• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara leaned into her seat before slamming her hands on the table."Why are you so sassy? Yeah I'm going to take you in anyway because you need it and you need parents so you could atleast be grateful instead of complaining and sassing over stupid stuff and Jason isn't the boss of me either." She slumps in her seat."You're three you're a toddler, you're a child and you're acting like some teenager which is weird." She tells him.

Tim glanced at Rose as he faced Zatana but he leans over to Rose."Killian and Raven were hitting it off y'know, maybe we should get them hang out." He whispered to him.

Mitch says "I never said I didn't trust you Dylan....call me stupid but I learn to follow my heart.....and I already know the type you are......your reackless, a little loud and don't like to be held down.....however your a good nature person much like your sister and all you want is to be free and start a new......so I'm not gonna stop you.....but your welcome at my place anytime.......so if you got things to do then go do them Harpy" He says calling Dylan by the code name he wanted

Zatanna hears Tim needs to be a girl and just blinks "Uhhhh wow ok.....Tim is this leading from you know.......I respect your BI but are you also thinking you weren't meant to be a boy, that's a brave thing that you wanna try and see what it's like" she says as she has misunderstood what this was about

Tim waved his hands."Woah don't get me wrong, I mean I want to try being a girl with Conner to spice things up at times and maybe just maybe have his kid one day but I'm not transgender I'm a boy through and through...transgender is just weird and confusing in my opinion." He raises a brow and puts his hands on his hips."I was drawn for this undercover mission and Rose thinks I should be turned girl because we have to dress as neko maids." He explains.

Dylan's brows furrowed as he explains what he thinks of him."You barely just met me a day ago and you've already got these opinions of me, how could you read someone so well? I get why my sister likes someone like you." He shrugged."I want to be free and redeem myself but I'm not sure how or how to get away from his clutches..." He says quietly but smirks as he says that name."You liked that name then?" He asks him.

"I think Connor might dump him if he did that." Rose comments dryly "But yeah, undercover mission and well, I can get most things with makeup and what not, but well, not everything." she explains. "Also, let's discuss my cousin's love life after this mission Tim."

"Dad taught me that I should tell people my opinions." Jake says "Before he died anyway, besides, if you had been in my situation you'd be mature for your age too."

Barbara sighed and takes a small bite."You should watch what you say to some people." She explains."You're not that mature, you're a toddler and end of discussion now eat." She tells him.

Tim gestures to Zatana."For what she said about transgender or the things I said?" He questions her."If someone touches me or flips my skirt, I'm kicking ass." He tells her."Okay okay." He shrugged.

Mitch shurgs says "It grew on me" he then says about how only meeting him he got those ideas "because you can't always think with your head.....cause even then you turn away a future friend.....and they end up dead"

Zatana says to Tim "Ok uhhhhh tmi on the spicy things up.....also I'm making you LOOK like a girl.....you wouldn't have the.......ok I wanna move on from this can we get started?"

Tim raises a brow."This is magic so can't it do that? It's not like you're about to use a glamor charm like Artemis used." He glanced at Rose then folded his arms."Isn't that what she asked? Or did i misunderstand what Rose meant?" He questioned her.

Dylan sighed."Then what am I suppose to do huh?" He questioned him."You were attacked by Nik because of you taking my sister away from him." He shrugged."Besides we need groceries don't we? Might as well get some." He tells him.

"The thing you said." Rose says and she sighs "I just hope this mission doesn't take too long." she mumbles. She facepalms at Zatanna "Just turn him into a girl for the mission, also I'm asking because there's a chance he has to change in the same room as the others and if we don't want our cover to be blown well, this is the best solution."

Jake eats his waffle and he looks at Barbara "I wasn't treated like a kid after dad died, guess it was too much trouble..." he mumbles.

Barbara sighs."Then don't get sassy when someone treats you like a child, you could sass about that when you're a teenager." She smiled at him."Once you're done go get your shoes." She tells him.

Tim growled a little."You don't know what he'd do so you shove it Rose, if he loved me he wouldn't just do that that's like saying if you became full vampire or tried turning Richard he'd dump you." He pokes her on her shoulder."So what are we actually making me a girl or glamor charming this?" He raised a brow.

"Glamor charm won't work, if you lose it it's over." Rose says and she chuckles "Please Tim, he was against seeing you in a maid outfit and said he loves you for who you are. So yes, chances are he's not gonna be happy if you became a girl for him and not cause you want to." she observes "And as for that, zip it." she says mentioning to Zatanna.

"I'm already wearing my shoes, see?" Jake asks showing Barbara "You seemed in a hurry, so I put them on already." he points out.

Barbara glanced at his shoes."So you did." She nods."It might start snowing later so I think we should get to the store earlier and there should be less people too." She explained."I'm also trying to dodge my brother." She mumbled.

Tim steps away from her."You could've just lead with that you know, besides I wouldn't do the things I said if i wasn't doing it for me and him." He explains."I'm being forced to be a girl for this though." He sighed.

"The League forced this on us, this is just about the only solution that'll work." Rose points out "Seriously, who's idea was it to draw names for these things?"

