• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tim gets the location from Jason."She sure does give you a run for your money Damian for the bratty kid." He teases his little brother.

Vander walks around the people and checks the lists they were given so he can make sure they don't miss anything."You're not sure who could be causing these earthquakes?" He asks him.

alastor shook his head speaking "if i did i'd be rushing off to capture the guy anyway lets just help these guys and get our groceries and head home i'll sneak out if anything to go help some other people" as he began to help pick up after the last quake hoping that was the last one

damian spoke "we need to head to the GCPD and stop yelling jeez we are on the same com link you trying to make our ears bleed!" as he gripped rubbing his ears in pain from the shout bad enough he was right next to her so he heard double feedback adding "I'm sure you'll do fine just keep your attitude in check if anything dick might have us on civilian duty and getting them away from buildings which shouldn't be to hard"

"How is civilian duty helping dad?! look I can handle my attitude but don't you feel like we deserve some real action and not just being babysitters for curious teens and news reporters?" she asked him "honestly Damian. think about it" she said to him "in the meantime we need to get to gcpd" she said grabbing her bag. "coming?!"

damian sighed annoyed speaking "You really don't understand the danger that the civilians are in do you? and it doesn't matter if there are curious teens and news reporters this many earthquakes a lot of buildings are going to be extremely compromised and liable to collapse you WANT people to die?" as he followed after her getting on his motorbike of course not waiting for a reply from her as he raced out of the cave

she borrowed a car "look Damian I'm not exactly trained for missions. I know self-defense but I've never had the courage to go on a mission. so why are you so annoyed by me?!" she asked him trying to keep cool.

Tim let out a groan."That's it, I'm turning off my comm for now if she's just going to be yelling..." He mumbled."Just make sure you two get here." He tells him.

Vander puts stuff in the cart and he goes to bring it to check out."In which I would have to stop you from doing anything stupid." He tells him.

"I don't yell. I just have a high volume okay?!" she said a little loudly. "I'm sorry," she said again as she spoke quieter.

damian didn't answer her at that as he just kept driving torwards the GCPD clearly what she said to him pissed him off as he knew he'd have to babysit her which annoyed him much more as he muttered under his breathe 'this is going to be a fuuuuuun day rather be with jon than babysit an incompetent child who can't even grasp the concept of the word hero'

Alastor spoke "you really think i'd do something stupid?" as he pouted helping vander get the stuff his mom and ivy needed sighing like 'can't i be an inspiring hero for once?'

"Damian I can hear you. your saltier than Ra's Al Ghul himself. quit crying. I don't need you babysitting me I can handle myself" she said before turning off her comms to ignore him.

Last edited:
That made damian blow up in anger as he slammed on his breaks putting the kick stand out and walking torwards the car she was driving speaking "Ra's Al Ghul is my grandfather you want to say that again little girl in front of my face this time?" as he hissed at her

The.Girl.Who.Waited The.Girl.Who.Waited

Last edited:
"Guys!" Jason says "Breanna behave before I have Rose take you back to the manor, Robin, this is important." he adds and groans and he mumbles "How the hell does Bruce put up with her?"

Rose sweatdrops, not too sure she wanted to be remotely near the girl "I think our first priority will be evacuating people in the immediate area, two or three of us can check for Bruce." she suggests.

Barbara comes up behind Jason and hugs him from behind."The neighbor was okay with babysitting as they were up having a movie marathon so don't get mad okay..." She bites her lip.

Richard let out a sigh at the arguing with the two younger ones."Agreed Rose, now Jason needs to give us his location and we'll go from there, once we get there we'll do a buddy system while Tim might have to go with Breanna and Damian." He tells them."Damian and Breanna behave yourselves or I'll send you two home." He gets firm with them.

Vander pays for the groceries."You want to go be a hero?" He asks once they were outside."You might want to talk to your mom about that first." He tells him.

damian heard jason and rose over the com along with richard which he sighed speaking "can we maybe explain the elephant in the room as to why breanna has a car while the rest of us have motorbikes or did I miss out on dad graciously gifting us updated rides oh not to mention she's only a few years older than me and probably has a permit so therefore driving illegally considering she's not driving with an adult? or should that be ignored?"

Alastor spoke "I thought I told you I wanted to better my moms name by doing good or did that slip my mind and I never told you?" as he helped vander still hoping no more earthquakes happened cause one more could cause a few buildings to go down

"Did she borrow a normal car? Cause dad has the batmobile." Jason asks and he thinks for a while, the only car she could have borrowed is his as he hadn't bothered to put it inside. "Oh don't tell me she has my car, also I think I might send the commissioner a message that someone stole my car." he says, taking out his phone to track his car "For fucks sake Breanna, dad's gonna have to visit you in jail." he says and sends the commissioner a text someone stole his car, as he still has his keys on him.

"Don't think Breanna will get far." Rose mumbles and she says "I'll work with Barbara on this mission.", it has been a while since she did that and she hears a ping as Jason send them the last known location of Bruce.

