• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Julie holds onto Jake and she claps her hands before putting then on his cheeks pushing him, as she almost tried getting out of his grasp for a toy on the floor, Barbara walks out with more blankets and another pillow for Jake to use.

Tim shrugged at her."Don't act like you guys wouldn't attack someone when you're starving, but least they could be civilized and werewolves." He called out as he followed Jasmine inside."What're you talking about? Think you can figure it out yourself, werewolf bite." He tells her.

"Why did she get bitten by a werewolf in the first place?" Jasmine asks "And no actually, our bodies don't reject vampire blood, hers does, so whenever we get to the point of starvation, in the rare cases, we ask out family or partner to help, if we're alone we drink from animals in the forest, avoiding werewolf territory or course." she explains "So I guess I'm asking the kid after seeing Rose."

Jake gets the toy and hands it to Julie "She wants me to stay near her I think." he says "I don't speak baby though, so I'm not sure."
Jason looks at Barbara "Yep, hey, can't we move the crib here and then redecorate Julie's room so we can fit an extra bed in it?"

Barbara puts the stuff on the couch and gets it ready for Jake."Hm? It's something we could do yeah and another project for us to take care of." She nods."Do you work tomorrow?" She asks him, Julie takes it and hugs it as she leans into him then she offered him the toy to play with.

Tim puts his hands on his hips."I still don't want her biting my brother so you're going to either have to get an animal or something for her." He sighed."Uh well they thought she was in league with rogue vampires who attacked them and thought she kidnapped the alphas pup here when he got here himself." He tells her.

Jasmine sighs "Must be bad if they mistake a hybrid for a rogue." she says "And every time one of my brothers even mentions that she bite her boyfriend she punches them. She'd rather die than do that." she adds. She enters the infirmary and clenches her fist "It stopped healing." she mumbles so she puts a light sleeping spell on Rose.

Connor looks at Jasmine, who seems deep in thought "i tried looking for one of those blood bags they use in hospitals, but I can't find them." he explains "Can't you get one?" he asks, though he guesses that taking one without good reason wasn't smart.

Jason nods "And we can get the spare bedroom ready afterwards." he says with a nod "It's nice though, how quickkly they bonded with each other."
Jake sits on the ground near the couch and puts Julie down before taking the offered toy.

Barbara sits down near them."So we want to put Jake in that room with Julie and make the spare one a playroom or perhaps a workout room...would've liked a computer room but anyway the spare room could always go to Jake too you know." She suggests.
Julie smiling as she pats his legs then she tried to crawl but just flops on her belly, reaching for her new plushies and she started to stare down the red hood plushie before turning to her father.

Tim was a little surprised by that."Really?" His mood starting to lighten up at that, he slowly side steps over to Conner, he bits his lip as he slowly starts to lean into him."Why not an animal?" He questioned.

Mitch says "Yeah maybe let's hope for the best that I can get through" he sees her cold and gives her his coat "Yeah we didn't really have time to pack anything for here"

Dick chuckles "She isn't dangerous....you do sound like Mitch maybe you and him should hang out more" he then sees Jasmine walk in and watches her place a sleep spell on her and he says "I'm Dick, your Jasmine I can only assume since we called you"

Valyn takes the coat from him."We could just grab a blanket or grab some wood for the fireplace in here, this place does seem to be old." She suggests and she calls for her brother to get inside as well since it'd be warmer than outside which he sighs and walks in."Then you should've asked to pack your stuff first or we leave." He tells them.

"Well we'd have to find an animal first." Jasmine says "And we haven't found any so far because of the cold, so that's out of the question." she explains. She smiles at Dick "I'm Jasmine yes, Rose talks about you a lot, well to me anyway." she says and she sighs "I might... have a plan, but... your brother might not agree."

Connor rolls his eyes "No thanks, unless I trust Valyn I'm not going near Mitch, I remember how he acted because Tim doesn't trust her." he says and he looks at Jasmine "Any plan you come up with is going to involve Rose drinking blood right?" he asks.

