• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara grabs her phone."It's not much different then working with Bruce and them." She mumbled, pouting at him before she answers it."What is the meaning this call?" She bites her lip and her brother goes on to tell her where to meet him before he hangs up the phone on her."Uh..." She raises a brow.

Tim folds his arms at him."It's no different then messing with your brother Conner." He pokes him."Don't tell me you're afraid of her." He tells him.

Valyn pulls the blanket over and shares with him."Then put on that Mitch charm and try to hang out with him, become his friend that should improve his mood or attitude towards you." She smiled at him.

Rowan walks with him and he blushed at the praise, he gets the buck in there with him then he runs off and jumps on the couch with Tim and Conner, sitting with them.

Mitch smiles and nods "Ok" he kisses her head and closes his eyes holding her "Good night"

Mitch brings it in and then leaves with Rowan

Valyn smiles softly and nuzzles into him as she gets some cuddles from him, she started to doze off after the bit while Dylan was in the other room with his phone out and he lays down.

Rowan glanced at Richard."So are you alpha of your brothers?" He was mostly asking if he was toughest which was true, he smiles innocently at him.

"Tim, if Jon hates something I'm not going to tease him with it." Connor points out "If we did that we'd be hating each other a lot more." he explains "Wait... you guys tease and prank each other with stuff that's hated?" he asks.

Jason frown "And where does he want to meet, and when because we're busy tomorrow." he says looking at Barbara.

Barbara sighed."He says one of the abandoned warehouses at the Gotham Docks, he was being a bit vague Jason." She gripped Jason's sleeve, her hand trembled a little."Kinda don't want to." She mumbled.

Tim raises a brow."You mean like if Jon was afraid of bugs you wouldn't scare him with one? We do sometimes do stuff like that but mostly we do random pranks or like tease eachother." He shrugged."Jason and Damian would do alot of that kind of stuff, scare pranks especially Jaspn after a scary movie." He tells him.

The next day...

Barbara had gotten up to let Jason rest this time, it was her turn to handle Julie early and once it was around breakfast time, she brings Julie in and kisses Jason's forehead before placing Julie on him."Babe, hun." She giggled then glanced at the door."Jake could you pick up Julie's toys and out them away in the basket?" She called out.

Tim walks out of Conner's room, stretching and he goes to get his suit as it was about time they went on their mission, they haven't been informed about what it was so they all have to meet up in the main room for that.

Valyn had snuck out of the room to leave Mitch be but once she was done making breakfast for them she had her brother go get Mitch, she wanted to cook for him since he did for them and breakfast was an easy thing to do so she made French toast and bacon, Dylan uses a feather to tickle Mitch smirking."Time to get up man." He tells him.

Rose is glaring slightly at Tim, as Jasmine had told her what happened, but she's willing to forget it for now. Her shoulders still a bit sore though and she has to be careful, she was happy they called Jasmine, but she couldn't understand Tim's behavior, well she understood his protectiveness, but that's about it, let someone make their own choices instead of pretty much forcing them to do something you want.

Connor sighs feeling the tension in the room, this was going to be a terrible mission "Morning." he says "Wolf, I need you to watch Rowan while we're gone." he says petting the animal.

Jason groans "Do I have to get up?" he asks, well he has work in the morning, but he really doesn't want to. Jake covers himself with the blanke, it was a bit cold "Toys aren't on the ground." he replies to Barbara.

Barbara smiles softly at him and kisses his forehead, leaving Julie to crawl on him."You know you do, when you got to work you got to work." She brushed her hand over his bangs."Jake, check again because there is." She tells him.

Tim sighed."Got something to fucking say Rose?" He doesn't even face her, they all knew he was guppy at this time but he grabs a cup of coffee after he retrieved his suit but he greets Conner with a smile."You should try out the suit me and Alfred made you." He tells him.

"No, I got nothin' to say to you." Rose says crossing her arms and she waits for whoever told them to be there so early in the goddamn morning.

