• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Alright." Jason says and he chuckles as Jake is telling him about the games they played at their grandpa's house.

"Hardly master Damian, but if you promise to eat a proper lunch I'm willing to let it be for today." Alfred says.

Last edited:
Barbara gets them to their house and parks the car, stepping out and let's Jason wrangle the kids inside while she grabbed the bags to bring in and Julie climbs over Jake to get her dad before him.

Tim standing by the door."Then it just feels kinda rude to leave you here by yourself Alfred..." He was going to leave for the Kent home.

Jason picks up Julie and Jake afterwards, taking them inside the house, he didn't need all that Gotham drama again for a while "I need to go after dinner this evening, I'm almost done."

"I will be fine master Timothy, go visit the farm." Alfred says and he adds "I still have master Bruce here."

Hannah enters the room and pulls a cover over Richard and Rose before leaving the room again with a smile.

Richard goes to sit up after Hannah had come in, he puts the blanket over Rose and slips out of the bed quietly and slowly before leaving the room.

Barbara nods at Jason as she sets the bags down and closes the door behind Jason."Don't be a Bruce and just decide to focus on work more." She warned him and Julie hugs him, she held onto a stitch plushie she had gotten recently.

Tim shrugged."Just make sure he doesn't go on a rampage." He waved to him before going to use the zeta tube to take him to Metropolis though texts Conner for a ride to Smallville to get to the farm.

"I'm offended you think that will happen." Jason says and he adds "I'm nearly finished, so I just need one more evening and then test the security systems."

Alfred nods "Don't worry master Timothy, if he wanted to do that he would've done so already." he says.

Hannah smiles as she closes the door quietly "It's been a while since slept so peacefully." she says, handing Dick some hot chocolate.

Conner groans and he sighs "I'm picking up Tim." he says, putting on his coat and he flies off, picking Tim up before flying back.

Richard takes the cup as he sits on the couch."Then why wouldn't she join me in bed more often? Not like I'd be demanding you know what in bed alot either." He shrugged."I'd prefer her to, cuddles are soothing." He tells her.

Barbara has Jake go unpack his bag."Uh huh, get it done and it's your turn to do the dishes tonight." She nudged him as Julie leans into his grasp."We need some groceries too." She tells him.

Tim held onto him tightly, placing a kiss on his cheek as he takes him with."Missed you..."- He mumbled against his shoulder and Jon gets bowl down for Conner if he wanted breakfast.

Damian "I promise i'll eat a proper lunch" as he left by then of course it didn't take long as he called out for jon

wally just spoke "well that's close for home look at this" as he handed artemis his phone on the murder of ton

Jon goes to take off and get Damian to bring him home with him, he does toss Damian into a pile of snow when they get there though and laughs a little.

Artemis gives him the phone."Then you know who is probably bothered." She tells him.

"Most of the time you're already asleep when she comes back." Hannah explains "Sometimes she falls asleep on the couch and I have to carry her to bed."

"Already ate breakfast." Conner tells Jon and he chuckles "So how was it, being older then your older brothers?" he asks.

"Hmmm well, Jake want to go and get groceries with me?" he asks, earning a nod "Good, we'll go in an hour, maybe Julie will have hugged me enough by then for a while."

Richard takes a small sip of the hot chocolate."You could just bring her in my bed, can't have my fiance using a different bed." He let that one slip out on purpose."I need to speak to her mother." He tells her.

Barbara laughs a little."She loves you and I find it adorable." She plops down on the couch and offers to put on a movie for Jake while Julie showed her dad the stitch plushie she had gotten.

Tim shrugged."Well it was a bit tiring, having to deal with a energetic Richard but least Jason was nicer, Damian not so much." He explains before Jon puts the bowl away."Didn't know if you had ate or not." He tells him.

"Hmmm you'll see her at the castle, speaking off." Hannah says and she leaves for a moment, coming back with a blue suit "I got you this." she adds.

"That's a nice plushy." Jason says "And look, you have Lilo too." he says holding it in front of her with a smile.

Conner chuckles "Clearly, I remember when we first formed the team, he kept pulling a batman on us." he says "Energetic as hell, always using words that made no sense, but did make sense at the same time."

Richard sighed when she brought out the suit."Atleast it's my color." He gestures to it."So I'm suppose to wait til then to speak with her?" He asks her.

Julie hugs it and the Stitch with a smile."Ohana." She holds them up after that and does some grr's before giggling, she does eventually let him set her down so she could go join her brother.

