• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara grabs the bottle and she gives it to Julie, feeding her."Just let it go Jason." She pouts at him before she smiled at Jake."Do you want either of us out here with you or are going to be okay by yourself? I could even set up a little makeshift bed in Julie's room for you." She offered.

Tim gets to his feet at Conner raising his voice like that and he runs over to them to pull his brother into the base, watching the wolves as they go at it with Rose."The kid found us and we just took him home." He tells them.

Rowan steps behind Conner quietly, he watches then and he growls at Rose."No she didn't need to attack either, that just makes more fighting..." He mumbled but he nods at what they say, the alpha licks his lips before he snarls and starts to shift to the human form, his side was slowly healing."Hm...he seems to like you guys." He flexes his muscles a little and shakes some snow off him."How about you take him in for a little while til we know these vampires aren't going to attack the pack again? He's a youngling and in need of training, hes not much of a fighter." He tells them.

"And you couldn't decide that earlier?" Rose asks putting her dagger away and she sighs "I guess he can stay here, so long as there won't be anymore misunderstandings." she says, wincing as her shoulder tries to heal, but it's going slowly.

Connor sighs "He can stay here, but wouldn't they target him?" he asks, wouldn't he be saver with his own pack right now, unless of course the rogue vampires aren't expecting another vampire to take care of a werewolf kid.

Jason sighs "Fine." he mumbles, what's so bad about wanting some things to be normal, like every other family, plus they couldn't really drag Jake and Julie into the hero business.

Barbara puts the bottle down and walls over to him."We're not going to be a an entirely normal family unless we put your little anti hero gig and the hero gig away even then we're still not a normal family and that goes for the others, so don't go pouting and Julie she's probably going to join the business you heard what Bart said, her choice to make." She goes to grab the plates."But we can try our best." She smiled at him.

Rowan glanced behind him at Tim and Richard before he turned to his father, the Alpha just growled at Rose again."Show some respect." He turns to Conner, giving Rowan a hug before pushing him to the boy."What makes you think that? Those vampires came in and killed some of our kind, we managed to get one of them before they ran off." He steps closer to him."He would be safer here then out there." He tells him.

Tim sighed and has Rowan come inside, pulling the kid into the building while allowing him access into the building since he wasn't in their system."Richard let's go." He tells him.

"Because rogues have no problem targeting those they think inferior to them, which, sadly enough, include both hybrids and werewolves." Rose explains, she would be able to keep them away, but they had a mission.

Connor nods "We'll take care of him." he says before walking to Rose "Let's see that shoulder." he says, it was still bleeding, although less than before.

"I'm trying, but you keep reminding me that it can't be normal." Jason points out and he sighs "Besides, we gotta send Julie to school, so there's a little bit normal."

Barbara nods at that."Yeah and Jake as well." She didn't know the kid would want to be homeschooled."Let's get the food dished." She starts with the salad, getting Jake's plate ready for him.

Tim walks over and tosses bandages at Conner."Do you know how to dress it?" He questioned him, the the wolves start to retreat into the woods but the alpha was hesitant to leave his boy there but he takes off after the others.

"Well yes, but..." Connor trails off and he sighs "Shouldn't it be healed by now?" he asks as he drags Rose to the infirmary.

Rose looks at her shoulder "Should, if it wasn't a werewolf, they teeth and claws are effrctive weapons against us and it doesn't heal wuick enough" she says "Also... I'm losing toovmuch blood to it to heal."

Jake looks down "I don't wanna go to school." he says crossing his arms "It's boring." he hadn't been to school before so the thought of going makes hos really nervous. Jason shakes her head at Barbara "I told you to relax." he points out "Let me handle this."

Barbara laughed at that."It is sometimes but you can make friends and do cool projects, what would you rather do homeschooling?" She put the plate down infront of him for him to start on his salad, she did appreciate him giving her time to relax but felt guilty making him do everything."Jason, all I'm doing is getting his plate ready and made sure Julie was fed." She tells him.

Tim walks after them."So wolf bites aren't poisonous to you? Just deadly in a different way and I'd say they could coat their claws in something like holy water or that little plant just hurts you, whatever else." He waved a hand."Do you need one of your maids or butlers? Though...would this make you hungry or is that just full vampire kind of thing?" He asks her.

