• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara nods."I'm sure we can ask for that, you could use a new scarf and how nice grandma got you toys too." She smiled at him, kissing her son's forehead."Well let's get ready go outside, I'm sure you'll handle Julie right Jason?" She asks him, Julie trips over hee own feet at one point but she just gets back up without a fuss as she approached them.

Jasper bounces in his seat again at that."Yeah but it's unfair having two against one and I wasn't about to get involved in the fight, I migthve gotten a little taller but they're still stronger." He tells her.

Raven gets down to the first floor and gets the door opened for him, she noticed he was a little off."Okay, what happened and don't even bother to lie because I'll be able to tell." She gets him inside before closing the door behind them.

Killian just drops all his weight, which isn't terribly much, on Raven when he's close enough "Brothers." he mumbles "Beat them though, both of them." he adds and he clenches his first "But as luck would have it, I don't have anything to help me heal."

"I think if we went home right now Killian will be gone and his brothers will still be on the ground, complaining about being beaten." Rose says, if Killian fought for whatever reason he didn't hold back "You will go back after dinner."

Jason nods "I can handle Julie." he says picking her up and going to grab her coat. Jake nods, he had gotten nice presents, but nothing was new or handmade "Do you think I'll get a scarf if I give a drawing?" he asks going to grab his winter coat.

Barbara folds her arms."I'm sure they'd like one in exchange for something handmade from them and if grandma knew how I'm sure she'd make lots for things for you ans your sister." She smiles, Julie giggled."Playtime." She squealed as Jason grabs her.

Jasper slides off of the couch."Do I have to though?" He asks her while Richard chuckled a little at the two of them, it reminded him a little of his brothers and him.

Raven held onto him when he does."Woah there, you had a fight with your brothers why?" She questioned him, using her magic to ease his wounds some."I could heal them or mostly." She offered.

damian made it in of course stuffing snow down jons back speaking "payback" before grabbing some hay to feed the cows with

wally watched her calmly smiling lightly

Jon throws the hay at him the trips him."Uh huh." He goes on to feed the animals away from him.

Artemis gives her kdi the toys to play with.

damian landed face first in the hay from that and grumbled angerly but git up sptting hay out speaking "i'll get you back for that somehow"

wally spoke "maybe later we should do something"

Jon giggled and levitates away from him."If you say so." He waved ar him.

Artemis shrugged."Like what?" She asks him.

"They went snooping through my room when I was finishing my shower and took my bracelet and the teased me with it, but they dropped it so it broke." Killian says showing her the bracelet she gave him "I hate them sometimes. Happy to say they're off worse then I am though."

"Yes. Those three fight like that very rarely, but they will never drag others into it." Rose says, pulling him into a hug "Next time though, and you want to help Killian, aim for their needs, you don't have to do much else."

Jason smiles wrapping the scarf around her "Your mother can't knit?" he asks Barbara while checking if Julie will be warm enough. Jake plucks at his scarf and frowns before putting on his gloves "Ready to go outside!" he says.

Barbara gives him a small push towards the front door."What do you expect every woman to know how to knit? No she doesn't." She pulls on Jason's cheek."Let's go." She takes Jake outside and Julie pulls on his sleeve as she goes to follow her mom and brother.

Jasper gives her a hug and he slips out of the hug once he was done."So I just go for the knees and Kilian handles it from there?" He questioned before he watched Richard limp over to grab a glass of water."What happened with him?" He gestured to him.

Raven pouts when he shows her the bracelet that's broken and she brings over to the couch to have him sit down, she takes the bracelet to mend it eith magic before handing it back to him."I don't know what it's like having siblings but your brothers can be such butts." She tells him.

"I knew that already, but apparently they insisted on finding out where I got it, luckily I've had it long enough for your scent to be replaced with mine, but yeah." Killian says and he sighs leaning back, his coat slightly stained red at the front and he groans in pain.

