• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Sebastian would freak out and attack the werewolf who did this." Connor points out and he sighs "Besides, I'm not even sure it's that harmful for him." he adds as he starts looking for something "Doesn't Dinah keep blood bags here somewhere?" he asks.

"It's a good thing I know how to lay low." Jason points out "It's a wonder the media hasn't learned about Dickie bird's relationship yet." he jokes, though it really is a miracle. Jske tilts his head "Well..." he says "I could ask Tim, but would he want to? Doesn't he have school?"

Barbara nods."That you do, you're not one who likes alot of attention." She sighed."Don't start on that again, who cares about that then people would just want to pry." She glanced at Jake."He does but not like homeschool you wouldn't be easy for him cause it probably would be and he could on weekend." She tells him.

Tim waved his hands."Then you go after him or lie or do the other thing you just said." He then clenched his fists."Don't take her side on biting him I swear Conner, because what if she doesnt stop or hurts him fuck no Conner." He growled.

"I'm not taking her side on things and if she wanted to I imagine she'd have had plenty of chances," Connor points out "Now help me look or find me someone who won't run off instantly to get revenge." he says "And if it comes to her biting your brother I'll pry her off if she doesn't stop." he reassures Tim before getting an idea "Her phone. We can use it to call someone."

Jason rolls his eyes "What about Tim and Connor?" he asks "They'd have a field day." he points out. Jake sighs "So he wouldn't be able to teach me during the week?" he asks.

Dick shakes his head "I don't really know anything, I asked some useless questions like do crosses and garlic work? but that's it, I don't know" he sees them arguing back and forth and says "Guys stop honestly I say we call Seb"

Mitch says "I was talking about knowing Tim for longer then I have" he says and when she asks about questioning him and how their was a spark between them and he says "Yes there was and still is, as for your brother I'll question him later ok?" he then sees Dylan's power and about a codename and says "Well I mean there is a hero named Hawk and then there is Hawkman so.....uhhhh how about Sky?"

Barbara gently brushed her hand through Jake's messy bed hair."They would have a field day but wouldn't that put Tim's identity at risk? Though there's also those who don't like the guys and so on." She bites her lip."But people would pry on their relationship too." She smiled at Jake."The weekend might be easier for him but that's between you and him when you ask him." She tells him.

Tim grabs the front of his shirt."No, I said no Conner we're not doing that, not when she doesnt need to but if she does attack someone you make sure you pry her off them." He glanced at his brother."We'll grab her phone and try one of her family members though I only know Jasper and Killian." He tells him.

Valyn shrugged before just leaning into Mitch's side and Dylan stands from his chair to stretch a little."Sky? What you don't like Harpy ao you pick sky?" He raised a brow."Not even impressed by my power...I'm just going to go outside nerd." He walks away from them.

Mitch smiled as she leaned into his said and when he walked away Mitch looked confused "I'm sorry did I offended him?"

Dick says "Ok grab her phone then" he says running his hands through his hair

Valyn shrugged then whispered."He was probably trying to impress you or show off so you not acknowledging it probably hurt his pride, you know how you boys are and your pride." She poked his cheek."He might act tough but my softie brother might still be there." She tells him.

Tim nods."But do you know any of her other family members that won't go after the wolves? Jasper I doubt he would but anyone else?" He asks him.

Dick says "I've met as many of them as you have Tim, I haven't met her parents I know that's not relevant but just saying"

Mitch says "I guess and I"m sure the old him is there, it's just gonna take some time to get through"

"Tim do you hear yourself?" he asks "You'd rather let her suffer than help her?", he grabs Rose her phone and hands it to Tim so he can unlock it "We'll see who she put as emergency contact." he says "And that's not surprising, if her uncle's against her dating you she wouldn't really invite you over to dinner. Though... I thought you met her mother at that gala you two met?"

Jason nods "That's the press for you." he says "But they're going to find out one way or another, they're annoying like that." he points out. Jake nods slightly "Uh... do you think he'd do it for free?" he asks "A friend of mine said homeschooling is expensive."

Barbara leans in her seat before telling Jake to work on his salad."Which makes me glad we won't have much press after us, doubt I would just from being the commisoners daughter but I'm curious how people would react if you and me kissed while dressed in our suits for y'know." She glanced at him."Well Jake, he's family and if you become part of the family he's not going to charge you or us." She explains.

Tim takes the phone from him."Vampire, she'll be okay so don't." He warned him before getting into the phone and he uses the number under Jasmine while putting it on speaker for them.

Valyn pulls away from him."You guess?" She sighed with a small pout then she goes to put the dish in the sink."Maybe so..." She mumbled.

Mitch looked at her "Yeah I guess I hurt his pride why what did you think I meant" he walks over

Dick says "For a brief moment but I mean really meet, since you know we are dating now and I'm a super hero"

Valyn glanced at him."I know what you meant, but suppose I'm just a little worried about him." She shrugged."You brought out the old me or some of the old me instead of the cocky arrogant thief I was." She tells him.

"She doesn't look okay!" Connor points out, but the phone is answered before he can say more "Rose, what's wrong, you never call me unless it's urgent.", Connor sighs "We're Rose her friends, she's... sedated for the moment, but we need some help with her injury." he explains "We're at Happy Harbor, near the mountain." he adds. Jasmine stays quiet for a moment "Why is she sedated if she's injured?" she asks.

Jake sticks out his tongue at Barbara "Don't want my salad, I'm tired of salads." he says crossing his arms. Jason chuckles "They'd still have a field day." he says and looks at Jake "How about this? You eat your salad and tomorrow you can help Barbara pick what we're going to eat.", Jake thinks that over for a while before slowly eating his salad.

