• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Richard waved a hand at her as he does put on a movie."I'll be okay don't worry about it Hannah..." He pulls the blanket off the back of the couch, he'd have it there for if he wanted one when on the couch and he curls up just a little.

Barbara nods at that."I know I know, I'm okay with going and taking them with if you are but I'll let you think about it okay? We don't have to go." She tells him.

Hannah nods and leaves the house after gathering the neccesary things, chances are that Rose would wake up at dusk, as was usual for a vampire.

"I want to, but I'm worried about the kids." Jason says and he mumbles "There's also the matter on Tim."

"We can watch a movie here, my tv broke down, so we can't watch there." Conner says "But here we have easy access to snacks.

Richard pulls the blanket up to his shoulders and he watches the movie before he does fall asleep for a little nap but then he started having a nightmare which he rolls off the couch and jerked awake, he groaned a little.

Barbara stands up to join him in the kitchen, checking the list to make sure he was getting everything on it."I've been camping when I was around their age." She hands the list to him."What about him? Just don't let Julie near him." She tells him.

Tim pokes his cheek."What did you do to your tv..." He mumbled then he hops over the back of the couch to sit on it."What movie?" He asks him.

Rose catches him halfway his fall and asks "What was it about?", she had been watching some of the movie after she got up and was currently binge watching Sherlock.

"I don't think we have to worry about that. She might avoid him herself." Jason says "And otherwise Jake's around her."

"I didn't do anything. I don't know what's wrong with it." Conner points out "Anything's fine, except those cliche romance movies."

Richard shoved her off him instinctively before realizing it was just her so he apologizes for it."Nothing..." He lies, it was about that night with his parents and Zucco, he hides himself under the blanket.

Barbara pats his shoulder."Then don't worry about okay? It'll be okay, she's our daughter she's tough." She smiled and goes over to the dishwasher to take things out of it and put them away where they belong.

Tim pats the cushion next to him."Then I could try fixing it." He offered him before he picks out like Jurassic park."What about this?" He points at it.

Rose nods "Alright, nothing must've really scared you." she says as she keeps watching, she had a guess, but wasn't going to speculate or pry.

Conner nods "Sure we can watch that." he says and nods "If you want to try it go ahead."

Jason nods as he finishes the list "Come on Jake." he says "The sooner we do this the better." he adds. Jake nods getting up "Kay."

Richard lowers the blanket a little and pouts."Usually you're more stubborn about things..." He wiped away a small tear."Just Zucco and you know what." He says quietly.

Barbara gives Jason a quick kiss to his cheek."Be careful okay? Maybe grab some candy bars for the kids to have later." She waves to Jake."Behave and help your dad out." She smiled.

"I know!" Jake says and he grabs Jason's hand once he's dressed in his coat and boots. Jason rolls his eyes "You spoil them too much, they still have candy." he says "We'll be back soon."

"Usually it's not my fault you have nightmates." Rose says "And you usually tell me when you're ready to." she adds and runs a hand through his hair.

Richard shrugged."Why would you think it's your fault? Because I don't think it is." He sits up, his hair messed up and he let's his blanket fall to his waist."Took over the TV?" He leans on her.

Barbara pokes he'd tongue out."Fine, grab some cookies and we can all share, you know which ones." She called out before Jason left, she wanted a snack herself and they were out of cookies, she wasn't about to take candy from her kids.

Tim stands up and goes to his room to grab a blanket and comes out to sit with him and share it with him, leaning on Conner for warmth, he plays the movie for them.

Rose sighs "Cause if I hadn't done what I did you wouldn't be reminded about it." she says and she puts an arm around him "So sorry about that." she mumbles.

Jason heads to the store with Jake and he sighs, it was a wonder she didn't have tons of snacks for the kids, they were spoiled as hell.

Richard slinks an arm around her waist before doing the same with the other one."Well I'm not blaming you." He says quietly."We could put on another movie if you'd like..." He goes quiet as Jasper pops up from the back of the couch."Hello cousin." He has snuck off again from home.

Barbara goes over to the couch once she was done with the dishes and she sits down, pulling Julie up with her before giving her one of her blankets.

"Jasper, what are you doing here?" Rose asks glancing at him "I swear I'm sending you back if no one knows where you are, remember what happened last time?" she asks.

Once Jason and Jake come back Jason puts the groceries away "So the usual cookies were sold out, but you can bake your own cookies." he says, it seemed like a good idea.

damian spoke "not you two....." as he chased after jon the snow was making his back cold

wally spoke "I'll talk to him later"

Barbara turned to the door when they came in."Oh really? Did you atleast bring anything to make cookies huh?" She doesn't try to stop Julie from racing over to them.

Jasper shrugged his shoulders."Oh come on cousin, just let me have some freedom I only came to visit you and to get away from my brothers for a bit." He hops over the back of the couch and gets in between Richard and her.