"The spare room is a mess, we'll have to clean it before we can make it into a bedroom." Jason says and he adds "And if we had another extra room we could make it another room, but well, we can't since that's all the room we have. Stupid penthouse was taken already..." Jake takes the Robin plushy and looks at it, inspecting it for a moment before putting it down again.

Barbara shrugged, she pushes the plushies towards the kids."So he might as well just share with Julie for now and maybe someday Jason but first we've got a wedding to plan." She smiled at him."Jake time to get ready for bed." She tells him as she lifts Julie into her lap.

Tim shrugged."Huh surprising, you not trusting someone and here you are assuming I don't, just don't yell at me got it?" He pokes at Conner's cheeks with a pout then sighed."I won't or Richard won't? Besides why not give asking the kid a try, ask him to hunt." He tells him.

"Because most animals don't like the freezing cold very much." Jasmine says "We put animal blood in the snacks Rose eats, but that's not enough to help her." she explains and she turns to Tim "And you wouldn't like it. There are more ways for a vampire to get blood, one of them is biting someone, the other is cutting someone's arm drinking that. The sleeping spell wears off in an hour, if he can find an animal by that time that's fine by me, but you'd have to hurry."

Connor sighs "I'm guessing she's going nowhere tomorrow." he says, that sucks, Rose was pretty much the stealthiest person on the team.

Jason sighs "Babs, I'm in no hurry with the wedding, besides, we need to clean that room anyway, so what's the problem?" he asks. Jake pouts, but goes to get changed anyway.

Dick listened to the options and looked at Rose, would this need to be the choice? I mean him cutting his arm isn't too bad but will this create a bigger divide with how overprotected Tim gets? feels like this family can't agree on anything anymore....

Mitch says "Yeah we kinda just bolted here" he then heard him "I'm sorry we? Dylan you can't leave this is to protect you....then again I did offer my place since I'm more then sure my parents could handle you, if you were a threat, I mean I could contact my sister and ask her to bring us somethings"

Connor looks at Dick "What do you want to do, Tim's pretty much deciding for you, but it's your choice." he says quietly. It wasn't fair they weren't letting Dick chose what he wanted to do.

Dick says "I understand appreciate your concern Tim, but you can't tell me you would do something dangerous for Conner even if I protested"

Last edited:
Barbara sighed."Jason that's not what I said, I meant the penthouse thing you mentioned I said we have the wedding to plan before we do something like that not the rooms." She explains.

Tim goes quiet at Richard's words, he would've protest against him if he hadn't brought up Conner and he starts pouting though his cheeks a little red."Shut up..." He mumbled before pulling his shirt off and gestured to his bandage on his shoulder."You're not touching my brother, fuck you and here." He tells her.

Valyn pulls Mitch down to sit with her and leans into him, since he offered warmth and she offered him warmth."Yeah..." She shrugged, Dylan bites his lip."It's more like you're holding me prisoner here." He tells him.

"Well the penthouse here is already taken, much like every other one in this city." Jason points out and he adds "Plus, we don't have to move unless we plan on having more kids, but I think taking care of two kids is enough for now."

Jasmine sweatdrops "Your injury won't work since that's either Hannah or Sebastian's handywork and it's probably dried." she says "Also it's his choice, not yours."

Connor crosses his arms "I will take Tim to a different room." he says lightly pulling Tim along "You're not opening that again on purpose." he says poking Tim "Not on my watch and what do you hope to gain by acting this way? Why are you acting like this in the first place?"

Barbara wraps her arms around her daughter."Why did you bring up the penthouse in the first place then..." She mumbled before she blushed."I'd have another or two if you asked." She says quietly.

Tim grabs at Conner's hand to try breaking his grasp on him as he's pulled along with him."Because it just seems like you're all trying to peer pressure my brother into hurting himself or letting her hurt him." He growled."How does it make sense that you won't use my wound but you'd let them hurt my brother?" He asks him.

"Well for starters it's his choice, if you decide for him you're not doing yourself any favors." Connor says "Besides, you're not very supportive to your brother." he points out, he was thinking he and Jon actually got along all the time. "You're distrusting of Valyn, which I understand, but now you're acting like you don't trust Rose because of what? Something she has no control over, she hasn't attacked anyone! Where is this coming from?"

