• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Breanna you don't get it, he lost a big part of his memories, he doesn't remember you had a fight." Diana points out bluntly and she pinches the bridge of her nose "We're not even sure he remembers you. But considering he forgot Tim I don't think so."

Rose leads him to the couch and sits him down before sitting next to him, hugging him tightly "I can't make that decision for you and I do think you need to talk to Bruce after he realizes he's not going out to patrol anymore. Until then we can stay here."

"I'll be fine Barbara." Jason says and he sighs, standing up help her, once that's done he goes back to the couch.

Barbara gets herself situated in the bed once she had gotten into pj's, she does try to pop her back."Fuck!" She rubbed he'd back at that, she sighed and just curls up.

Richard didn't go with her at first before he eventually gives in to her tugging him along and he slouched over before leaning into her embrace."I don't think I'd be talking to him soon and we've got the kids and my job here." He tells her.

"Then your choice is made." Rose says running a hand through his hair "We'll stay here with Sage and Jade.", she gives him a slightly smile "Let's get back to bed, get a few more hours of sleep."

Jason clenches his fist when he hears her curse and he puts the bottle on the table, pulling his feet up so he's hugging his knees, no sleep for him for a while.

Richard leans into her touch."We need to be making decisions for where to put Sage in school and shat we want to do with Jade." It was like he was trying to avoid that, he didn't think he'd get much sleep and he felt bad for Barbara and Jason too.

Julie climbs out of bed and runs out from the yell, she goes over to her dad and pulls on his pantleg."Daddy?" She dragged her blanket with her.

After a week or so Rose is at the Outlaw hideout, polishing her weapons and she sighs, at least rebuilding Gotham was going smoothly, but then again, they were used to villain attacks. She looks at Jason who's punching the punching bag they had put in the corner, he was looking horrible, must have some restless nights.

Sage pouts at Richard as she pouts to a school flyer, it was a but far but that was fine in her opinion, she just wanted to go somewhere she could do what she wanted.

Barbara was in one of the spare rooms, she had Tim over who also had brought Conner over and who Julie was bothering, she wanted to work with Tim on the project she mentioned before.

Richard puts down his phone when she presents him with the flyer, he takes it to check it out."Yeah? Is this something you want to do?" He asks her, he's been busy himself lately too.

"It's the only school in Bludhaven that has what I wanna do." Sage says and she adds "Though... I didn't finish my homeschooling, so guess I'll go to Jake's school first?"

Conner sighs as he tosses Julie up an dowb "Barbara, what exactly are you making?" he asks "And where's Jason? I thought he was free today."

Jason checks his phone in case he has something from Barbara, frowning when he doesn't.

Barbara pulls away from her work to send some heart emojis to Jason and a 'How're you doing and when will you be home' text."He got called into work today." She lies not wanting him to know about the Outlaws."I'm working on a mechanical back brace and another piece to go on my lower back to help with you know." She tells him.

Tim messes around with it some more as he works on it, asking Jake to bring over some juice and Julie starts to giggle and squeal."Again!" She smiled at him.

Richard checks the flyer again."If we can get you into this school then we'll do that and skip Jake's school, if this is what you want to do." He offered, texting Rose to check up on her.

Brianna was walking home from her community service and she stopped by a local flower shop. "hello?" she spoke up a little as she looked around at the flowers

Conner raises an eyebrow "Right, you do know what Sebastian and Rose have said right?" he asks looking at her as he tosses Julie up again. Jake grumbles at Tim, something about him knowing where the kitchen is.

"I do want that, I'm gonna becomes the best CSI you'll ever know." Sage says and she adds "It's pretty far though, but it bests traveling to Star city each day."

Rose sends Dick a text with 'I'm fine, keeping an eye on Jason while polishing my weapons.', she glances at the hothead who's now laying on the ground 'He hasn't tried to kill himself yet, so there's that.'. Jason rolls his eyes 'I'll be late, Rose did the research, but we won't be able to move until later.' he sends her.

Ivy looks up from her place at the counter "Please don't touch anything." she says and adds "What's Wayne's adopted kid doing here? Thought you'd be at school." she says, going back to her magazine.

"community service," she told ivy "I came by to get some flowers for a friend. Any chance you could help me?" she said. "hey you know Harley right?!" she thought about her and her half-brother.

Alastor was there doing some work when he heard his mother's name and came over speaking "what about my mother?" As he gave a quizitive look to ivy

brooklyn looked over at Alastor "um I'm Brianna. I think I'm your half-sister" she said a little nervous and awkwardly. "H-hi"

Barbara sighed."What are you here to lecture me too? What about it?" She pulls herself up to stand though one of her legs almost gives out.'I'm part of the team so let me know so I can help behind the scenes.' She sends him and Tim flicks Jake on the forehead."Go, as I told you." He points to the kitchen before smiling at Conner as Julie giggled more and she goes to hug him.

Richard ruffles her hair with a small chuckle."Then me and Rose's check into enrolling you in this school." He smiled at her before he frowned at Rose's.'Uh am I suppose to be worried he could be suicidal?' He questioned her.

