• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yeah, I think my dad would've liked him too." Jake says and she makes a snowball "I guess... mom started neglecting me after that." he mumbles. Jason hands her a new one and he chuckles, he liked seeing her play, even if she didn't have the best aim to throw snowballs at the moment.

"Vlad's birthday." Rose says "But enough about family fights. How are the chores going? You're at that age where you have to do chores for money to learn."

"This is fine." Killian mumbles and he sighs "Well I guess my brothers will find out where I got it when I bring you to the main castle. Just don't mention this happened, just can glare at them though."

Barbara gently rubs his back."He still owes you that trip to work with him." She smiled a little."That won't happen here." She assures him, Julie just hits Jason with the snowball and giggled more.

Jasper slides down in his seat with an ugh when she mentions the chores."Don't care for doing them, what do you think? I'm not some boring adult who likes doing them." He mumbled.

Raven opens the book in her lap and smiled slightly at him."Then I won't make you leave and okay." She nods."Just get some rest and I'll try some more healing." She tells him.

"You think he forgot? Dad always said I'd never make a good cop." Jake says "I'm too passive for it.". Jason dumps some snow of Julie "Let's bring the sticks to your brother alright?"

"Jasper, we learn them at a young age so we're prepared for when we're older and not everyone's as well off as our family. Some don't have money to spare for a maid or butler, would you want Henry to do all the work then?" Rose asks and she adds "We can't be spoiled by what we have when so many have a lot less. Why do you think I don't charge for clinic visits?"

Killian nods slightly and falls asleep, Ryan popping in afterwards, as it took a while to find him "I see he's in good hands." he says, handing Raven some ointment for the worst injuries.

Barbara let's go of him after a minute or so."No I don't think he has but you can try to ask him again." She shrugged."You can do whatever you want if you work towards it, there's different jobs for cops but maybe you can learn from your uncle." She offered, Julie nods."Okay." She smiled at him.

Jasper sighed."I know I know but can't we get a little break from chores all the time?" He questioned her as he waits for dinner to get done."I do like some chores and then some I don't like having to do." He tells her.

Raven uses her magic to heal him somewhat but she wasn't a professional healer, she thanks Ryan as he gets there and grabs the ointment."Let's lay him down on the couch." She tells him.

"You can stop when they see you learned the lessons you're supposed to learn." Rose tells him and she sighs "But most of the time Hannah doesn't let me help, says I'm too busy with my job. At home I kept helping out even if I didn't have to anymore, sometimes purely to avoid the chaos though."

Ryan carefully moves Killian "You'll be pleased to know that his brothers are being punished appropiately." he tells Raven.

Jake nods slightly "Will do." he says and he shows his mini snowball "Can we make a family of snowpeople?". Jason walks over to Barbara and Jake, putting Julie down.

Barbara ruffles the boys hair before putting his hat back on him."I'm sure we could, one of each of us." She nods as Julie walks towards them with the twigs for the snowpeople they were making.

Jasper waved a hand at her."Yeah yeah, I've already been doing the chores." He chuckles."Yeah but you're usually one of those rule followers besides taking up the assassin work." He shrugged a little.

Raven lifts his shirt to get the ointment on him and anywhere else he might need the ointment for."Which they should be, does this happen alot though?" She asks him.

Rose glares slightly at Jasper "Do not mention that anywhere, no matter who might be nearby." she says, how he knew she didn't want to know, but that doesn't matter.

"No, but master Killian is quite fond of his, somewhat small, jewelry collection, especially the bracelet you gave him." Ryan explains "But they each have something the others know to leave alone. When they don't this happens."

Jason stands next to Barbara "Everything okay here?" he asks while Jake's continuing the bigger snowman and letting Julie help.

Barbara leans on him a little."Oh Jake was saying he didn't feel like he fit in with the family and was talking about his dad and how he probably couldn't be a cop like him and Richard." She says quietly, Julie puts the twigs on the snowman and uses rocks and carrots on it.

