• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara goes to take Julie from Jason so he could get ready for work."Maybe? It's cold outside and there's snow probably wouldn't have these guys out there for long Jason, they're little but maybe in the car unless you're taking it instead of your motorcycle." She tells him.

Tim sighed and hands him the paper."Why else would I print this out for you? Besides you weren't up at the time and I did come back in to lay with you." He shrugged before wrapping his arms around him."You be careful on the mission okay." He tells him.

Dinah folds his arms and raised a brows."You have lots of questions don't you? You'll take the outfits from and get changed there if you must but no its not." She sighed."Because Tim is stealthy and you're stealthy, besides its you're turn for the undercover mission this time and we drew...names." She tells him.

Mitch grabbed breakfast and sits at the table and says "this smells amazing V" he says smiling

Dick listened to all this go on and while he blushed about Rose being a maid he patted her back "It'll be ok it's not like your REALLY a worker there, it's just for a bit"

Rose facepalms, she couldn't believe they drew names "Alrigh." she says with a sigh. She looks at Dick "Uhuh, bet you wouldn't mind seeing me in a maid dress." she teases him "Now go, you have your own mission to get to."

"And you could've woken me up." Connor points out, heading towards Superman "I'll read it later, after this mission." he points out.

Jason chuckles "I'm taking the motorcycle, also you need a bed for Jake, I imagine that's not going to be easy to find." he points out.

Barbara puts Julie down to play with her toys though she was a little fussy since Jason was going to be leaving."You could try to find one." She shrugged."But do you need anything?" She asks him.

Tim sighed."Lighten up Conner, you're not the one having to dress up as some neko maid." He puts his hand on his hips."I could be your boytoy, I could be your bride." He smirks at him."But seriously do I look feminine to you guys?" He gestured to himself."Rose you'd look silly in a maid dress just like I would." He tells her.

Artemis snickers just a little."I don't think Wally would be able to control himself if I dressed like that or anything equivalent to it." She giggled and turned to Dinah walks away from them."You could take another person if you and Tim are going act like this, Raven or whoever." She tells them.

Valyn smiled at him."This was an easy breakfast, so I just had to make something since you did last night." She nudged him before she starts to eat and her brother joined them."You two were loud in there, really guys?" He was merely making a joke and teasing them which gets Valyn to swat him.

Jon sighed and he checks over Damian, it was Bruce who sent him to check on him."Damian..." CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

"Raven would rather die than wear a maid outfit." Rose points out "But what the hell, why not? We should call Zatanna so she can help change Tim into a girl." she says taking her phone. "And you think Dick could keep his hands to himself if he saw me wearing one Arty? They're guys." CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Connor chuckles "Please don't put the imagine of you wearing a maid dress in my head." he says "I prefer the real you." he adds.

"No, not that I know of." Jason says "Although maybe you could find out where Dickie bird lives? We haven't visited him yet while we've been living in Bludhaven for a while." he points out. Jake walks in wearing his new clothes and he sits at the table "Can I have chocolate milk?"

Barbara smiles at Jake."Sure." She grabs down a cup for him and gets a glass of chocolate milk poured before handing it over."I could text or call him about his address but I think I have his address down in my phone unless he moved." She tells him.

Tim blushed and fiddles with his fingers."I prefer you too y'know but you'd probably still like it." He bites his lip and smiles at him but he jumped when Rose said turn him into a girl."Woah what, what?" He waved his hands."Though could spice things up with Conner." He says quietly.

Artemis laughed."You're right, they're men and it's in their nature but even I quake at Wally being shirtless." She smiled at her, she sends Zatana a quick text to come over for Rose as she had to leave with Conner and Richard if she wasn't going with Rose and Tim."Wait are you going to invite Raven?" She asks her.

Mitch says "Very funny Wingman" he says giving him a joke codename"

Zatanna picks up the phone "Hello?" she says as she's never met Rose before so she doesn't know the number

Damian had just woke up and was dressed "Ah Jon hello, what brings you by?"

Nightwing rolls his eyes at Rose with a smile but gives her a kiss and heads out

"What? It's easier them disguising you, especially if the changing rooms aren't private." Rose points out "Eh guilty of that as well, not that I've actually seen Dick a lot in the past months." she adds "And probably not, she'd laugh at us.", she sighs "Zatanna, we need help."

"I think the Titans were going team bonding or something." Connor says "Good luck you two." he tells Tim and Rose while heading off on his mission.