Mitch listened to Valyn and how she felt about everything and says "Yeah, no on wanted to listen to me, I asked for you to be given a chance and then next thing I know I see one of Rose's family members erasing your memories, I attacked him but they said it had to be since I interrupted they said it could damage your mind.....so I had to deal with it....I think that rage combined with my brother's death is what made that ghost so strong"

Dick tried to help in the fight but was forced back inside and soon Rose came inside and he looks at her wound and says "Tim get the medkit we need to at least wrap it up" Dick looks at Rowan's dad and says "Your on my turf, so to both of you, shut the fuck up or I'll toss you both back out" he says mad as they are the reason for Rose's injury

Valyn placed her hand on Mitch's."It's not your fault but I wouldn't trust them not if they do shit like that, next time Killian comes near me I'll shock him." She mumbled, she was mad at him though she watches her brother toss around some snow before walking insde."They didn't hurt you did they Mitch?" She asks him.

Rowan kicks Richard on the legs."Don't be rude to my papa." He snarled at him though his pack had already left, he goes over to Wolf and hugs him, Tim grabbed Richard by the shoulders."Are you swearing at a child?" He questioned him."It's a misunderstanding and you're just picking a fight, I'd rather not have my big brother get hurt too." He tells him.

Dick blocked the kick and was about to swing at Rowan's dad and calmed down "I didn't mean to, just.....frustrated" he takes a breathe and points at the dad "Explain yourself now, why are you two here and why did those guys attack Rose?"

Mitch says "No I didn't get hurt, and funny enough you did zap him unintentional" he says and he doesn't look forward to Rose getting on his case about telling her even if she doesn't this is gonna be awkward with the two them seeing each other from now on

Valyn starts on the meal."Really? But I didn't hurt you either?" Her brows furrowed then glanced at her brother walking over to sit with them."I'll beat them up, those vampires." He smirks.

Artemis grabs Rowan from Richard's reach especially when the kid tries to bite him for the kick."What're you doing? Don't swing at a kid!" She puts Rowan down and has him go with Wolf, the pack was already gone."Go help Conner patch up Rose instead of yelling and putting a kid in danger, that was his father out there don't make this kid not like you." She tells him.

((he tried to swing at his dad not the kid))

Mitch shakes his head 'No I'm fine"

Dick goes to check on Rose and asks Conner "How is she doing?"

Valyn just gently pushed her brother at that before she starts to finish up on her meal."Least I didn't hurt you then." She smiled a little at Mitch though she was bothered by this, Dylan sighed at them."Why do you trust them?" He questioned them.

Rowan sits down by Wolf and starts growling at Richard as he came by him, he nuzzles into Wolf quietly after that.

Mitch looks at Dylan "Rose and the vampires, to be honest I didn't but everyone welcomed her so easily.....Batman didn't even want me around and it took me months to prove I can be here and yet when I bring someone in, it's issues all around"

Dick walks over to Rose's bed and is really confused, he must of missed a talk or something before he came out there, who is this kid? what's the deal with keeping him here after some of the wolves just chomped his girlfriend

Valyn leans into him at that."Which isn't your fault..." She mumbled, rubbing his shoulder a little to offer him some comfort there."You suppose to question him?" She asks him quietly,

Dylan sighed."You mean my sister? I mean we have reason to not be so trusting at first but i doubt she would've done anything to make them not trust her but I bet they don't trust me ans you don't trust me either Mitch." He stretches out his wings."The thing is we have to be careful and these vampires and werewolves." He waved his hands."But I like you Mitch, you're good with my sister from how you've acted around her and defended her so trust me okay?" He tells him.

Artemis walks after Richard, he was probably frustrated from not being able to defend or help Rose out there when she and Conner didn't let him."You okay?" She questioned him.

Dick says "Yeah yeah.....that was wrong of me to act like to a kid, I'm sorry......"

Mitch says "Am I suppose to question Batman? hard not to, I see his points but at some points......I don't know" he listens to Dylan and he can tell he has gotten his trust so he nods "Alright Dylan...I trust you...feels like I can't really trust anyone but Tim and Dick from that team....not saying I don't like them or hate them.....but.....if I can be honest.....feels like I'm just unheard I don't deny I've made some bad calls but ever since I made those calls my word means nothing"

Valyn pulls Mitch down just a little to whisper in his ear."No my brother, I thought you were wanting to question him." She let go and she was surprised how Dylan was opening up to Mitch here.

Dylan shrugged but he starts laughing."Who names someone Dick? What kind of name is that." He slaps his knee in laughter then settles down."Okay okay, not sure who this Dick is but the Tim is the one who was with the Superboy and your best bro." He nods."Then make your own team." He tells him.

Artemis sighed and placed her hand on his shoulder."Well you did watch as a werewolf attacked Rose and suppose all you could blame was the kid though it was wrong, you should try to bond with the kid as you're very easy to get along with." She tells him.

"I'll live, hopefully." Rose says and she sighs "And no, I have it worse actually, full vampires are actually more resistant to wolf attack, I'm lucky he didn't tear off my arm..." she trails off "And if Sebastian or Hannah finds out... I rather not think about that." she needed to get blood since it wasn't healing, but she guessed the snacks weren't going to help this time.