Vander grabs Alastor by fhe shoulder ans pulls him back from her."Uh huh sure, whatever you say." He shrugged."Don't think we should believe you just randomly coming in here and being like oh hey brother." He raises a brow at the girl while Harley was busy upstairs.

Alastor raised a brow speaking "then why did it take you this long to find us huh?" As he elbowed vander lightly like 'behave'

"no he's right you don't have to believe me. all I want is to get some flowers for my dad" she said "and to speak with Harley. I have a birth certificate i can bring by if you want proof. The reason it took so long is that I wasn't looking" she told Alastor.

"And I'm sure you could find flowers at a different store," Ivy says "because as far as I know, Harley hasn't been with anyone aside from the Joker, so you can't be Alastor's half sister, get out." she says raising a few plants.

'No, I mean, he's impossible to kill.' Rose sends back and she frowns at Jason 'I'll keep an eye on him, I'll be back late by the way.' she sends as well before pocketing her phone.

Conner frowns and sighs in annoyance "And I'm not here to lecture you, but you shouldn't be pushing it, do you know how much sleep Jason's losing because he's worried about you?" he asks. Jake glares at Tim "I don't have to listen to you!" he says and crosses his arms "You go."

Jason groans 'You're not helping Barbara, not with Tim there, look, make sure he doesn't make the kids hate him even more.' he sends and stares at the ceiling.

"look, i havent figured out who the father is yet either. you got a problem with me supporting a local flower shop....pam?" she said calling ivy by her real name.

Barbara supports herself on the wall, she's been working on walking but her legs would give out at times."I've tried to help Jason, I'm worried about him." She says quietly and sends Jason.'Then you make sure you don't get yourself in trouble either.' She tells him.

Tim grabs the front of his shirt."You're just as much a brat as Jason, get your ass moving or I'll make sure you're put on the naughty list." He let go of him and works on the project and Julie pats Conner's cheeks with a squeal.

Richard stands up and hands the flyer back to Sage.'Don't scare me like that Rose, just be careful.' He turns to the kids."Do you guys want to go to the park or something?" He asks them.

Vander's grip on Alastor had tightened at that but he does let go of him and folds his arms, letting his mother handle this knowing how she was protective about who came near Harley and them.

"I said get out." Ivy says and she adds "Maybe if you had just bought your flowers I wouldn't mind, but you're disturbing the peace we've made here and I will not let you ruin it.", she closes her magazine "And you do not get to call me by my name!"

Jake doesn't even blink when Tim grabs him "You're wrong, my dad's a great guy, unlike you who resorts to forcing children to do stuff for you." he says and plops down on the couch, starting up a movie. Conner grabs Tim's shoulder "You want them to trust you, don't do this." he says and keeps Julie away from Tim before walking to the couch and sitting next to Jake.

'I will." Rose sends and she gets up "We need to get ready don't we?" she asks. Jason nods slightly and he goes to grab their disguises "Let's hope we can resolve this fast enough to dodge the Justice League." he says and sends Barbara one last text 'Tell Tim, that if he lays a hand one on of my kids I will murder him in his sleep.'

"nice to know I'm part of the family," she said sarcastically as she turned to leave "tell Harley...... Brianna said goodbye" she left and went back to Wayne manor thinking about what happened. She was walking back home and she shot Richard a text. "hey it's me, when you have a free moment today mind if we talk? usually, i'd go to dad but um...yeah. There's just something I need some help with"

Barbara sighed.'He's already acting threatening to Jake as they're butting heads.' She sends him before he legs give out and she plops on the ground with a frustrated scream, she pulls herself up to the chair.'What're you guys doing anyway?' She questioned him.

Tim gestured to Jake."He's a fucking little brat, someone has to teach him a lesson to behave as Jason sure as hell doesn't seem like he's teaching the kid shit, someone should spank him." He turns to Jake."Newsflash kid, your dad's an asshole who bullies others just like your gremlin uncle." He tells him.

Vander goes over to his mother."She wasn't telling the truth was she? I didn't know Harley had any other kids." He tries to get his mother to settle down and hugged her.

Alastor's eyes darkened he remembered her so he called for his mom to come down before looking at ivy angerly before he went to chase after brianna speaking "hey wait up!!"

Last edited:
Harley sighed,"What do you want Alastor! Whatever it is you can handle if you're a big boy!" She called out to him.

'Barbara, please get Tim out of our house or so help me I will kill him, I will not have him abuse my kid.' Jason sends and he decides to send a text to Richard that Tim's bullying Jake and he needs to go there.

Jake grins at Tim when he says that "Then explain to me while my dad is very caring towards kids and you're an asshole, I'm not allowed to hang around bullies, to kindly get out if our house." he says and points to the door "And I'm sure Alfred will love to hear how you've been behaving, dad keeps him up to date on us.". Conner rolls his eyes "Considering he hasn't hurt you yet Tim I suggest you calm down." he says "And right now, seeing how you're towards your nephew and niece, I'm glad I can't have children." he deadpans.

Sage shrugs "I don't know, do we have sunscreen?" she asks and fiddles with her sleeves "I don't burn or anything, but it's uncomfortable, mom and dad kept me inside a lot, so I'm not used to being in the sun much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back