• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick zooned out just watching Rose but he did hear bits about Bruce and wondered if he was ok, was he still kicking himself about being a dad? like Superman is any better though, last Dick checked Wonder Woman and Superman flirt with each other all the time yet he has a wife and two kids real loyal there space boy Dick thought to himself.

Mitch grabs Dylan's wrist before he can flick "I need you to listen. You don't scare.....you never will scare me......I've fought a giant crocodile man.....a man made out of a clay, an immortal zombie ninja man and many others who make you look like a fly, now I'm not trying to start a fight cause I promised her" he motions to V "So I need you to chill and put you ego away and then if you can do that we'll talk about your "imprisonment" as you call it ok?" he says completely calm and Dylan can feel on pressure on his wrist from Mitch's grip, he may not be a meta but he is still strong.

Valyn bites her lip, she barely recognized her brothers behavior and attitude but she clenched her fists as this was all Nik's fault for messing with them.
Dylan grabs hold of his his to pry it off him, he just starts to smirk at him this was him trying to assert dominance."You don't scare me either, compared to Nik you're a mouse and I'm the predator." He quickly backs off as Valyn starts to swat at him."Okay okay I'll stop Valyndra." He did have his soft side still for her.

Rowan sighed."Maybe you should butt in, make them kiss and make up." He glanced at Richard."Be the big brother, this fight is sorta cause of you and the vampire." He gestured to them."You, you could go hunting with me." He tells him.

Dick stands up "Tim Conner you both make good points and I am thankful for the help but now watch her and I mean it WATCH HER!, don't fight I'm going hunting with Rowan" he gets his stuff and says to Rowan "There are somethings were a brother can't interfere in" he says as he was ready.

Mitch says "And the Predator just got owned by the mighty lightning bolt" he says smiling as she lightly hit her brother to make him stop.

Valyn giggled a little at what Mitch said, she kissed his cheek gently."Think the others are doing okay?" She asks quietly, she puts her cheek against his shoulder.
Dylan folds his wings and shoves his hands in his pockets."Whatever, get a room you two." He mumbled.

Rowan shrugged at that."Who is Bruce anyway though?" He asks him and he walks to the door to go outside, he shifts and the werewolves build was like a bears and they were larger than normal wolves bur he was still a kid so he was smaller."Let's go." He tells him.

Connor rolls his eyes "I think Jasmine has that handled." he says, Jasmine had grabbed a chair and was reading while keeping an eye on Rose, but the injury is wrapped up, so it at least looks a bit better. "Tim, why don't we play a game here?" he asks.

Jake sighs and looks at Julie and then the Red Hood plushy "Can I have that one?" he asks "Or the Nightwing plushy.".
Jason nods and he says "Not now though, it's too late for that." he points out.

Barbara grabs the red hood plushie and trades Julie for it by giving her the nightwing one."Here, surprised you'd want this one." She smiled and she goes to kiss his forehead but she asks him before she does to know if it was okay with him then she goes by Jason and plops down on their bed in their room."So what did you want to say?" She asks him.

Tim folds his arms, he glanced at his brother than at Conner with a sigh and he tugs him down into sitting with him."What game do you want to play?" He asks him as he lays down in his lap.

Jason sits down next to her "Well I've been thinking, there's the Teen Titan, Young Justice, Justice League. But there's not one group that would actively allow anti-heroes in their team." he admits, he knows that, considering Dick made the Titans and Bruce the other two with the other mentors and they don't kill anyone "So, I was wondering, would you be against it if I made my own group of misfits, anti-heroes, people who don't mind killing and what not."

Connor shrugs "Well we have tons of video games no one ever plays anymore." he says taking a stack and he looks through them "Mario kart?" he asks.

Mitch says "I sure hope so, in the work we do it's hard to say to be honest" he says has she leans on him and he ignores Dylan's comment

Dick says "Mine and Tim's dad" he then nods and follows Rowan as they head out to find an animal

Barbara was a bit surprised."You're asking me for my permission?" She brushed her hand over his cheek, she knew how he was and that she could trust him."No I wouldn't be if you had trustworthy people on your team, but you know Bruce and the family and the others would be against it." She tells him.

Tim smirks a little."I'll kick your butt." He chuckled a little and sits up to let him go put the game in."Why do you guys not use the games? You'll be playing more games with me now y'know." He smiles at him.

Valyn nods slowly."Yeah...just don't you ever go by yourself on missions anymore I refuse to let you." She pokes him before she nuzzles him a little, she was getting tired as it was getting late.
Dylan walks away from them and he moves a couch that was in there and there was a pull out bed in it.

Rowan glanced at him."Oh...then why talk down about him?" He questioned him before he walks through the snow and he goes to track down an animal which leads them into the woods.

Mitch nods "I promise, we should get some rest" he says as he yawns a bit himself

Dick says "he hasn't been the best father around but he does try and I know that but it's hard to tell who you talk to when it comes to him" he says following him

Valyn pulls away from him and she nods."We'll take that room from earlier then." She walks towards it as her brother just gets the couch bed ready and he sits on it.

Rowan starts to move a little faster, getting a scent of deer and he sniffs then he glanced at him."This way." He tells him.