Connor starts cleaning "Well wolfsvane would just hurt the werewolf too, so that's not smart and where would they find holy water?" he asks with a sighs, seeing Rose clench her fist "Tim, can you leave the room or sedate her?" he asks "If you pick the last one you might wanna hurry."

Jason pats Barbara's head "I mean it, you need to relax, I can handle it." he says and he adds "Maybe Tim can homeschool him." Jake tilts her head "Who's Tim?" he asks looking at the two.

Barbara smiles softly at him."But then I feel guilty making you do all the work." She shrugged."You'd have to ask Tim that." She goes to sit down with Jake."He is one of Jason's brothers, they're both adopted as well then he has the eldest brother who's adopted Richard and the youngest Damian is the biological son of Bruce Wayne." She tells him.

Tim sighed."The other plant for vampires Conner, they'd be dumb to have wolfsbane and easy, a church is where." He explains, he goes to grab a needle and he sedated her."Not going to let her attack you or bite anyone else, even if you're almost invulnerable." He mumbled.

Dick nods thinking how maybe bonding with the kid might be good and gets ready for if rose goes for anyone

Mitch says "Dick is short for Richard and yes Tim is the one you saw with superboy been my best friend since the start of highschool he's been in his own way supportive I guess..." Mitch takes a bit of his food and says "Also V I got some details mixed up, thinking about it, Rose didn't even knew you knew about her vampire.....it was Sebastian, Killian and Ryan......I get they wanted to protect her but it still bothers me.....I still haven't even forgiven them the fact they went and just did that.....Tim tried to help which I appreciate.....but still pissed at Killian and Ryan....." he then heard Dylan's idea and says "I'm planning on it, I'll still talk to everyone, like Dick and Tim maybe even Bruce, for sure Alfred cause....he kinda helped me through a time where I felt I didn't belong cause I was never a robin....Jason not sure, Barb she like the other sister I had but I don't know her much so I can't trust she'll just side with Jason and Damain is just if he has time so"

Valyn sighed."I thought you've known Tim longer than that? And how long have you been part of the team that you barely know Barb? I would think Jason should be the one we barely know or Damian who barely opens up to people the little shit that he is." She raises a brow at him."So you don't want to question him, okay." She says quietly.

Dylan leans in his seat after taking a small bite."Why don't we go after them to kick their butts?" He questioned him, he folds in his wings."It's not like I'm not going to laugh at him, thats just a ridiculous nickname to give someone he must've been bullied." He shrugged."Maybe I should take a code name." He tells him.

Mitch looks at V "Ok maybe it was, clearly I'm not full up here right now, I'm tired, today went from a lunch we're might to have to this" he then hears V and asks "OK what do you want me to ask him? i didn't question you before" he then heard Dylan "because they are vamps, they are faster and stronger then a normal human, V's electric powers pack a punch, even a spark knocked Killian for a loop and I don't know if your wings can do any other fancy tricks" he heard him mention code names "I would say we call you hawk but that names taken"

Valyn's brows furrowed."What? Maybe what was?" She sighed."I thought you were wanting to question him do your little detective work like the Bruce and the boys and besides there was a spark between us that grew so you didn't want to question me I bet cause you did trust me." She smiled at him.

Dylan waved his hands."Hawkman has Hawk in his name so no, try something like Harpy don't think there's someone called Harpy." He shrugged."Tricks? Ha man they can do more than just let me fly, my feathers be a flurry that you can barely fight off." He folds his arms before plucking one to make it grow into almost like a sword before letting go and it shrunk, attaching itself to the wing again after that."Manipulate them obviously." He tells them.

Connor sighs "Well we need a solution that won't get others killed, meaning we can't call her family." he says and he thinks for a while "What do we know about half vampires?" he asks "Do you know anything?" he asks looking at Dick. He raises an eyebrow at Tim "Other plant?" he asks.

"And you need to relax more often." Jason deadpans "Because you can't do everything the entire time and we're in this together, so I don't mind."
Jake nods slightly "I know who they are, they're in the news very often." he says "Well, some more than others."

Barbara jumped when Julie throws her bottle at Jake, she grabs it before it could land on him then she sets it down."Obviously hun." She makes a kissy face at him."You won't find Jason on there with them probably or me but the other boys yeah they would be." She tells him.

Tim puts the needle down and walks off to the side."Should just call Seb." He shrugged."Uh the plant for vampires like werewolves have the wolfsbane and vampires have a different one." He raises a brow."Don't even suggest she bite Richard either, like no fucking way I'd want her biting my family." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back