Barbara snickers a little."Not to mention if you didn't eat you salad you wouldn't get a treat later." She boops him on the nose with a giggle."They'd so get a kick out of it." She smiled at him.

Tim just swats him."She's a vampire it ain't gonna kill her not like the werewolf finished the job and we're working on helping her!" He snapped at him as Jasmine answered."So she doesn't attack someone but can't since bite you? Or do you know what to do with her?" He asks her.

Valyn bites her lip."Yeah I'm a little worried he might be not be able to be changed or like hes changed which he has." She says quietly.

Jasmine groans "I need a straight answer kid, not so she can't attack someone, she wouldn't bite someone voluntarily." she points out "I better expect to see one of you outside when I get there and I want answers, got it?" she asks before ending the call.

Connor crosses his arms "She can still die from blood loss idiot and starvation I'm guessing, so what if she's a vampire? She's a person too, she has feelings and do you know what she does on missions? Risk her own safety to get the others out of burning fires and what not, so don't give me that it ain't gonna kill her crap! If it does and you dismissed it who do you think your brother will blame?"

Jake just looks at Barbara annoyed as he eats his salad "I hate salad." he mumbles. Jason picks up Julie when he's finished "We could give Jake a makeshift bed, but he seemed comfortable on the couch, there's also a blanket there already."

Last edited:
Barbara sighed."Jake...don't start that, salad is good for you and atleast I'm not trying to give you kale either." She shrugged."So Jake what's it gonna be, couch or makeshift bed in Julie's room?" She asks him, Julie held onto her father and babbled at him before she giggled and smiled at him.

Tim shoves the phone into his hands."Has to be her family, just as bossy as Rose is her family's family's fucking riot." He mumbled then walks away from Conner."Oh shut up, like I said she's a vampire and she'll be okay for when Jasmine gets here." He tells him.

"Hey you were being vague on the phone." Connor says "All she thinks is that we don't trust her cousin, that's not looking good Tim." Connor says and he sighs "You should probably let her in though," he points out "And you're being rude." he adds while he continues looking for the medical supplies so he can disinfect the wound, it looks nasty.

Jasmine sighs, well it's not her choice who Rose hangs out with, but seriously, Rose wouldn't attack anyone willingly. When she arrives at the mountain she pockets her phone, guess she'd ask what happened to the most reasonable one of the group, which hopefully isn't the werewolf she smells.

Jake shrugs "I don't care much." he answers looking at the two "So I'll sleep on the couch." he adds. Jason tickles Julie and chuckles "Do you wanna sleep close to Jake or do you want him to sleep on the couch?" he asks.

Barbara pats Jake."If that is what you choose, you should get ready for bed after dinner." She glanced at Jason, smiling as he got Julie giggling louder and squealing."I think he'll be okay by himself, if he wants to he could always go to Julie's room or ours." She tells him.

Tim waved his hands."I don't care what she thinks of me when I don't know her and why should you care, you don't need to only Richard should care what her family thinks of him besides I get enough of that from Mitch, the oh you don't trust Valyn." He mockingly tells him, he goes to the door to walk outside.

"I'm not Mitch, but you could've worded that differently." Connor suggests, there's a difference between saying it the way Tim said it and explaining it a bit more. Once he finds what he needs he starts to desinfect the wound "Dick, could you help out a bit here, we need to turn her to her side."

"I was asking Julie." Jason says and he adds "She looked comfortable on the couch, so I was wondering what she wanted."
Jake nods slightly and he looks at Julie "How old is she?" he asks.

Jasmine scans the area, picking up the fading scent of werewolves as she puts her hands in her coat pockets, at least the area was nice to be in.

Dick listened as a family member was coming but then the two fight he sighed and heard Conner's request and nodded "Yeah....you know you and him really are acting like Tim and Mitch, you both have your rights but your letting that get in the way of your relationship wither that be platonic or romantic" he says and even wondered how Mitch was doing with V and hero brother.

Mitch says "Well we just gotta have faith, let's hope the luck of the North will save another person who was led down a bad path, wither they chose it or not, there is always a way out, it's just wither they want to or not....Grandpa Max North still dishing advice out to this day"

Barbara gently hit Jason's shoulder."You could've just said so." She giggled."She's a few weeks old so she's still little." She smiled and goes to her room to get pj's on, Julie glanced at her mother then turned to Jake before facing her father with her fist in her mouth though she starts reaching for Jake, waving her hands.

Tim stood outside and he waits for her to come over, he had to give her access to the base so she didn't set off the intruder alarm in there."I'm guessing you already know there's been werewolves." He opens the door.

Valyn smiled a bit at him."You're cheesy sometimes." She teased him before going over to the window."So what're we suppose to do with him here? We can't just force him to stay here." She tells him.

Mitch says "Yeahhhhh....been trying to figure that out for a bit, I guess we can both stay and make sure he is safe and then tomorrow we'll talk to him about what Nik is up to"

Valyn sits down by the window and she shrugged, it was a little cold in there."Maybe we could introduce him to your family sometime, have them rub off on him." She smiles at him."We didn't really pack anything either for here." She tells him.

Jasmine nods "Now, do I have to ask the kid what happened or are you willing to tell me without snapping at me?" she asks, walking over to Tim "Because it's fine if you're cautious, but there are things you won't understand until you ask about it."

"I just don't think it's fair he's treating Rose like some dangerous animal." Connor explains "Yes she's half vampire, but I feel like that doesn't really matter when it comes to injuries, plus if she had wanted to attack someone or bite someone she'd have done so already." he explains "That and she cares too much about you to hurt you."

Jason chuckles "Guess you're sleeping in Julie's room." he says with a chuckle "If you can hold her for a moment I'm going to clean the dishes." he says. Jake smiles slightly "Likes napping on the couch didn't you?" he asks looking at Julie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back