• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"She's worried about you when you get called in for a case, she knows you can handle yourself, but you can't exactly give away you're Nightwing." Hannah says and she smiles slightly.

"Who do you need tracking down?" Jason asks crossing his arms "The truth Bruce, because I don't want her going after another psycho who has no trouble shooting her."

Richard sits down and takes a few bites."Oh, that's true and there has been times we've had to plant some fake evidence to help protect us identities." He explains.

Bruce sighed."Jason, it's a gangster kind of group and there isn't just one head of the group." He explains to him."So either you go home or you can be here to help Sebastian babysit Breanna." He tells him.

"I'll talk to Barbara about it." Jason says "But no promises." he adds and turns towards the computer "And no thanks, I can spend my timeuch better here then babysitting Breanna."

Hannah nods slightly "You can't blame her for worrying." she says and sits down "I was about to head to bed myself, well, coffin, but same thing, when you got back.".

Richard tried not to rush on eating, he was tired though so that's why he was slow too."You can go, don't let me keep you up and I'll get Rose in bed after this." He tells her.

Bruce closes the door."You're not the boss of her Jason." He drives off and out of the cave to go into the city, he was contacting Barbara himself.

Breanna texted barbara a long heartfelt apology. "dear barbara, I owe you an apology but, not because Jason told me to or anyone else told me to but because I feel bad about this. I'm sorry I forgot you. You're family to me and you mean a lot to me. So, I hope you'll consider this apology. I'll understand if you don't want to forgive me. Jason didn't, but all I ask is that you know how sorry I am for what I did." she sent the text to her.

Jason has already send Barbara a text with 'Bruce might contact you, please think carefully about what he's asking of you.' and he sighs in annoyace.

"I just wanted to make sure you ate something." Hannah says and she stands up to put the book Rose was reading on the table "Goodnight." she says snd heads to her room, sort of room anyway.

Barbara raised a brow at the sudden blasts from Bruce, Jason, then Breanna.'Why is Breanna texting me an apology and Bruce? Huh he wants me to help out but I've got the kids too.' She sends him, she could call Hannah to come over.'Breanna just donf bother Jason when he's like this.' She leaves it at that.

Richard smiled and he gets finished, he picks up his phone."Huh seems like Barbara wants to know if you'd watch the kids." He shows her the texts before putting his dishes away."You don't have to." He tells her.

Hannah frowns "I can't, I'm running on no sleep for two days already, sorry." she says, contrary to what people though, vampires did get tired after a while.

Jason sighs 'Well he needs help tracking someone, you can basically do that from home, if Hannah can't babysit.' he sends Barbara.

Barbara quietly bit her lip.'I could do so from home though he's here trying to tell me to come in person and I can't unless someone can watch the kids.' She sends him.

Richard nods."Then you get going, get some rest you do too much around here and I'll get Rose in bed." He goes to grab Rose and take her to their room.

Breanna reads the texts and sighs. She grabbed a bag and was going to sneak out to the gym. Maybe hitting something would relieve her stress, it always worked for Jason. She shot Richard a text "hey can you send me the nearest location for a gym? and possibly don't say anything to bruce. It's been a long day. No lectures please" she set down her phone after shooting the text and slipped on some leggings, sports bra, and tennis shoes. Breanna pulled her hair up. She knew it was late but she needed some release.

Sebastian crosses his arms at Breanna "If you want to earn their trust I suggest you stay here and use the gym." he says, he'd been keeping an eye on this girl.

Hannah sends Barbara a text that she can't babysit right now.

Rose snuggles closer to Dick and she mumbles "Welcome home.", she's still mostly asleep though.

Jason groans in annoyance 'I know you can handle yourself Barbara, but please don't forget one of reasons why we moved to Bludhaven.' he sends her 'Besides, Jake will stress and worry if he wakes up in the middle of the night and you're gone.'