It's Superman who enters "Change of plans, Rose, Tim, Black Canary will brief you on your undercover mission." he says "The rest of you, we discovered a corrupt cop who's blackmailing all the big companies, he gets a job as security, a month later he has all the secrets and tells the companies to pay or he'll sell those secrets." he says "He's going everywhere, only Wayne Enterprises, Knight Industries and Queen consolidate remain free from this guy. You guys need to stop him and get the data back where it belongs."

"I am wearing it?" Connor asks and he sweatdrops, those two on an undercover mission wasn't smart, or rather, Rose wasn't on speaking terms with Tim because of the previous day and Tim didn't trust Rose.

Jake groans "There isn't cause I checked three hours ago when I went to get something to drink." he says pulling his pillow over his head. Jason sighs and he looks at Barbara "We cleaned up before we went to bed." he reminds her before picking up Julie and he smiles "Wouldn't you rather be sleeping ad well?" he asks giving her a hug.

Barbara sits down on the side of the bed."Julie has been playing with them so yeah they're on the floor, after she was fed I let her go play." She raised a brow."So Jake go do that and we'll get breakfast going, unless you want someone to step on your plushies too." She calls out, Julie held onto him as she was hugged and she squealed a little.

Tim puts the cup down and he faced Conner, running his hands over his biceps."Such a snack." He teased but he goes quiet and pulled his hands away since Clark was there or else he would've given him a kiss."Uh, an undercover mission with her? Man..." He sighed.

Artemis sighed, she was already in her suit and was prepared for the mission but maybe it wasn't wise to put Tim and Rose on an uncover mission."Oh boy," She mumbled.

"All I know," Superman says "Is that Tim will need a very good disguise." he points out, he looks at the group, wondering what the hell happened that everyone was so dsmn hesitant to let the two on a mission together.

Rose almost growls at Superman, but she stops herself, undercover? Sure. Undercover with Tim? No thanks. "How long will this mission be?" she asks clenching her fist.

"I have my plushie." Jake mumbles and he sighs "Don't you guys have a play area where she can play without us stepping on the toys?" he asks. Jason sighs "Kid has a point." he says "That way we don't have to look for them after she played with them."

Barbara shrugged."We're working in her room anyway and we could could the spare one a playroom but we'll probably just give it to Jake." She stands."Let's get some breakfast going so you could get to work, I might take the kids out shopping later but then there's the thing with meeting my brother." She tells him.

Tim puts his hands on his hips."What are we going undercover as anyway and for what?" He questioned him, he swat Conner as he didn't need to act distant with his father there."Did Jon get home? We tried to get him to go home." He tells him.

Artemis walks over to Rose and gave her a little nudge."Maybe this'll be a bonding experience, I know Tim trusts you but you're also not very close and you are with his brother so I think you should try to be his friend." She whispered.

Dick entered the room to hear Tim and Rose argue kinda and then the mission update but what worried him the most was the fact Tim and Rose had to work on the same team, he sighed and walked over to Rose and held her hand and greeted her with a smile.

Mitch says "I'm not ticklish, what's going on Dylan?" he says eyes still closed

"As I said, Black Canary will give you the details." Superman says abmnd he sighs "The rest of you, we found our corrupt guy near the Bludhaven harbor, we suspect he has everything there."

Rose gives Dick a smile as she half leans against him "Thanks." she whispers "For going hunting with Rowan yesterday.".

"You're not really thinking of meeting him in Gotham right?" Jason asks getting up while holding Julie "And we can make one corner into a play area, we can't always keep an eye on her if she starts to crawl around.".
Jake slowly gets up and stretches.

Barbara puts her hands in her lap."Maybe we could have him meet me or us if you're wanting to go, like meet us in Metropolis?" She suggests, Julie was wearing her little fox outfit that Jason helped pick out."Maybe we should also get some baby gates for when she does starting crawling and walking." She smiled.

Tim folds his arms and sighed at that, he does push Conner forward."Shouldn't you uh tell him I'll be staying at the farm with you?" He whispered."Or maybe about us?" He bites his lip.

Dylan puts the feather on his wing."You could quit the tough guy act, how could you not be ticklish." He pulls the blanket off him."She told me to come get you, she's making breakfast." He tells him.

"You're not going to meet him alone Babs." Jason says "And you can't meet him today because you're busy." he adds mentioning to the kids. Jake yaens again "Do we have to come along?" he asks "I want to sleep some more."