"Okay, also your phone is ringing." Jake points out while finishing his waffles.

Barbara goes to put her plate in the sink but let's Jake handle his own dishes."It's my brother, he's trying to get me to meet with him." She folds her arms."Got a jacket?" She asks him.

Tim gestured to himself."So uh if we're switching me here...anyone got leggings or girl pants because my pants are probably would be loose on me once I'm a girl." He tells her.

Rose facepalms "I'd be more worried about finding a shirt, I mean, belts do wonders if your pants are too loose." she says and she adds "But I'm not sure you can fit in my clothes, so we'd have to check that once you're a girl."

Jake gets up and brings his plate to the sink, though he can't reach high enough to put it in, so he drags a chair with him. Once he's done he puts the chair back and grabs his new coat "Done!" she says "And why does he want you to meet with him?"

Barbara walks over to Julie and gets her ready and puts the little sweater Alfred made on her while giving her the scarf."I'm not sure why he wants to meet with me...but he's not the little brother I use to know, he's done things." She says quietly.

Tim shrugged."Wouldn't my shirt fit but just be a little baggy on me as a girl? Or I could grab one of Conner's that would fit don't you think he's bulky." He suggests."But okay." He tells her.

"Eh Tim..." Rose trails off and she sighs "Never mind, but I think your shirt might be too tight." she points out "So I am gonna find you something that fits while Zatanna is gonna change you to a girl." she says and she walks off. God, this is gonna be awkward and weird as hell.

Jake tilts his head "It's rude not to tell someone why you want to meet." he says "Why didn't he tell you?"

Barbara shrugged."Would you want to push Julie in her stroller? If so just grab it from the closet, it's folded up in there." She offered."Not sure, he only said he wants to meet with me but I should tell him to change where we meet, Gotham is in trouble so I'd say Metropolis." She tells him.

Tim pulls at his own shirt."But girls like wearing their man's shirt sometimes so shouldn't my shirt fit?" He mumbled, he watched Rose walk off."Well Zatana let's get this done with, we've got a mission to get to." He tells her.

Zatanna listened to the two go back and forth till she could finally have some quiet to cast the spell and as she says somethings backwards Tim is turned into a girl "As for your question time, the spell I cast is like a charm but not, look it's complicated"

Mitch listens to Dylan and says "We'll figure something out together" he then heard him mention stuff for the house and siged "Alright fine, I'm trusting you to go alone, keep a low profile and get back here"

Tim grabs hold of his pants so they wouldn't fall, he checks himself and his shirt was lifted just a bit, was a little small on him."Like a charm but not what?" His voice lighter."This is so weird." He jumps a little making himself bounce."So weird and am I shorter?" He mumbled.

Dylan glanced at his sister as she stood behind Mitch."Why don't I play the spy? I was used to spy on people at times." He explains."What you're not coming with me?" He asks him."Besides it'd hard for a low profile when I've got these wings." He tells him.

Rose walks back with a stack of clothes and hands them to Tim "They're old clothes of mine, might fit you." she says "And I've included a belt too, in case something is a bit too big." she says "Thanks Zatanna, I'll give a call when the missions over kay?" she asks.

"Gotham's in trouble?" Jake asks tilting his head "Grandpa lives near Gotham..." he mumbles, worried about family he might never see again.

Barbara held onto her daughter, going outside and waits for Jake to follow before locking the door."I'll make sure he's okay." She assures him and walks with himto the car."It would help if I knew your last name but come, get in the car and let's get going." She sighed.

Tim takes the clothes, walking to the bathroom and gets changed before putting the belt on and he walks out when he was done."Must be so awkward to run with these." He squeezes at his chest then he lowered his hands."So uh we take the bikes or?" He asks her.

Zatanna nodded and said 'No problem, hope for Tim's sake this mission is over with soon" she says leaving

Mitch shurgs "I thought you'd want the trust of being able to fly alone, but yeah I can if you want." he then looks at V "What about you? coming?"

Rose facepalms "I'm use to those those things, come on." she says and she grins "We can't take the bikes, we're gonna use the zeta tube, because we don't want to give them the impression that we can get away easily." she explains to Tim.

Jake gets in the car and sighs "Where will we be going first?" he asks looking at Barbara.

Barbara quickly climbs in after putting Julie in."We'll go to that store we went to last night." She makes sure he was buckled into his carseat and that Julie was sturdy in hers."Do you like books? Maybe I could take you by the library I work at." She offered.

Tim walks over to her and shrugged thoug he waved at Zatana as she left."So this Cafe is in central city, we'll just take the zeta tube to the nearest one there." He goes to it and puts in the coordinates and steps through using his phone for directions to the Cafe, he slips on his jacket once he got there.

Dylan pulls on his pockets."So do you got money for the groceries because I don't have alot of that when I left." He explains."So you're not taking my offer as a spy?" He raises a brow and Valyn sighed."No I'm not leaving you here by yourself Mitch but I don't want to leave him by himself either." She tells him.

Mitch looks says to V "No I might you come with both of us, he has no money so I'm going with him" he then looks at Dylan and says "Well what do you mean? pretend to go back and feed us info?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back