Tim slides off of Conner's back and walks to the kitchen as he greets the younger super boy."Oh really? I heard you were quite the hot head before I joined the team." He nudged him.

damian just landed face first in the snow pile speaking "missed you two jon" as he pulled his head out of the snow

wally spoke "I'm kinda worried now I know richard hated the dude for what he done but now that someone killed the guy feel this could lead to a lot of issues in the wayne family"

Jon giggles as he lands next to him and placed a kiss on his cheek as he brushes some of the snow off him."So what do you want to do first?" He asks him.

Artemis grabs hold of his hand and squeezed it a little."Mayne you should try talking to him sometime then." She tells him.

"Unless you insist on doing it now." Hannah says and she shrugs "I don't care either way really, except that I'll have to share my space with Sebastian, again."

"I'm not sure what you were expecting. I was just freed and the only one who could help me was ignoring me." Conner deadpans.

Jason smiles at Julie and Jake, then frowns slightly as he remembers the camping trip "Babs, Bruce wants us to come on a camping trip with the others."

Richard shrugged."I mean I would like to speak to her even if it's on the phone or I'll wait til we go to that family thing." He does ask for some ice for his ankle though."Why's that?" He asks her.

Barbara takes her snow boots off ans her jacket."A camping trip? Hm we can go as I'm sure the kids would have fun but do you want to go?" She asks him.

Tim pulls on his cheek."Oh come on smile." He smiled at him."What else can you tell me of your adventures back then before I joined the team?" He asks him.

"Because if you ask and Rose says yes you are getting your own butler, Sebastian, in this case." Hannah explains "And you really want to ask over the phone?"

"I don't know. I mean it sounds fun and he doesn't seem mad anymore, but..." Jason trails off.

"Most missions didn't go as planned." Conner says and he adds "And well, it was a chaos, a fun chaos though."

Richard waved a hand."I don't need a butler or want one." He deadpanned at that even if it was Sebastian."Uh I mean why would need to ask her if I can marry her daughter in person? I don't think I should meet eith her without Rose knowing as I think she'd expect her to think the family thing is the first time I meet her." He tells her.

Barbara held her hand out ans grabbed is, rubbing the back of it with her thumb."But what hun?" She asks him.

Tim smirked a little."That's sounds like alot of our missions too sometimes." He leans on him."So what would you like to do? We don't have to lounge around the farmhouse." He tells him.

"Lilith's old fashioned that way." Hannah explains as she puts the suit away again "And you might be able to avoid getting a butler, but when you're turned you will still get one."

"I don't know if bringing the kids is smart." Jason admits "We wouldn't be able to watch them the entire time."

"I actually prefer lounging around, that was the plan yesterday, but Kyle decided to be a fucking idiot and get himself in trouble." Conner says "So I'll pass in going outside for now."

Richard gets himself some ice and puts it on his ankle."So I have to ask her in person...then you'll need to distract Rose." He lays down on the couch."Oh I'll avoid the butler thing." He mumbled.

Barbara smiled a little."The others are going to be there and can help, plus it's our duty as the parents to watch them most of the time it'll be okay." She assures him."Do you really think Alfred would say know to watching them for a little?" She squeezed his hand a little.

Tim sighed at that, then there was Clark not being a father to them much either."So how about we cuddle and put on a movie, out here or in one of our rooms." He offered.

damian spoke "how about build a fort or feed the animals?" as he sneezed a little

wally spoke "I should but i don't know if he'll be up to me talking to him at the moment" as he sighed letting horus sit in his lap

Jon puts snow down his shirt before taking off towards the animals in the barn, he laughed at Damian a little.

Artemis shrugs a little."Then maybe text him or something or just hang out with your son." She gestured to the boy.

"Rose will be distracted, her cousins are coming too." Hannah assures him. She heads to the kitchen "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"I'm just worried something will happen to them." Jason says and he goes to look what they need from the store.

Richard puts the TV on but turns the volume down."Then I guess I just wait til then..." He shrugged."I'm not that hungry so maybe just some Mac and cheese or a tuna sandwich with chips?" He asks her.

Barbara let go of his hand and leans on the back of the couch as she sat on it, she smiled at him."They'll be okay, camping could be good for them." She assures him again, they did need more milk and bread and cereal too.

"Well it's not dinnertime yet, also I need to get some extra groceries." Hannah says, going through the cabinets "Will you be fine here while Rose is sleeping?"

"I know that." Jason says while making a list "I'm still worried though." he adds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back