• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Raven puts it on a show."You have a point there." She couldn't argue with that reasoning, she glanced at Kilian before grabbing her cup of tea to have a small sip ans gets comfortable.

Jasper throws one of the couch pillows."You're not listening to me." He takes off to go out where Rose had gone to.

Rose is watching the city from her comfy place as bat and she moves towards a bit of a darker area.

Ryan smiles at Raven "I need to continue some chores at home, but I trust he's in good hand." he says after covering Killian with the blanket.

Raven brushes a hand through her hair a little."He'll be fine here, he's got me here to watch out for him." She smiled a little.

Jasper goes to pluck her off as he walks on the wall."Let's go, Hannah wants you." He brings her to the maid."Stop being grumpy, you accused me first." He tells her.

Hannah sighs and she says "He doesn't like talking about it, I have no idea where he is." she says. Rose wriggles herself free before changing back "I knew it before Jasper took me back inside, I'm going after him. Eat dinner with Jasper and send him home." she says and disappears, appearing on a rooftop in the city.

Ryan nods "Alright, I'll come by tomorrow to check on him." he says and gives Raven a short bow before disappearing.

Raven waves to him before settling down near Kilian, letting him rest as she wraps herself in a blanket and had a show on.

Jasper sighs a little as Rose leaves but as for Richard he had decided to take off and go to the fair grounds where Haly's circus would come and set up, he steps outside to go go the empty lot there.

Rose quickly finds him using his scent and she walks over quietly, not sure whether she should say something or not. Hannah puts a plate of food down for Jasper "Eat up." he says.

Richard puts his hands in his pockets, he still didn't have his jacket."What Rose?" He doesn't turned around but he knew she would be coming to find him.

Jasper takes his bowl and starts eating."You're not sending me home after this are you?" He questioned her.

"I don't think Rose would appreciate you being here afterwards." Hannah says as she sits down across from him "There are secrets between those two because they both agree they should stay a secret."

"Well..." Rose trails off, digging into her jacket pocket "I got these last week. Cost me a bit, but well, that's fine." she adds as she walks over, holding out two circus tickets "I went to Haly and asked him if I could buy two tickets that'd let me get backstage during the show and afterwards. You don't have to bring me though." she says.

Jake grins "Great job." he says, shivering slightly. Jason rubs his hands together "We should go back inside." he says.

Barbara goes by him."Let's get some hot cocoa made for these kids and apparently you too." She goes to get Jake and leaves Julie for Jason."Come on." She grabs his hand and takes him back inside with her.

Richard takes the tickets from her and checks them."You didn't have to do this...he knows me and I help out sometimes so I think you should ask for a refund least on my ticket." He smiled a little.

Jasper sighed and eats the rest."Whatever, I don't want to go I want to stay here for a little longer." He tells her.

Jon shrugged."Oh no Damian has got me." He acts a little dramatic before just laughing.

Artemis throws a baby toy at him."Cupcakes mayne." She tells him.

"Oh he knows." Rose says with a smile "And he said to make sure you enjoy yourself without helping out." she adds, before her smile disappears "Besides, I'm giving you both tickets. Not sure you'd wanna go with me after what I did."

Jason grabs Julie and chuckles, bringing her inside. Jake struggles a bit, reaching for Jason, he spend most his time with Barbara.

"And she was pretty clear on it and don't throw your rebelious phase at me, I had Rose going through that." Hannah says "You will go home afterwards."

Barbara gets Jake inside the house and has him to get his pj's on, she goes to prepare the hot cocoa for them and Julie held onto him as she shivered a little, she pushes at him when they got inside so he would set her down.

Richard just takes the one ticket."Then why did you get two tickets Rose, don't be like that." He sighed, he was shivering a little."You know you're coming and I like helping out." He tells her.

Jasper pushes his bowl away when he was done."That's if you can make me go." He tells her.

Rose takes off her jacket and tosses it over him, most her jackets were too big anyway "Maybe you want to go with Jason or someone." she mumbles "Also he basically forbid you from helping out, since I volunteerd Hannah to do that instead."

Jason puts Julie down once they're inside and helps her out "Now change alright?" he asks. Jake crosses his arms "Why can't Jason help me?" he asks Barbara.

Hannah raises an eyebrow "Oh you really want to test me Jasper." she says and she adds "It's probably better if you do go home."

Barbara gets the first one done for him."Help you with what? You can dress yourself Jake." She tells him, Julie goes to grab her pajamas and bring them to him.