"Yep." Rose says and she giggles "Oh he was doing some acrobatic moves a few days ago and landed wrong." she answers.

Jason follows them and Jake runs ahead to a patch of snow in front of the building and starts making a snowball already "Well he's eager to play." he says.

Barbara nods and grabs hold of his hand."He's a kid and has lots of energy and so does Julie, I'm surprised you thought Richard was a handful." She teases him and Julie walks through the snow then plops down, talking a handful of snow to lick it.

Jasper raises a brow."That doesn't seem like him but he is just a human." He bounces a little on the couch."I know I wouldn't want to be caught in a fight like fight like that but what have you been up to?" He asks her.

Raven puts the bracelet on his wrist and she leans forward to pull him in a somewhat passionate kiss, placing her hands on him as her hands begin to glow purple as she tries healing him.

"He was a handful." Jason deadpans "The idiot got himself injured." he adds. He crouches down to stop Julie "Don't lick the snow honey." he says. Jake starts rolling the snowball and trips a few time, but he manages.

"Well I've been stuck in the manor for two days because of the snow, but other then that, nothing much." Rose says and she shrugs "At least you have siblings to fight with." she says, sure she had arguments and stuff, but not really a full blown fight, usually because they wouldn't fight her seriously when she was still a hybrid.

Killian grabs her shoulder and gently pushes her away "Works better if I'm asleep." he explains, they did heal better in their sleep, but he didn't know what else to do "Not that I am against kissing you, but preferably not when I'm injured." he adds.

Barbara laughs at Jason."Yeah well Rose thought the same thing." She goes over to Jake and helps him with the snowman, picking him up when he trips and Julie puts the snow down."Okay...up." She lifts her hands.

Jasper gets to his feet."Thought you didn't like being around that Bruce guy?" He questioned her."You have us and besides you don't want to get into fights and such." He puts his hands on his hips.

Raven blushes."Sorry, one I wanted to kiss you and two I thought it'd be distracting enough." She puls her hands away and the glow stopped."So you can go lay down on this couch or just go on, but I swear what kind of siblings fight like this?" She gestured to him.

"Vampire triplets apparently." Killian answers and he admits "I did start it, but I wasn't going full out, I just tackled them to get the bracelet back.", that wouldn't even have heard "I think Jasper left the house somewhere during the fight, it wasn't pretty."

"It was an emergecy." Rose says and she laughs "Jasper, when you grow up around cousins who will avoid fighting with you at all costs it's a bit normal to want a proper fight." she says and ruffles his hair "Fighting's part of having siblings."

Jason picks Julie up and asks "How about we go looking for some sticks for the snowman?", he smiles slightly, kids were always more durable then adults. Jake finishes one snowball and shows Barbara "Is this big enough for the bottom part?" he asks, it was small, so maybe for a small snowman.

Barbara pats the snow."Maybe for a small one but if we want a bigger snowman we'll have to roll it around the snow some more but it can be any size you want." She says as Julie throws up her hands."Snowman!" She nods at her dad as she'll help him gather sticks for it.

Jasper smirks a little."Oh if you say so." He launches himself at Rose, she made it sound like she wanted to wrestle so he would try to wrestle his cousin so she could have some fun and he wouldn't hold back, he's gotten stronger over the past few years too.

Raven brushes her hand on his cheek."I'd kick their butts if you hadn't already done so." She sits down by him and offered to get him tea as she had just made some."Family shouldn't do that...funny for a demon to say." She sighed quietly.

"Family shouldn't no, but my brothers are sometimes so damn annoying, especially since I'm basically the youngest. If you can call it that." Killian tells her taking the tea "And if it had ended badly for me, well, I think they would've faced my aunt's wrath." he says.

Rose laughs and easily holds him away "First of all, we're not at home, second of all, wrestling doesn't count as fighting." she says, ruffling his hair again.

"Oh okay." Jake says and he starts rolling the snowball again to make it bigger. Jason smiles as he gathers some sticks and giving them to Julie to hold onto.

