• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara gets started on the work once she had tucked in the kids, she eventually loses contact with Bruce though and thwt worried her and checks in with Jason about it.

Jon shrugged.'I'm all done with my chores and dads not home but my mom might be fine with it.' He sends him.

Harley goes to grab a notepad and writes things down before handing it to Ivy."If you want to add anything to it." She smiled though and Vander comes down after his mother but nearly loses his balance as there was a quake, he raised a brow though came over to them.

Jason frowns at the quake and he checks Bruce last known location 'Going after him, there just was a quake.' he sends Barbara and he gets on his bike, racing off towards the city "Please be okay." he mumbles.

Ivy shakes her head "It's good." she says and frowns, using plants to keep everyone on their feet "Now be careful alright? If it gets too dsngerous come back here."

Barbara leans back in her seat, she quickly grabs her comm to stop the alarm once it goes off not wanting it to wake the children, she links her comm with Jason."Don't go alone please." She tells him.

Richard was startled when his comm to the other members goes off, it usually meant something was up if there was an alert sent."Wha..." He rolls off the bed.

Harley's brows furrowed, she was a little uncertain about letting them go."Just be careful out there." She assures them and Vander gives them a nod."I'll make sure to do so mom." He offered her a smile.

Rose covers her ears "The fuck is that noise?" she asks sitting up and she looks at Dick, it did seem important if it went of in the middle of the night "We could go check it out if you want."

"No time to get backup." Jason says and he adds "I'm heading towards his last known location, but I felt that quake at the cave." he says and speeds up a bit.

"Good." Ivy says giving him a kiss on his forehead "And don't get caught in trouble with whatever vigilante is out there."

Barbara stands from her seat."Jason I'm on my way okay? I'll ask the neighbor if they can watch the kids...I'm sure Richard would be on his way." She tells him.

Richard pushes himself up to grab the comm out of his closet, checking it."It's coming from Bruce, I think something has happened." He rushes to grab his suit."I don't want to bother Hannah to watch the kids." He sighed.

Tim sits up at his comm going off."The hell..." His brows furrowed and turns it off so it doesn't bother the Kent's ears."Should I go..." He says quietly to himself.

Vander smiled at that, not minding the motherly kisses even infront of others."What if there are people who could use help? Can I intervene then?" He asks her.

"I know that." Rose says and she walks over to him "But I can help if he's injured, please." she says, she didn't always agree with Bruce, but she knows how much he means to him "If he doesn't need any medical help I'll go back home."

"No, we don't know what happened, also how exactly are you gonna ask that question this late at night?" Jason asks and he connects the comms with Tim "Yo Red, Bats is in trouble." he says "Nightwing is probably coming too, but if you could come that'd be appreciated."

Conner raises an eyebrow and he mentions Tim to go, it seemed important if the comm went off.

"Only if you promise no one will see you." Ivy tells him, they were doing such a good job at laying low too.

'I will.' Jason sends her and he does change into something resembling his usual costume, he just hoped it wasn't needed.

"So if you want to hit something, use the gym at the manor." Sebastian says and he lets her go "And tomorrow you'll talk to him about your behavior."

Ivy smiles slightly at the two "Harls you can't send them grocery shopping without a list at least." she says walking down.
she huffs and agrees with Sebastian "fine if it means I won't be pestered every 3 minutes whatever!" she was a little upset she couldn't sneak out but whatever, she'd get over it.

Barbara sighed."Is now really the time to be asking that? I'm coming and I'm sure they'll be okay with it." She tells him.

Richard gets himself dressed into his suit, making sure he had all his gear then grabbed mask."Then come, Hannah's just going to have to watch the kids for us." He was ready to get outside to his bike."Or can you do your vampire teleporting?" He asks her.

Tim stands up and went to get his gear then on his way out he gives Conner a kiss."I'll try to be quick." He tells him."I'm coming hoodie."- He answers his brother.

Vander nods at that."I'll try to be stealthy about it and make sure this one doesn't get himself caught either." He goes for the door.

Alastor spoke "well make sure not to do anything bad while we are out miss ivy" he did wobble a little from the quake speaking "another earthquake that's been how many this week?"

Damian replied "okay well when you get done just come meet me in our normal meet up spot"

Rose nods and she goes to get changed "I'll teleport us to the rooftop of the police department since we don't have an exact location." she says and once she's done she takes his hand before teleporting them to Gotham.

