• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
damian spoke "and listen to my father repeat he doesn't know me? he's already confused at the fact jason is standing in front of him as a full grown adult and not a teenager jon.....I mean he literally thought you where clark well you do look like your dad but he literally thinks your him and not clarks son..." as he opened the door to the outside seeing tim and breanna with him which angered damian but he didn't say anything

"Eh... long story." Jason says and he nods slighlty "Dickiebird over there's engaged with Rose, the young woman who just walked off." he says. Alfred thinks for a while "Well, master Jason retired as Robin and is now Red Hood, then there's master Timothy, who was Robin and is now Red Robin and finally there's master Damian, your biological son and the current Robin. I don't know where miss Breanna is though. Then master Jason and miss Barbara have been married for a few years and have a daughter and adopted son." he explains.

"You could go see him, but maybe change into casual clothes first." Rose says and she frowns, damn this was bad, if be didn't know Jason died then... if he eventually remembers it'll be hell.

Richard steps over to place his hand on Jason's shoulder like to let him know he was there and to comfort him, he himself needed it but he backs up what Alfred was telling him.

Bruce puts the book aside as he tries taking this all in and he held his head, he needed to get some more rest as this was alot for him and he was hurt."I'll just have to take your words for it, that's just alot." He tells them.

Tim nods at that and walks inside."I'll leave you to help out Bruce then..." He runs off to his old room there and Jon pulls him into a small hug."Damian, I think you should be here with him and the others but I can take you if you want." He says quietly.

Damian spoke "I just need someplace to clear my head jon.....seeing dad the way he is....really just bothers me to the core I can't stand seeing him like this" plus if he stuck around he might end up severly hurting someone they could of been there sooner and saved batman before any more damage could of been done he was blaming breanna for this as he knew this could of been prevented if they just been there sooner

Rose goes looking for Damian and when she finds jim with Jon she clears her throat "He's on the phone with Alfred." she says "Might be best if you go change and then go see him if you decide to leave." she says.

Jason looks down and he sighs "I'll come by next week kay?" he asks Sebastian, who nods, so Jason picks up Barbara and leaves the room.

Alfred deadpans "I don't lie to you master Bruce, now Sebastian's a doctor as well, so you'll be in his care, try not to hurt miss Diana too much, she really loves you." he says "I'll see you soon, alright?"

Damian just shook his head at rose speaking "thanks for the offer and idea but i'll pass for now rose...maybe when there isn't to many people visting and when i feel more ready to face it i'll see him just i want some time to clear my mind away from others " he knew jason and richard and tim where all in there he didn't want to add anymore stress to his fathers mind

Barbara holds onto Jason and leans into him, she was a little tired."Are you okay?" She asks quietly, she knew he was probably going through a whirl of emotions about what happened that day and even Richard leaves the room to leave them be.

Jon let out a small sigh but he nods at Damian as he goes outside and would meet him out there when Damian was ready to leave, in which he would wait for Tim so he can take him back as well.

Bruce sighed."Okay Alfred, just don't cut your vacation short." He holds the phone out to Diana."Wait you love me, since when?" He asks her.

Rose nods and she goes back to Richard "Do you want to stay here or go home?" she asks quietly, they couldn't bring Sage and Jade to the manor though "Might be best to give him some space and time to come to terms he lost his memories." she mumbles.

Diana crosses her arms "A while, but you should focus on your recovery." she says, she had been worried "And I'm staying here to keep an eye on you, you had everyone worried when you dropped of the radar and the comms send a signal."

Jason shakes his head "No Babs, I'm nowhere close to fine." he mumbles, once he's home, getting there with the zeta tube, he puts her down so he can grab her wheelchair "I just don't want you to be stuck in this blasted thing again."

damian got the things he needed and soon meet jon outside he knew jon was also waiting on tim so he just stood there with him he was wearing a grey and black hoodie as he changed out of his robin suit he spoke "must we wait for tim?"

Richard steps over to place his hand on Jason's shoulder like to let him know he was there and to comfort him, he himself needed it but he backs up what Alfred was telling him.

Bruce puts the book aside as he tries taking this all in and he held his head, he needed to get some more rest as this was alot for him and he was hurt."I'll just have to take your words for it, that's just alot." He tells them.