Barbara helps him with rolling the bottom part of the snowman."This should be good enough now for the middle then the top." She puts her hands on her hips, Julie grabs hold of the sticks and does wave them around a little like a magic Wand.

Jasper pouts a little at her as he swats her hand away."Wrestling is better than what they were doing, why would you want to fight like that? If you do then you're weird." He mumbled."I'm strong too you know." He tells her.

Raven sighs."Then why not just tell on them if they're such butts though being the age you guys are you should be able to handle your own squabbles yourselves." She summons him some fresh clothes to put on.

"Not that badly of course." Rose says and she sighs "Look, sure I've had disagreements, but that would be for five minutes or so. I kinda envied you and your brothers." she says quietly.

"Trust me, I know my parents and aunt, not to mention my sister, they're in for it. Not sure what the punishment will be though." Killian says "Is there somewhere I can change?" he asks seeing the clothes.

Jason laughs at Julie "No you're doing it wrong." he says and checks the sticks, leaving her with the best one for waving around. Jake smiles slightly "Do you think I can fit in like that?" he asks, looking at Julie and Jason.

Barbara let's him start with the next one."Hm, fit in? Jake you already fit in with this family and you know this." She kneels down by him, Julie takes the stick and waves it around then points it at Jason."Freeze." She giggled.

Jasper goes to check on the Mac and cheese that Hannah was making."We're your cousins but doesn't mean you can't be considered likea sister or us brothers to you." He tells her.

Raven points to the hallway."It's down the hall, there's a bathroom." She nods, she was relieved when he tells him that as atleast his brothers wouldn't get away with it.

"Prank wars are acceptable, with some strict ground rules, but full blown fights aren't." Killian says "I'll be right back.". Once he comes back he changed and sits down "It's quiet, I thought this team had more people."

"I know, but that's not actually the same, besides, they treated like I was fragile." Rose says "It's better now though."

Jason grins "I'm hold you so you can't." he says. "Sometimes it doesn't feel like that." Jake admits to her.

Barbara sighed."What do you mean? Jake explain it." She didn't want him to feel like he wasn't part of the family, Julie giggles again."Okay...get mommy with snowball." She waved her stick again, pretending to be magic.

Jasper tries to swipe some of the bacon though before Henry drags him out of the kitchen so he wouldn't get in Hannah's way."I surely don't treat you like that." He tells her.

Raven smiled a little."Do you feel okay?" She asks him wanting to check if there was anything else she could do for him."They're all outside on the training course, we don't have alot of members though and Kori's taken reign again." She explains.

damian gripped "come on you know when you levitate you make it unfair!!" as he tried grabbing jon

wally spoke "hmmm maybe go to the park again"

Jon laughs at him and flies around him, poking him at times before putting some hay in his hair."I know." He snickers at him.

Artemis shrugs at that."Maybe or bake something." She tells him.

"I don't look like any of you and..." Jake mumbles "Sometimes when I see kids with their biological parents I miss my dad." he says looking down "You would've liked him, he was a cop in Gotham before he transferred here, but... he died chasing a criminal.". Jason laughs and hands her a snowball "Why don't you do it? It's fun."

Rose nods "I know and since I'm now a full vampire it's gotten better, but old habits die hard I guess." she says.

"I'm doing okay, all things considered, should probably let Ryan know where I am." Killian says, hiding a yawn "After a nap." he mumbles resting his head on her shoulder.

Barbara pulls him in close."You're still ours and we love you just the same, you've been given a home with us and a sister too." She brushes his bangs to the side."I'm sorry to hear that, is that why you like to hang out with uncle Richard?" She asks him, Julie takes the snowball and she throws it but it doesn't go very far.

Jasper folds his arms to pout just a little before taking a seat."When's the family get together again?" He asks her.

Raven smiled a little."I could just cuddle you know, probably would be more comfortable." She wouldn't make him move though if he didn't want to, she summons a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back