"Because you want a computer room." Jason says and he sighs "Hey Babs, can we talk about 'work' related stuff after putting the kids to bed?" he asks looking at her.

Dick says "Tim I can handle this, it'll be ok" he says trying to calm Tim down "Rose is my girlfriend I'll help her" he listens to the two and sighs and tries to think of where to find an animal so everyone wins he gussed

Mitch wraps his arms around Valyn and then says to Dylan "Dylan I can already tell you'd pick a fight with the wrong person if you just roamed, so it's for the best"

Barbara nods at him."Yeah okay." She stands and she sets Julie down with her toys."Now let's go grab her crib to put out here with Jake." She walks by him."Jake, getting your pj's on and brushing your teeth?" She calls out.

Tim growled."Don't assume I don't trust her and stop yelling at me!" He tries to go for a Robin rang in his bag but he stopped at Richard's words."It's called being a brother, protective just like you are with Jon!" He snapped a little at him.

Valyn smiles softly as she leans into his grasp as Dylan walks over to them."Really? I've taken out a vampire before and some others mostly cause I've been forced to so I've killed, I've kicked people's asses too." He gets in close to Mitch's face, trying to intimidate him."I can handle myself little bird." He flicks Mitch.

"Except if Jon makes a choice I support him, most of the time." Connor explains "It depends on the stupidity, but I generally support him because dad doesn't know how to half the time." he adds looking at Tim "So if you don't trust Jasmine or Rose in this instance, trust your brother."

"I'm trying to reach the sink." Jake says and he sighs "Can I use a chair or something?" he asks. Jason grabs the crib and sighs, wondering if Barbara was going to think it's a stupid plan or talk him out of it.

Barbara goes to grab a chair for him and puts it by the sink for him."Something to grab later, steps for you to reach counters and such." She walks out, she knew how strong he was so she knew Jason could handle the crib himself.

Tim folds his arms."When you put it that way..." He sighed and just plops down on the couch."Just don't yell at me Conner, its always scary when someone you care about yells at you like that..." He tells him.

"Well you were being incredibly stubborn." Connor points out "Look I don't know if Bruce will ever get his act together, but you need to be there for each other." he adds.

Jason put the crib down and says "We should turn the heater on though.", it's pretty cold and while Julie's room is a good temperature the living room's pretty cold. Jake gets on the chair and he says "Yeah, we probably forgot that today."

Barbara nods at Jake then goes to grab Julie and hand her off to Jason to put her in her crib."Then we should bring one out here for them." She grabs one from the closet and rolls it over for them.

Tim glanced at him."So yell at me for it? As if we didn't get enough of it from Bruce." He mumbled."I am there for my family and you Conner, don't you doubt that." He tells him.

Rowan walks over to them, he fiddles with his fingers a little as all this arguing was little awkward but he joins them."Do you want me to go hunt?" He asks them.

"Do you know if there are any animals left?" Connor asks looking at Rowan "We need a medium sized animal, but Jasmine has to stay with Rose." he explains, that and he was guessing that werewolves were the better hunters, but well, nobody's perfect "We'd need one in half an hour.". He looks at Tim "Don't compare me with Bruce Tim, you should know better then that. And I know, but you don't always show it."

Jason sighs putting Julie in her crib "Well the only working one is in Julie her room. We need to ask Tim if he can fix the others." he says. Jake enters the room while yawning and he sits down on the couch.

Barbara goes to tuck Jake into bed and she gets the TV turned off before grabbing the plushies off the ground to go put in a little basket though she does let Julie pick on which she takes her fox plushie but she also reaches for the red hood one."Should ask him about that." She nods.

Tim sits up when he says that."Yeah I do, being protective shows that and that I care for them and you should count too so don't you dare say I don't because I am there for them and you." He folds his arms."Oh I'll compare you to Bruce if you act like that." He tells him.

Rowan sighed at them as they just argue again."You guys are suppose care for eachother aren't you? You don't act like it..." He mumbled."Does someone want to come with me then? I could use a buddy to go with but yeah there's animals out there." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back