Jasper just smiles at her like he was innocent."Why not? Maybe they'd like to know about this whole thing on the news was you." He wouldn't out her though."Not cool to hide it though." He tells her.

Raven finishes with applying the ointment and she puts a blanket over him."Well least it doesn't happen too often and I fixed it for him, I would slap them when I meet them if they weren't already in trouble for it." She sits down.

"I could send you home right now Jasper. If everyone finds out it's not just me in trouble, it's out entire race." Rose hisses and she gets up to help Hannah set the table.

"Oh." Jason says "Honestly, I don't know if life would be as interesting without him." he says.

Ryan nods "His brothers have to heal the old fashioned way and have to do chores after they're healed." he says.

Barbara smirked."Oh? You've become quite the softie when you became a dad." She teases him but it was nice he was.

Jasper shrugged."Uh okay? The hell does it have to do with what we are if the family found out, you're the one parading around like that and endangering us yourself." He points out.

Raven puts a bookmark in her book then sets it aside."How long should it take for Kilian to be okay?" She asks him.

damian spoke "hey not in the hair!!!" as he tried to grab at jon again

wally spoke "bake something sounds fun what shall we bake?"

Jon let's him grab him that time.

Artemis stands up."We could bake something then." She tells him.

"Watch some vampire movies they made. And I wasn't referring to our family Jasper." Rose says, in a tone the says 'End of discussion or go home'.

"Day or two for the worst injuries." Ryan answers "Can he stay here for today?"

Jason ruffles her hair "Have not, I just know when to not be my super blunt self." he points out.

Barbara giggled a little but smiled softly."Hm, okay whatever you say." She goes to mess up his hair too."Come on let's help them build this little snowpeople family." She pulls him with.

Jasper folds his arms."You're doing it yourself." He says it one last time before leaving the discussion at that ans he jumps onto the couch with Richard as he had another movie on.

Raven nods."You can, I know it's your job to be his butler and help protect him." She brushes her hand over Kilian's bangs.

Rose looks at Henry "How'd he find out?" she asks, she told no one. Killian and Jasper knew she joined the team, but didn't know the other part, at least, she thought he didn't know.

Ryan nods "He's capable of protecting himself though, but sometimes it's a little too much." he says with a smile "I do hope for his brothers sakes they're healed before Vlad's birthday."

Jason rolls his eyes and dumps snow on Barbara's head before moving out of her reach.

Barbara let out a loud squeak when he does that as it was cold, she grabs snow and goes after him to get him with it."Get over here!" She laughs.

Jasper leans back into the couch though Henry puts his hands behind him."You didn't think you could hide that from them forever did you? They're you're family." He tells her.

Raven smirked a little."He's got me too, pity those who would try messing with him." She raised a brow."Why is that?" She asks him.

Jason keeps running though "Nope!" he says. Jake laughs at the two, he liked they acted like that sometimes.

"Even so... I expected mom to find out first." Rose mumbles as she finishes setting the table "You know why I started doing this Henry and... I don't have to anymore, but it's the only thing I know that can fully protect those I love." she mumbles glancing at the couch.

"Because his family is very respected, they even have their own wing at the castle, but Vlad doesn't take kindly to behavior like this, he wouldn't scold master Killian, but he was just defending himself, one of the rules is to respect your family and well, you don't respect others by going through their room and taking things."

Barbara goes after him to nail him in the back of the head with the snow before grabbing more to get him again, Julie giggled before she runs after them but trips and picks herself up to run after them, she wasn't fast though so she goes after her brother instead of them.

Richard puts his feet on the coffee table, having the ice on his ankle."Then why join Jason's little team then if you're done with it?" He questioned her, Henry sighed."Miss Rose, you endanger our kind being exposed so try to be more careful, more so then your recent job." He tells her.