"Meet at GCPG." Jason says and he grapples himself to the roof "Ah, getting the extended bats too." he says "Hey Babs, we need to get Rose one of those comms, but where's the brat?" he asks, referring to Damian.

"I don't think the earthquakes are normal." Ivy says and she frowns slightly, there had been a lot lately.

Barbara goes to grab her own suit and get ready, she hadn't worn it in awhile usually Jason didn't let her go out."Bruce only gave these to us, guess he didn't want Rose having one just family or I'm not sure, not like Tim can't make another." She tells him before taking off, she had gotten hold of the neighbor."I don't know, you tell me you were at the manor with him." She tells him.

Richard puts himself down then sighed."I don't think I'll get used to that anytime soon." He mumbled, he pats her on theheqd thoufh and tries to contact Jason.

Jon raised a brow.'Uh Damian isn't your comm going off too? Tim's rushing out of here." He tells him.

Tim goes to use the zeta tube to get to Gotham a little quicker.

Vander opens the door."This has been the only quake Alastor in awhile, so I'm going to have to guess super villain shit now let's go." He tells him.

Alastor spoke "alright but should I ask Richard if he'll need any help after we get this stuff done?"

Damian replied ''now that you mention that it is I guess we'll have to hang out later knowing Jason he's probably wondering where I'm at''

Jon jumps over to sit with his brother.'We can hang out after this mission you're going on.' He sends him.

Vander raised a brow at him."Richard? Who are you talking about Alastor? Just get going." He closes the door behind them.

"I was in the cave." Jason deadpans and he waves at the two already there "Yo Dickie-bird, glad you made it." he says and he sighs "The comms went off after the first quake, now there's a second, so we need to be careful."

Rose gives a smile before she thinks about that "But... if the quakes are being made on purpose then wouldn't that mean the closer we get the more unstable everything becomes?"

Barbara manages her way to Gotham to get there when Tim does, who seemed surprised she was even there knowing how Jason usually was."Maybe call him." They both tell him as they make their way to the GCPD building.

Richard folds his arms."There you are, so do you know anything else besides a quake in this city?" He questioned him before having to steady himself as there was a larger quake."Geez..." He mumbled.

Alastor spoke "just someone I know at work I want to make sure he's okay and everyone else as well circus and all these quakes could of done some damage"

Damian replied 'ya we can I'll talk to you later' as he headed down to the cave to get on his motorcycle

Brianna headed down to the gym in the house and blasted her music through her headphones as she pounded on punching bags angrily.

Tim links his comm with Damian."Get your butt over here at the GCPD building, little gremlin Bruce I think hes in trouble." He tells him.

Vander had a vine handy up his sleeves incase he needed to use them to steady themselves or protect them."We need to get the groceries and go home, that was our directions." He tells him.

Damian answered back "I am but I need to get Brianna first she's having one of her fits again" as he went over to the gym and spoke "Brianna we need to go dads in trouble or are you ignoring the alarms?"

Alastor sighed "alright"

Tim sighed."When is she not? She's more bratty then you are gremlin but hurry up or we'll leave without you." He tells him.

Vander walks down the street to get to the nearest grocery store."Who do you think it is this time?" He asks him.

Alastor spoke "I'm not sure what it could be honestly if mom and Ivy weren't so worried about us I'd go and find out..."

Damian replied "if you ask me it might be a while before I get her out so by all means leave without us I don't care" as he pounded on the door some more clearly annoyed at her behavior given she was older than him.

she turned to damian "what!? why are you pounding at me?!" she said not hearing through her headphones. she took them off and lowered her voice "did sebastian send you to babysit me?"

Tim shrugged."Or you could leave her and come with us, but that's up to you just don't get into any more fights."- He tells him.

Vander steps inside and there were shelves and things on the floor that the workers were working on cleaning up."Well..." He sighed a little."I mean we can check it out but you know." He tells him.

Damian spoke "no! We need to go dad is in trouble do you not hear the alarms or feel the earthquakes?!" As he looked at her in clear annoyance as he added "Tim and the others are waiting" .he did hear that from Tim and replied "ha funny"

Alastor spoke "you know what I'm concerned okay this many earthquakes is a huge concern....plus I'm sure they need me"

"s-sorry I didn't hear any alarms. wait what happened to dad!?" she felt worried. she was in no way ready to be in the field but she couldn't just abandon bruce like this. He needed her help and it was time to put her feelings aside. she swallowed her gut and sounded confident "Tell me what I need to do. I'm all in. Is he okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back