Tim nods at that and walks inside."I'll leave you to help out Bruce then..." He runs off to his old room there and Jon pulls him into a small hug."Damian, I think you should be here with him and the others but I can take you if you want." He says quietly.
when brianna got home she was walking to her room when she overheard bruce. "alfred, is he okay?" she asked a little bit worried for him.

Barbara sits up as she's sat down."It'll be okay Jason." She tries to assure him, once he grabbed the wheelchair she would try to get to work on that project instead of getting rest like she should.

Richard just goes past Rose, not saying anything to her as he goes down to the cave like thwt was her answer that he just wanted to go home and use the zeta tube in there to get there.

Bruce pulls his bkanket up as he tries to get some rest."You don't want to be part of this family..." He mumbled.

Job shrugs."I mean he lives at our house so yeah I might as well bring him along with us." He has Damian get on his back and once Tim came out, he grabbed him and took off to home with them.

Jon lands anx puts Tim down who goes inside the house."Then why were you waiting for me? I could've left if you wanted to use that travel option instead." He tells him.

Barbara sits up as she's sat down."It'll be okay Jason." She tries to assure him, once he grabbed the wheelchair she would try to get to work on that project instead of getting rest like she should.

Richard just goes past Rose, not saying anything to her as he goes down to the cave like thwt was her answer that he just wanted to go home and use the zeta tube in there to get there.

Bruce pulls his bkanket up as he tries to get some rest."You don't want to be part of this family..." He mumbled.

Job shrugs."I mean he lives at our house so yeah I might as well bring him along with us." He has Damian get on his back and once Tim came out, he grabbed him and took off to home with them.
brianna didn't understand what was wrong with him but she overheard him as she passed his room "dad I....what are you talking about? diana is he okay?"

Damian didn't answer that right away as he thought about speaking "cause you where there comforting me......" before he asked "though is there a training area for you guys?"

Diana smiles at Bruce "I don't care, I still love you." she says "Now get some more rest." she adds and she leaves the room, Sebastian following behind her after leaving the list of injuries Bruce got on the nightstand. Diana looks at Breanna "He lost his memories, I don't know if be remembers you, but he doesn't know Tim or Damian."

Rose walks after him and she frowns, she didn't know how to cheer him up, or how to help for that matter.

Jason sits on the couch after grabbing a beer "Get some sleep Barbara, it's not up for debate." he tells her.

Brianna was worried for him "This feels like my fault. Maybe if i had been a little bit better person this never would've happened" she said feeling some guilt

Barbara pushes she wheels fo get herself going."Don't go drinking too much Jason..." She knew how he could get."But I've got something to work on." She pouts at him.

Richard goes to put his suit away once they had gotten home and he let out a sigh, slumping over as he was trying to take all this in and what responsibilities might fall on him.

Bruce goes to bed after a bit, didn't take him long to fall asleep either.

Jon ruffled Damian's hair."We do have a training area by the crater." He pulls Damian with him to bring him over there and stops by the animals though since Damian liked them.

"Well maybe if you had been nicer he wouldn't have gone off on his own that's true." Diana says and she adds "But what's done is done, just make sure to behave better from now on."

Rose hugs him and she says "You know it's your choice in the end what you decide to do. I'll support you no matter what."

"Last I checked you're in charge of buying the beer." Jason says "And you just got stuck in that thin again, I'd like it if you got some sleep."

Last edited:
Barbara sighed and goes over to him to give him a quick kiss."Doesn't mean you can't sneak off and get more so that's why I'm saying thaf." She rolls herself to their room."Uh Jason, I could use some help getting my suit off." She tells him.

Richard flinched and that's when he breaks, tears were falling and him gritting his teeth as he tried to be quiet about."I don't know what to do..." He says quietly.

Brianna nodded "i have some community service so i guess I'm off to a good new start" she said trying to stay positive."I owe him an apology"

Damian did pet the animals as he normally would before they reached the training area and went to find something good for him to let his anger out

Jon had to grab himself a thicker jacket, it was still cold outside but he goes to find a place to sit down and watch him while Krypto walks over barking at Damian before sitting by.

Jon sits down with Krypto, petting the dog after he got attention from Damian."Is there anything you'd like to eat?" He asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back