Barbara goes to sit down at her laptop.'Why don't you go do something? I thought you were suppose to be following him? Either way I should go, it'll soon be time to tuck these guys in as Hannah can't babysit, and to get the job done.' She sends him.

Richard carries her to the bed and places her down before tucking her in, not checking his phone."You didn't have to wait for me out there and I didn't mean to disturb you." He smiled at her.

Breanna jumped scared "Jesus! how long have you been there?! and are you just watching me I don't need a babysitter," she said as she opened the bedroom window.

Sebastian grabs her by her shirt "I'm everywhere and nowhere at once." he says and pulls her back inside "And you will not leave this mansion right now." he says and adds "There is a gym in the manor which will work just as well, because how exactly were you trying to get to the city?"

Jason rolls his eyes 'I am following him, using the computer.' he sends and adds 'You're not gonna leave the kids alone are you?'

"It's fine," Rose mumbles and she adds "just happy you're back safe and sound is all.", she smiles slightly "You seem tired though." she mumbles.

Barbara leans back in her seat, not responding to Jason right away either, she bites her lip as it would be irresponsible to leave them alone at home and Sebastian is busy at the manor, she just sends him a thumbs up which usually meant she could be avoiding what he said or she wasn't sure what to say to him.

Richard leans over her."I am, it was chaotic out there and if you put in my patrol from last night." He kisses her forehead before climbing into the bed with her.

Breanna looked irritated 'get your hands off me! you're not my father I'll go where I please!" she looked upset. "I'm already in a bad mood. don't make me more mad!"

'Look, I''m keeping an eye on Bruce, if you must help him, do it from home.' Jason sends her 'If you leave the kids alone I'm going to be disappointed.', a bit harsh, but it's the truth.

"Then you shouldn't have gone on patrol." Rose says snuggling into him and she hugs him before falling asleep.

"And Bruce would be worried as hell if you weren't here when he got back." Sebastian deadpans "And for the record, you can't hurt me."

She laughs "oh please! my dad worried i'm gone?! yeah right he wouldn't even notice. so just let me do my stuff and mind your biz!" she said with attitude.

Barbara sighed.'Jason don't pull that, I'm not stupid to leave the kids alone at their age.' She puts the phone down before adding.'You just go on with what you're already doing.' She tells him.

Richard wraps his arms around her and he soon falls asleep with her.

damian sat in his room bored he did text jon something like 'yo doing anything?'

alastor sat with his mom and spoke "so do you need me to do anything??"

Sebastian mumbles something about teens being a pain before cloaing the window "He cares about you, about every one of his kids." he says and he raises an eyebrow "I mean, he just doesn't adopt everyone, but let me ask you something. Say I let you leave and at the end of the night one of you two get fataly injured and dies, would you want your last conversation to be a fight where you blackmail him and make him angry?"

'Just saying, since I also know how eager you are to get back out there.' Jason sends her, keeping track of Batman with the computer, though he does change into something else just in case he needs to go out.

Barbara gets her equipment going though maybe the neighbor could watch them.'Which you usually don't let me do anyway Jason, but if you end up going out there you be careful.' She sends him.

Jon waits til he's done with dinner as phones weren't allowed at the table and he checks his phone.'Not really, why?' He asks him.

Harley puts some dog food in her hyenas bowl."You could maybe grab some more food for him and maybe some groceries, take Vander with you." She tells him.

She thought for a moment and looked at him "well no I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself." she sounded upset as she had a moment of realization. "I guess that's a fair point."

Damian replied 'thought we could go do something together if your dad is fine with it anyway'

Alastor spoke "alright I can do that....oye vander get your butt down here we're going shopping for some things!" As he grabbed his coat

'I will.' Jason sends her and he does change into something resembling his usual costume, he just hoped it wasn't needed.

"So if you want to hit something, use the gym at the manor." Sebastian says and he lets her go "And tomorrow you'll talk to him about your behavior."

Ivy smiles slightly at the two "Harls you can't send them grocery shopping without a list at least." she says walking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back