Richard folds his arms, refusing to take her jacket."Why are you telling Hannah to help out? She doesn't need to come with us or do everything." He preferred to help out himself there."Stop pulling that Rose, take the ticket and you'll go." He tells her.

Jasper leans into his seat and doesn't bother moving from it."Maybe I am." He smirks."I'm not going." He tells her.

Hannah doesn't even get up when she teleports Jasper back home and she sighs, she really needed to reinforce the house so people couldn't just do that, she gives Henry a smile "Sorry Henry." she says.

"You always drag me inside and everything and Julie's always clinging to Jason." Jake says and he pouts "I get she prefers it, but I want some attention too.". Jason stops mid taking off his coat and he frowns "Go ask you mother, kay Julie?" he asks putting his coat and he enters the kitchen.

"Because and I quote 'It'd be nice to see him spend time with his girlfriend for a change.'" Rose says "And Hannah, believe it or not, loves the circus. She was around when the first one was set up." she adds.

Barbara sets the mugs down on the table."Because I'll usually take charge, I'm a mom it's my job and Julie does but that's what she does when she's a daddy's girl." She explains, Julie shrugs and she runs off.

Richard sighed."Would you not do that okay? When I help out I feel close to my parents again and where I came from to who I am now, it was a home to me I'll do what I want." He walks to the car."I thought he liked me helping out." He mumbled.

Jasper just appears again in the same chair."Want to try that again? Cause I'll just teleplrt back here." He smirks at her with Henry facepalming."Teenagers..." He goes to get the kid.

"He does, but well, he has the opinion you should spend that day with me." Rose says "His words, not mine." she adds following him "And you can help out the day afterwards."

Hannah nods at Henry and she grabs a nearby book from the counter, flipping through it."

Jason picks Jake up "Then you can sit with me when we have a movie night." he says, making Jake smile brightly.

Barbara throws her hands up ans leaves to go after Julie."But okay whatever." She gets Julie dressed in her pajamas and sits her down on the couch with a blanket.

Richard opens the car door for her to get inside before going around to get in the driver's seat."I guess I could use some time off..." He mumbled."Let's go I'm hungry," He waits for her.

Jasper growled when his butler gets him to take him home and to Jasmine at that.

Jasmine narrows her eyes at Jasper "Do not leave without a word again! Mom had a panic attack because of you!" she says "First Killian leaves injured, Ryan found him and you don't even wanna be here!"

Jasper jumps a little and appears to be guilty when he starts getting the lecture."I was only going over to Rose's..." He says quietly."Do I need to report to mom and is Kilian okay?" He asks her.

"Yes, Killian's fine." Jasmine tells him and she sighs "I had a hunch you were there, but the last time you disappeared without a word we thought you were dead. Mom's fine, but please never do this again."

Rose nods "Besides, he's the one who gave me the early tickets, also, apparently she knows Hannah." she says "There's food at home, provided my annoying cousin didn't eat everything."

Jake runs to the couch after getting changed and he gets on the couch. Jason sits down and puts Jake on his lap while moving Julie a bit closer to him "Should we watch a Christmas movie?"

Barbara throws a blanket at Jason and Jake telling them to get their hot chocolate from the table."You want to watch a Christmas movie even though it's past Christmas?" She asks him, Julie gets curled up in Jason's side.

Richard gets the car started."He does? Not for long right? Or else he would get suspicous why she hasn't aged." He raises a brow."He's your cousin and cares about you Rose, you didn't need to snap at him for knowing." He tells her.

Jasper sighed and hugged his sister."I didn't want to get caught up in my brothers fighting and I thought it'd be okay going over there..." He says quietly.

"He knows." Rose says, but she shrugs "She wasn't the Immortal Firedancer for a reason." she adds. She frowns "I don't mind that he knows actually, it's that he's so damn casual in talking about it."

"You know how Rose thinks about you showing up unnannounced." Jasmine tells him, ruffling his hair.

Jason takes his hot chocolate and Jake's "Yeah?" he asks "We had to skip at Christman though, when we were too busy. Remember that?" he points out "Home alone!" Jake saya

Barbara folds her arms."There's no skipping Christmas...so no we weren't." She taps her fingers on her arms."But it doesn't mean we can't play one." She tells him, Julie pulls her stitch and lilo plushies up to curl up with them.

Richard turned to her, his expression changed."Excuse me? He knows what Rose..." He doesn't want them putting him and the circus in danger."Be nice to him, hes your cousin and hes younger so what do you expect." He tells her.

Jasper pulls away after a moment and he smoothes out his messy hair from her doing that."Is Kilian home though?" He asks her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back