"He probably already knows." Connor mumbles "That you're staying at the farm that is." he adds, he was going to let his fathet figure it out himself.

Dick nods and says "Anything for you" he then asks superman "Uh Superman who's with me since I know Bludhaven so well?"

Mitch sits up "I'm just not ticklish some people are some aren't it's not that surprising" he gets up "Ok I'll be down in a minute"

"Which is why you'll lead the mission." Superman says and he says "All you have to do is get in, get all the data and get back out." he explains.

Rose looks at Artemis, did Tim really trust her though? He was fully against her getting blood from someone because she's dangerous. But she figured there's a reason she and Tim are needed for the undercover mission.

Barbara stands and walks to the door."Try telling that to him yourself, you know what he tried to do Jason but maybe he'll be too distracted on finding Batgirl don't know and you'll come then whether you stalk or you show yourself to him." She walked out of the room."Yeah Jake, I can't leave you here by yourself." She tells him.

Tim gives Conner's cheek a quick kiss."Just be careful out there." He smiled a little at him then glanced at Rose, he walks over to her and his brother, Rowan glanced at Rose and he waved at her.

Dinah walks into the room and placed her hands on her hips."Okay Rose and Tim, over here." She knew there was tension between them, she could tell."You're going undercover at a maid Cafe, so uh we need to make Tim look like a girl as much as possible...magic is possible or just makeup and all that." She starts explaining."There's a gang using this Cafe as a cover up, a base and we need you to get some info for us, call in and we'll say whether to get them or not." She tells them.

Dylan shrugged."Whatever man." He throws the blanket at him before he leaves the room and goes to the kitchen to check if Valyn needed help but she didn't so he grabbed some plates for them.

Jon sat down in the family room with the TV on, he had taken the couch last night to use and he pushes the blanket off him before he walks to the stairs and gets to Damian's room to check on his friend."Damian?" He called out.

Mitch soon gets dressed and heads downstairs and sees V "Morning Sparky"

Dick nods at Superman telling him he is the leader and then heard Tim had to be a a girl a chuckled a little

Valyn smiled and gives him a kiss."Go on and grab yourself some breakfast." She gets her plate ready and goes to sit down at the table with her brother.

Tim swats Richard he decided to chuckle at him."This is going to be embarrassing." He mumbled and he glanced at Conner."Oh by the way, you do have potential for the other powers." He tells him.

Jon sighed and goes over to his friend, poking at him."Damian." He stepped away from him.

"Tim... I wanted to be there when you- know what, never mind." Connor says and he looks at his father "Anything else we need to know?" he asks.

"Well this is going to be interesting." Rose mumbles "Are there outfits we'd have to wear at the cafe?" she asks looking at Dinah.

"Fine." Jake mumbles looking at Barbara before going to get the clothes he was wearing the day before. Jason sighs "Well he wants to meet you, you're too busy today, so he should respect that, if he really does want to talk."

Barbara nods at him."If you say so, I don't think I'm that busy today but okay I know you just want to make sure we'll be okay but is there anything you need from the store?" She asks him."Jake we got you new clothes, don't put on the dirty ones." She tells him.

Tim places his hand on his shoulder."You were there though, I just left it to process your DNA over night since it was late and checked it." He explained."You know you could trust me right? I wouldn't hide things from you." He tells him."I mean come on I'm having to dress as a girl for this mission." He mumbled.

Dinah turned to Rose."Yeah there is, maid outfits and some of them do wear little cat ears with it which we've already got for you two to wear." She explains."You've got blend in as these girls while you're there and that could include waiting on people since it is a cafe and acting the part." She tells her.

"Why didn't you tell me to come with you then?" Connor asks and he sighs "Would've been nice to see the resuilts myself..." he mumbles.

"Won't it be weird if we shownup there, already having an outfit?" Rose asks "And why me and Tim?" she adds, there are other peiople nore suited for the undercover mision right?

Jake grumbles a bit before getting some clean clothes. Jason grins "Oh so you weren't planning to show Jake around the city?" he asks "It'd keep you busy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back