Raven nods as she understood that."If you're hungry though, there is food in the kitchen over there so you can help yourself and there's an extra room for Kilian if he decides to stay here for a little." She tells him."He's got a point though." She agreed with that.

"I'm usually not like that, but the bastard deserved it." Rose says "And because, believe it or not, I actually only target people who deserve it, with the odd job of a politician. I get Bruce's morals, but I don't agree with them."

"If she was endangering our kind wouldn't she have done so already, besides, it does run in the family." Hannah says "Rose is being more careful then some others."

"The older the vampire the more powerful they are." Ryan says "And thank you, but I'm fine when it comes to food." he says.

Jake hugs Julie and says "They're funny." he says, he lets himself fall in the snow and starts making a snow angel. Jason throws one back and asks "When's the last time we had a snowball fight?"

Barbara throws the other snowball."Probably before we had kids and it was with the others." She shrugged, Julie squeaked as she's pulled down and sits in the snow."Jake." She swats snow at him.

Richard sighed."Whatever...I'm going to go." He goes to grab his suit and leave for the door though Jasper sits up."Uh Hannah he said for her to be careful and Rose blamed me for endangering them for knowing what's her excuse? Quit babying her." He was bothered for Rose even saying that to him.

Raven raised a brow."Does that rule go for a demon too?" She thought herself powerful though, she dismisses her book to send it to her room."If you say so." She shrugged a little.

"Whatever, call me when dinner's ready." Rose says and she disappears. Hannah sighs "Because you are talking about it, it's not really a conversation you're ever supposwd to have young master Jasper."

"I haven't met any other demons besides you, so I wouldn't be able to tell." Ryan says and he smiles "But I'm sure Vlad will be glad to have finalky met you."

"It's fun, try making one too." Jake says and he laughs at her. Jason nods "Yeah, I always like pelting tons of snowballs at Bruce." he says.

Barbara smirked."What stopped you from doing so when we were there, from being relentless with the snowballs at him?" She gestured to him, Julie drags her hands through the snow before laying down with him.

Richard just takes his suit with him incase he needed it as he gets down to the car and goes for a little drive, Jasper shrugs."I'm sure she talks about it eith Richard and his family so again what is her excuse Hannah, quit fucking baying her she's a grown vampire ain't she?" This was a teenage attitude coming out.

Raven's brows furrowed."You're vampires and I'm the only demon or well half demon you've ever met? That seems a little unbelievable." She bites her lip."If he'd like me." She says quietly.

"She doesn't talk about it with anyone. Richard doesn't want to know and his family would hunt her down!" Hannah tells him "So keep your attitude down young man and think before opening your mouth." she adds.

"Wasn't gonna cause trouble for Alfred." Jason says and he smiles looking at the kids "Jake really likes the snow doesn't he?" he asks. Jake smiles at Julie "Now move your arms and legs so you can make a snow angel." he explains.

"It's not that weird." Ryan says and he smiles "It doesn't matter though, master Killian's happy with you, so I'm happy."

Barbara walks over to him to get him with one last snowball."Oh he knows it'd be for fun and games, Alfred works himself too much he needs that vacation." She nods."He does." Julie does as he says before sitting up and faces him.

Jasper quickly flashes his fangs and hisses at her."He obviously knows so she has talked about it with him! So tell her not to go around blaming me for stuff I didn't do." He growled.

Raven puts the TV on but the volume down low not to disturb Kilian."I wouldn't thought vampires would've had more interactions with them." She says quietly."He makes me happy too." She tells him.

Hannah gives Jasper a blank look, one she has perfected in her years of being Rose her maid "He knows she is one, he doesn't know much else then that. Don't assume things if you don't have all the facts, now go find your cousin."

Rose is hanging upside down as a bat at the balcony outside her room, geez, Jasper needed to spend more time with Jasmine or something.

"When you're both pretty elusive then chances are you never meet." Ryan explains and he goes to fetch a blanket from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back