietly."But Clayface, Bane, and Crane are also here so be cautious." She tells them.

Richard let's go of the glider and goes to land outside."They did a number on this place didn't they." He sighed a little.

Crane finishes up with some calculations and enters them into the machine."Oh my dear, I'm not quite familiar with you." He turns towards Rose."Sneaky wasn't part of it, take care of her boys." He activates some canisters around the place to release his usual gas while he tends to the machine, there was more than that one in the city too.

Vander let's him take some of the groceries, he nearly stumbled when a nearby machine, another one below them went off to try to cause more breaks in buildings."Seriously..." He mumbled.

Tim teleports away from Damian to get to another rooftop and nearly falls off the side."Do we know what is causing this?" He asks into his comm."Gremlin let's go." He tells him.

Damian began to laugh speaking "you beat me up you haven't even gotten the basics of hand to hand combat down let alone faced a fully fledged assassin you'd be down before you know it" as he folded his arms adding "by the way its league of assassins not league of shadows"
brianna was about to argue more with damian when she heard jason on the comms "so does this mean I get to be part of the action!?" she said almost begging for it. "i won't bother you for 3 months jason" she tried bargaining with him.

damian heard her beg through his com and groaned before shutting his off and speaking to tim directly "why did dad adopt her again?" as he followed after tim begining to search for survivors and evacuate people from the area

Gordon's men were still a mile out with all these earthquakes some of the roads where in poor shape so getting to brianna's location was proving to be a difficult task at hand

Alastor spoke "at this rate this place will become a danger zone we need to hurry home and possibly get my mom and your mom out of the house i don't like where this is going at all" as he steaded himself again cursing 'the one fucking day we go grocery shopping and all hell is breaking loose'

Last edited:
Rose throws some daggers at the machine as she moves away from Bane and Clayface "So causing earthquakes? How fun, but you'd have no one to use your gas on if the city's empty, no one to terrorize."

"You're not going anywhere, you stole my car and this isn't a job for amateurs." Jason says, he stops next to Dick and frown "I'll help Batgirl, you go help out against those three, hope you brought a gas mask." he says.

Richard let out a sigh before pulling it out leaving him to Barbara."Just be careful, this place seems a little unstable." He takes his escrimas off his back before doing some flips and parkour over to Rose.

Barbara tries to move some of the rubble while some unstable pieces above her gave way.

Crane has Clayface stop the daggers before activating it to cause another earthquake as well as the others, pulling his scarecrow mask on and leaves the machine as more of the ceiling began to fall."This is terrorizing people." He tells her.

Tim shrugged."Don't ask me, Bruce was the one to bring her in and besides he still let you join the family." He snickered at him and starts evacuating people from buildings.

Vander walks quicker so that he can get home with him, he puts the groceries up on the counter once he got there.

Rose takes that chance to use hwr superspeed to plant a microbomb on the machine and moving out of the small enough blast range.

Jason helps Barbara with the rubble snd he mumbles "We better get Bats away from here soon, I don't know how much longer this holds.", were they trying to level the entire city?

Barbara gets the pieces of rubble moved with his help but when she noticed some coming down from above she shoves Jason out of the way with herself and the ground was starting to open up beneath them."We need to be quick! This place is coming down." She tells him.

Richard tries to distracted the other two for Rose."Careful!" He called out before quickly dodging an incoming punch and throws Rose some capsules to use on Clayface to try and freeze him.

Crane let out a small laugh."Really? I swear your team just grows but no matter you don't know where the other ones are." He throws his hands up and makes his escape.

Brianna just pulled over somewhere safe away from the chaos "fine I won't help but he's my father too" she says a little hopeless. "if anything, blame Damian he brought me with."

"I'll blame you for taking my bloody car." Jason hisses at Breanna and he moves some heavier rocks away after moving back to where Batman is "But we have bigger concerns, so we will deal with you later." he adds "Help me pull him up." he says.

Rose catches the capsules and uses them against Clayface "How are we going to locate the other machines?" she asks and uses the wall to dodge some rocks coming down on them.

"will you stop freaking out?! it's not even ruined. I maybe be learning but I can still drive!" she said to him with attitude.

damian still had his com off as he rolled his eyes at tim and spoke "okay i guess you win on that but all she's been from the start is dead weight won't go on missions won't train with any of us and just piss everyone off in general dad didn't have to train me much and i actually enjoyed getting out and doing missions and patrols not cooped in my room listening to music and punching, punching bags" as he helped people out of the rubble

"you know what? I'll get out of your way His highness, the drama king." Brianna said to Jason. She tried to open the car door "you asshole, you locked me in! WHAT THE HELL?!" she tried to find something to pick the lock. "God, you are such a control freak. unlock the damn car todd!" she said> she pulled on the handle repeatedly trying to open it.

Last edited:
"Oh not happening." Jason deadpans "You stole my car and the commissioner knows exactly where you are, you better hope he's fine so he can bail you out." he points out and huffs as he tries to pull Batman free, eventually succeeding with the task and he falls backwards "Nightwing, can you two find the other machines?" he asks.

Brianna slammed on the wheel "MAYBE I'LL CRASH YOUR CAR ASSHOLE!" she tried smashing the window open.

"You can try, but it's fully locked and fully protected." Jason points out and he adds "And maybe if you had shown more of an interest in this you'd have your own motorcycle, but nooo." he says "Smashing the windows won't work, you can't drive it, all you can do is wait till the police get there." he says, usually he'd feel a bit more guilty about it, but she had stolen it and now was being a spoiled brat who was dragging them down.

Damian had turned his com back on by then and heard the whole outburst from Jason and brianna and almost fell over laughing .For someone who was normally all serious no smiling he was literally laughing like no tomorrow speaking "or even had our respect but all you do is argue with all of us and when you get caught you get all defensive and here I thought I was the most argumentative one of the group"

Brianna rammed her shoulder into the window "fuck you, Jason! I'm sorry I joined this family. would you be happier If I rotted in jail?! would that please you?!" she said almost yelling at him. She saw police lights in the rearview mirror "fuck my goddamn life" she said angrily. Brianna screamed at Damian "SHUT YOUR MOUTH THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!"

"Don't take this the wrong way Robin, but you're an angel compared to her, I bet she only cares about the money." Jason says and he asks "How's evacuating going? We destroyed the machine here, but that's about it, we also need to get Batman to safety soon, dammit Phantom's busy." he mumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back