Jon grabs some of the hay and walks over to a horse to feed if leaving Damian to chase him inside there and Artemis slides off the couch to play with Horus and his toys to entertain him.

"Of course I did, here, Jake picked it out." he says, tossing her chocolate chip cookie dough before putting the rest away.

Rose gives him a slight glare "And what about Jasmine? She's home." she says, giving a bit of a 'you really have the worst timing' tone.

Hannah enters and frowns "That explains the panicked call I got." she says when she sees Jasper.

Barbara caught the cookie dough as it was tossed."Maybe Jake would like to help me make the cookies." She ruffles the boys hair as Julie follows Jason around the place.

Jasper waves at Hannah."What about my sister? I wanted to come visit you cousin." He hums a little and his butler came behind Hannah with a frown on his face at Jasper having run off.

"No, you do not get to come visit like this again. Last time everyone thought you were dead." Rose says "I don't mind seeing you, but call ahead to ask if it's okay and tell someone."

Jason shrugs at that "Don't know, he wanted to go play in the snow for a bit." he says "Maybe this evening?". Jake nods " I wanna make a snowman."

Barbara pushed at Jason's shoulder."Not like I said right now, besides Jake can speak for himself." She gets around Julie and hugs Jake."I'll get hot chocolate for you then." She tells him.

Jasper kicks his feet."But what if they said no, they haven't been letting go out much." He explains to her and he hugs his cousin a little."Besidee my brothers were arguing with eachother." He tells her.

"Oh god, why were they arguing?" Rose asks, shooting Dick a look that says 'Sorry about this.' Before focusing on her cousin again "Also of course they're not letting you leave as often, you ran away."

"But I wanna make a huge snowman." Jake says "Maybe we could all make one together?" he asks. Jason rolls his eyes and he puts the cookie dough away.

Barbara released him."We could, but we can't have Julie out there for too long." She boops Jake on the nose with a small smile and Julie runs out of the kitchen.

Richard just gives her one back like 'don't worry about it' before watching the TV and Jasper turned to her slowly."No, I got lost not I ran away there's a difference." He points out."Something about borrowing eachothers clothes without asking." He tells her.

"Well, if we bundle her up real good it shouldn't be a problem." Jake suggest earning a laugh from Jason "We'd still have to be careful Jake." he says "Hmm didn't her beanie have a tear in it?" he asks looking at Barbara.

"They always borrow each other's clothes." Rose says and she sighs "Unless, did they try to take Killian's bracelets?" she asks.

Barbara pulls the present out of her bag."Right, this is from Rose's grandma." She calls for Julie to come over and she does, she shakes the box then she opens it, pulling out the hat and shows her dad and brother with a smile.

Jasper kicks his feet, he leans back into the couch and asks Hannah for a snack before answering his cousin."Some bracelet with a raven on it, then they started teasing Kilian too." He tells her.

"They're in for it now..." Rose mumbles "On second thought, I'm not angry you left anymore." she says "Wanna stay for dinner? We will be eating mac and cheese, so you can't be picky." she says ruffling his hair.

Killian growls as his brothers before he walks off and teleports away, adjusting his coat as he walks up to the Titan's tower, holding the bracelet, he looked a bit worse for wear, but not as bad as his brothers. He was actually surprised none of the 'adults' stepped in, fights never got that bad.

Jason smiles "Convenient, she always has the best timings." he says and he grins as Julie's so happy with it. "At least it's not too big, like that scarf." Jake mumbles, though he sounds slightly annoyed that Julia has a nice handknit scarf and his was tattered.

Barbara kneeled down by Jake and placed a hand on his shoulder, nodding to Jason before pulling Jake into a hug."My mom has sent some stuff for you Jake." She points to the unopened box in the corner, it would have a hat, toys, and some clothes for him, Julie puts the hat on and bounces before running around them.

Jasper smiled at her and throws his hands up."I do like Mac and cheese, can we add bacon in it?" He asks her."It was a little scary, they don't fight like that very often." He tells her.

Raven placed down a cup of tea, she turned her attention to the window to check outside as the tower gave an alert of someone approaching so then she brings up the cameras on the large TV in the main room, she wasn't expecting Kilian to come but there he was.

"Ah claws and all I'm guessing." Rose says and she frowns slightly, she knows how much that bracelet means to him, but to actually fight his brothers, that's unexpected. "Sure, Hannah, Jasper wants bacon in it." she says. Earning a nod.

Killian is limping slightly though and he pulls his coats closer, two against one wasn't fair, but he's the fastests, thank god for that though.

Jake drags the box open and goes through it, putting on the hat and he doesn't find a scarf, making him frown "Can I ask Rose's grandma for a with birds?" he asks pointing to the hat he's wearing. Jason chuckles seeing Julie run around and he nods at Jake "Sure we can try to ask Rose if she wants to ask." he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back