"Well I'm probably going to ask Rose to join the team." Jason says "And so what if they're against it, they're not going to let me be myself and I'm sure there are more who think about it like that." he explains, well he knows Rose does, since it's pretty much in her nature to kill, it's a good thing she goes after criminals. "Who else would join my little group anyway?" he asks.

Connor chuckles "I'm mostly at the farm working and when I'm here M'gann is watching movies when we're not on missions." he explains "Or Rose is watching vampire movies and cursing at them. Only when she's in a bad mood though."

Barbara pokes at his cheek with a sigh."That's not really a team." She turns away from him."Who knows, not like I'm joining you or I'm always there for you." She says scarastictly, bothered he didnt ask her but says Rose only, she pouts a little.

Tim gives him a kiss."Like I said you'll have more fun with me." He smiles at him."Oh no vampires that sparkle and stalk you." He waves his hands before getting the game ready and hands him a controller to use.

Valyn pulls him down onto the bed and pulls over some blankets they could use."Do you think he'll try running off or escaping?" She asks him quietly."He's still got his soft side hidden but I don't think he likes having to stay here, probably made it obvious we don't trust him." She tells him.

Rowan walks a little slower once they got closer and he swats Richard's leg with his tail which was meant to tell him to stand there and wait, he didn't blend in that much with snow but he goes towards the buck, he jumps at it to knock it down and uses his powerful paws and bites it neck before dragging it to Richard, putting it at his feet.

"Well no, but I might look for other people, don't look like that." Jason says "I'm just not sure, well you might be fine with me and Rose killing, but I don't think you will be okay with that all the time, plus who else is going to keep the other off our backs?" he asks with a grin "Although... maybe we can ask Raven for help too, but we'd need more guys." he mumbles.

Connor chuckles "Don't think you can sit still at the farm." he points out "And she wasn't even going to start on that one." he adds "Said the entire plot was terrible from just reading it on the back."

Barbara just hits Jason in the face with a pillow and gave a hmph, turning away from him again for it, letting him speak about that."Oh so you need me to save your asses but you don't want me on your team? I'd choose your words carefully Jason." She folds her arms."Don't know if Raven would..." She mumbled.

Tim snickers."Oh come now, you can't deny it." He smiles at him."Even when we have work to do." He shrugged."She's probably just offended because she's a vampire herself." He tells him.

Dick stayed and watched and then looked at Rowan as he brought the dead animal over "Nice work kid" Dick picks it up

Mitch says "I know he doesn't like it but I offered my place and the idea was turned down, so I don't know what else we can do at the moment, as for him leaving.....I can't say babe you know him better, maybe you even know this new him, do you think he will?'

Valyn shrugged."Babe? That's new." She blushed a little and fiddles with a strand of her hair."Maybe he wouldn't cause if he wants to hide from Nik but maybe he would want to go places and not just stay here, I mean wouldn't you want to get out instead of being stuck at home?" She pokes him.

Rowan licks at his lips and follows him, he shifts back to his human form and he helps him with dragging the buck to the base.

"I don't want you to get into trouble if we get caught, you're the daughter of a commisioner, wat wouild people think if you were working with a bunch of anti-heroea?" Jason asks looking at her "Besides, you'd be safer if you didn't join."

Connor sighs "And M'gann spoiled that the vampires sparkle in he sun. You can guess what kind of day that was." he points out. He smiles "We do have time for games, but Jon and I usually take that time to nap somewhere."

Barbara shrugged."Not like they'd know its me Jason, I'm your partner." She fiddles with her engagement ring."Your partner, got it?" She folds her arms."You need to quit treating me like I'm fragile, you all do so it's let me join or I don't let you do it at all." She tells him.

Tim snickered."What, do they work you two that much there? Besides I'm not sure if I'd like to meet a gamer rage side of you." He chuckled and plays the game with him, trying out race Conner there."We should put the movie on then, just to mess with her." He tells him.

"I'm the last person in this family who treats you like you're fragile, but it's not going to be the same as the other teams or working with Bruce." Jason says and he adds "We'll figure out this mess with your brother first."

Connor chuckles "It's your head." he says "But M'gann his them in her room and won't give them to anyone." he tells him "And no, but we usually just feel like napping during breaks."

Barbara placed her hand on his cheek as she turned to face him."Let me join you or be part of the time, I dontvalways have to be there during the missions I can still do the behind the scenes girl." She sighed but her phone was going off as her brother was calling her."What..." She says quietly.

Tim jumps to his feet when he beats Conner in the race but he still gives him praises instead of laughing at him."I swear you and Jon get along better than some brothers." He chuckled."Then we'll just have to sneak in there." He whispered.

Mitch says "Yeah I guess but if you know you can die due to the situation I'd choose to stay and live"

Dick and Rowan soon return "We're back and Rowan got a hell of a catch"

"Correction you'd have to sneak in there." Connor says "I'm not doing it, I'm not intentionally going to bother a teammate with something she hates." he adds.

Jasmine looks up "Good, bring it to the infirmary and then get out." she says, looking at the time, before looking at Rose, it couldn't continue like this.

"My conscious won't let me ask you to go with us on mission Babs, we'd be going after people who are going to die, plus, I couldn't forgive myself if you get hurt." Jason says, he frown "That's an oddly specific timing isn't it?" he asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back