"I don't think he ever gave anyone his address since he wanted to be free from Bruce." Jason points out and he looks at his watch "I gotta go now, see you later." he says giving Barbara a quick kiss while ruffling Julie's hair and he looks at Jake "Look aftem them."
Jake nods "Course." he says with a grin, he didn't understand why Barbara had to meet someone she doesn't want to see, but ge could keep her busy.

Barbara smiles softly at him."I've been over there before hun, I don't think he'd leave us out." She gives him a kiss back."Love you and be safe." She waved as he leave before Julie got fussy again, she goes over to her."So you ready Jake?" She says him.

Tim steps away from her slowly."I mean yeah it would but do we really have to?" He quickly grabbed Conner's wrists to stop him and give him a quick kiss before he would leave for the mission then he let go of him."You too." He tells him.

Artemis snickers at Tim."We girls are gonna be girls, just like Barb likes Jason working with his shirt off we like what we like." She waved a hand, she texts Wally to tell him she was going off on the mission."Gotta go, try not to get caught you guys." She takes off to follow the boys.

Dylan leans into his seat."I'm not your Wingman, isn't Tim suppose to be your wingman?" He questioned him."Try not to be loud so much next time and if you hurt her I'm coming for you." He spreads out his wings.

Jon pulls Damian into a hug, he was gentle though."You okay?" He asks him as he releases his grasp on him."I didn't go home, I had to make sure you're okay." He tells him.

Zatanna says "Who is this?" she says as she knows Rose by name from Dick but never met her.

Mitch says "Number one we didn't do anything, number two even if we did, suck it up your a big boy and number 3 I would never hurt her and even if I did I'd turn you into a flightless bird....stop trying to threaten me cause I'm starting to think you want a reason to start a fight"

Damian hugs back "I'm alright Jon, when I encountered that meta mob boss V is so worried about he pulled some dirty tricks, but clever ones as well" he puts his hand on his shoulder "I appreciate that Jon, you can't find friends like you anymore"

Valyn sighed at those two though she was blushing but she agreed with Mitch."He's a good guy, he would never hurt me like I wouldn't hurt him either, besides it'd just be awkward doing that here with you here where you could walk in." She nods."But Mitch would you not provoke him more by saying that." She tells him.

Dylan starts to eat and he makes faces at them, he pushed the plate away."Maybe I want to fight you to test how skilled you are or strong." He smirked at him."Or you would want to know Nik is going to be taking over the police stations today but you're too busy here, his plans start today." He tells him.

Jon bites his lip."Why did you go after him yourself? Do you need anything?" He asks him, he didn't know if he was hungry but he smiles at Damian calling him his friend for once."You're my friend, I've Igot your back." He tells him.

Mitch's eyes widen and stands up "And you chose not to say anything why?!" he says in anger, he knew Mitch was gonna talk to him today about things like these kinda a big reason they went out to go to this place but why would he hide it and not tell them last night? give him a reason not to be stuck in the house like he whined about.

Damian says "Well to be honest I didn't intend to engage but I saw the bird boy flying around and saw him talking to the meta boss, little did I know one of his meta goons tried to jump me, leading me to defend myself but, I beat his thug but the boss himself was something else" he shakes his head "No I'm fine Jon, I am hungry but let's head to the dining room, if I stay in this room any longer I'll go crazy"

Rose sighs "The name's Rose, we need your help disguising Tim." she says running a hand through the hair, wincing slightly since her shoulder's still sore "It's a bit complicated to explain over the phone though."

Jake hides another yawn "Give me a moment to wake up properly." he says "You have too much energy in the morning."

Barbara nods at him."Oh and breakfast, right or are you not hungry?" She asks him, she brings Julie over to a corner to play with her toys leaving her phone as her brother tries calling her but she leaves it."If you are just tell me what you'd like to eat." She tells him.

Dylan shrugged."Why so you could get your ass handed to you or get yourself killed? Don't think my sister would like that nor would I have her go out there either." He puts the plate away before going to the door to go outside, going to take off."So don't try to be a hero or drag my sister out there and if I'm honest I'm not really out of Nik's grasp, I have to earn my freedom." He tells him.

Jon walks with him towards the dining room with a small smile but he stops as his hearing picks up on the sound of explosions going off in the city, they were meant for distractions while the main group was raiding the police stations, his brows furrowed and and glanced at Damian."Just don't go by yourself again." He says quietly."Let's eat." He tells him.