Barbara pulls away from Jason and turned to Rose."That leaves Richard to go with you Jason." She checks the location from hers as well."From my understanding there was more than one person with Bruce before it went quiet." She tells them.

Richard raised a brow at that."She's not suppose to have a car let alone drive one...don't tell me she took one of the vintage cars from Alfred and Bruce's collection..." He groaned.

Vander nudges him."I know but you need to get yourself a suit if you want to do that and their permission." He says quietly, he stops when he notices alot of smoke coming out of the sewer grates."Uh okay..." He says quietly.

"Those don't move wihout Alfred's keys and he has them under extra security, it's mine, see.", he shows Dick his phone with the location "Who knows how the hell she got it started without keys though." he says.

Rose tilts her head slightly "Alright, you two wait for the others, Barbara and I will go check it out in advance and give you updates." she says and heads to the next rooftop.

Barbara gives a nod and waves to her husband before taking off with Rose."Let's do a perimeter check...I'm sure we're dealing with more than one villain here." She tells her.

Richard sighed."There is a thing called hot wiring cars and that's probably what she did..." He pouts at the girls leaving them."Sure leave us to deal with the kids." He elbowed Tim when he too protests at having to work with those two kids.

"What makes you think that?" Rose asks and she adds "And can't be go straight to the signal, I mean Bruce might be in a shitload of trouble and if we do a perimeter check..." she trails off.

Jason rolls his eyes "Oh the demon isn't that bad, I mean, first Breanna blackmails dad, or tries to, and now she's stealing my car, luckily I have a father in-law who can handle that last issue." he says and adds "Provided he's not busy with these quakes."

Gordon did recieve the text from jason and sighed replying 'I can get some of my men down there but we are a bit busy with well these earthquakes plus i've been trying to get ahold of batman to no avail...'

Damian spoke "thought so and no it's not one of dad's or alfred's cars I've seen the collection first hand besides if alfred found one of his cars missing he'd have all of our heads till he found the culprit who took it" as he looked at breanna with a look of 'and you wanted to be a hero go and steal jasons car why don't ya huh better hope dad has a merciful side and bails you out'

Alastor sighed speaking "ya I'll tell them I'm sure mom will be fine with it so long as i keep my real name hush hush...." he also noted ther smoke and spoke "kinda weird to see smoke come out of those don't you think should we investigate it or go home?"

Barbara turned to her."Because I was helping Bruce out, I identified Crane, Clayface, and Bane...whatever they're doing I think they're beneath the city." She explains and when they got closer there was caved in roads and some buildings falling apart."I don't know what they have planned." She tells her.

Richard let out a small laugh as Jason does get an answer from Gordon."I think he makes time for you now you're his son in law." He pats his shoulder."Hurry it up Robin." He calls for him.

Vander pushes Alastor back some, though him and Harley should be immune to most toxins since they were around himself and his mother."Maybe it's Crane." He mumbled."Let's go." He tells him.

'I saw Red Hood, Nightwing and Batgirl earlier, I think something might have happened to Batman.' Jason sends back and he frowns 'I can lock it with the keys so the one who has it can't go anywhere.' he sends as well. "Oh shush, if it was you he's send some men too Bluebird."

"Right." Rose says and she jumps down "Then lets find out, here, gas mask in case you need it, I don't exactly need to breath anymore." she says and adds "The sooner we find him the better."

Damian spoke "i'll be there in a jip but what do you want me to do with breanna though?" as he hopped on his bike silently of course waiting for a reply if it was him he'd have her executed for stealing but he was learning to put that side of him aside he did text jon with 'breanna got busted stealing jason's car'

Gordon replied back 'he's not hurt is he?' of course he had some of his men he could send dispatched off to get brenna he did also message "are you, barb and the kids safe though these earthquakes are getting worse every time one happens I don't want you or your kids near any buildings..."

Alastor spoke "crane......I swear that man is worse than my father with his fear gas" though he did trip a little from the push speaking "easy with the pushing the ground isn't exactly flat....."

'I came to Gotham to ask Bruce some advice I couldn't ask over the phone, Barbara and the kids are safe in Bludhaven.' Jason sends him 'As for Batman, I'm not sure, there's nothing on the news yet.'. He locks his car completelt and says "Yep gremlin, you can come, Breanna's not going anywhere except jail." he says, thank god he installed that failsafe in his keys in case his car ever got stolen, loxked down completely, so only he could open it with the keys again.

Barbara takes it from her, she was careful getting down there and she pauses at the slightest bit of movement like clay going through some rubble."Let's be on our guard." She tells her.

Richard swats at his brother."No Gordon likes me." He pokes his tongue out and guess he had to repeat himself."You're going with Tim, Damian." He explains to him and he takes off.

Vander pats his friend before going to take the groceries back home."Go on, I think the vigilantes can handle it from here." He tells him and Jon tells Damian to focus on the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back