"Waffles is good." Jake says and he sighs "Why are you up so early? Do you have work too?" he asks looking at Barbara.

Mitch listens and follows him "What do you mean you have to earn your freedom? no supervillain ever lets go"

Zatanna wasn't understanding but said "Ok I'll be there shortly" she says as she hangs up

Damian was walking and then looked at Jon and asked "What did you hear?" he asks knowing the look on his face

Barbara goes to make some waffles for him."Butter or peanut butter?" She asks him."I work at the library but I've got maternity leave for a little while because of Julie and I'm up early also because of Julie, babies are alot of work." She explains.

Dylan turned to Mitch as he was following him."What?" He raises a brow and spreads out his wings as he was going to go."It's as I said I have to earn my freedom." He tells him.

Jon sighed."Damian just don't go taking off." He pouts at him."There's explosions going off, small ones and it has to be in Gotham and people screaming, police sirens." He hands him the TV remote and glanced outside the window."He must be up to something, that mafia guy." He tells him.

"They are?" Jake asks tilting her head and he yawns "Just normal waffles." he answers "She slept through the entire night." he points out mentioning to Julie.

Rose sighs and she looks at Tim "I know we're not each other favorite person right now, putting it mildly. But what happens undercover stays between us, deal?" she asks.

Barbara gets the waffles buttered as she assumed that's what he meant and she gets the syrup on it before cutting them for him, placing the plate infront of him."They are, they're worth it." She smiled at him."She got me up early though, she sometimes doesn't get fussy during the night." She tells him.

Tim folds his arms and sighed."Don't need Jason getting a photo of this and you this doesn't seem like your kind of thing, you remind me of Raven." He gestured to her."I'll allow Conner to know for reason you should be able to guess." He blushes."But agreed." He held his hand out to her.

Rose nods shaking his hand "Also if Dick comes by while we're undercover, rather not." she says with a sighs "And I'll take that as a compliment, it'll be worse when I'm no longer a hybrid"

Jake sweatdrops "Why do you cut it? I can do that." he says, he wasn't used to being treated like a kid, even though he is one.

Barbara smiled at him."Because you don't need to do everything yourself, you've got us and you just be a kid and have fun, you don't need to rush and grow up Jake." She brushed her hand over his hair before getting herself a plate to eat as well, putting peanut butter on hers and she sits down with him.

Tim let go after the agreement."You'll be more like Raven or are you going to be creepy like Seb?" He snickered."So you want to be a full vampire huh? Figured you'd want to go through with that." He tells her.

"Oh no, if I startcturning into Seb please smack me." Rose says "I'll be more like Raven I guess, or maybe I'll become like mom, that wouldn't be that bad." she points out. She nods slightly "You saw what happened Tim, I'm an easy target for werewolves and probanly also rogue vampires. Besides... I don't know how long it'll take before it becomes too much, the times between me needing to feed is getting shorter and shorter, I'd rather do it when I'm in control of myself."

"But I can at least eat normally." Jake points out "You don't have to treat me like a kid the entire time."

The boom tube speaks as Zatanna walks in "Hey guys, so I need to disguise Tim? as what? villain? Policemen?"

Mitch says "that's not what I mean, if you know him so well you should know he isn't gonna keep that promise, you could do more then what he says you can do to be let go and he won't let you, where are you even going?"

Barbara puts her plate down."Jake if I was treating you like a child, I would be dressing you and baby talking you and not let you do things yourself, am I doing that? No so don't, would you rather me not take you in?" She raised a brow at him."But don't start acting like you're grown up either, you're a child Jake." She tells him.

Tim shrugged."I mean the vampires would have the bloodlust but they should be able to control it? Unless you get angry or upset." He sighed."But yeah altering being attacked you should go through with it." He sighed."Don't go saying I'm transgender either from doing this...I'm a boy through and through." He mumbled.

Dylan sighed."Maybe he wouldn't but he's come after you hasn't he? Because you took my sister from him." He gestured to them."You don't trust me, I know you don't and I've got things to do, maybe I could get away from him if he gets the city and be too distracted by that." He tells him.

"Hey Zatanna, nothing that simple." Rose says "Tim has to be disguised as a girl." she deadpans, no use beating around it right, but next time she's up for an undercover mission because they drew lots she's going to complain.

Jake rolls his eyes "First of all, you're already thinking of adopting me, second, please don't, I'm three years old, not three months and finally, I've had to do it all by myself for a while." he sums up "And Jason won't let you toss me back on the streets, so there's that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back