• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn pushed him gently."I was asking you to teach me you goof." She goes to sit down."Just give me stuff to bake soemthing and I would make a mess." She giggled.

Hannah nods slightly "You did run of so you can't blame him." she explains "But I'll prepare your Bath for you."

Rose glances outside before deciding there's enough shadow and she teleports to the mountain with Dick "Zeta tubes, very easy, but most are probably outside in the cold." she points out and she sees Tim and Connor.

Connor looks it over and sighs "And how much do you need to make exactly?" he asks looking at Tim.

Jason smiles "I'll worry about dinner so you can relax a bit." he says, Barbara deserved that at least, plus, he didn't mind cooking.

Barbara releases her grasp on him."You sure hun? I could atleast just make the salad for us." She offered, giving his shoulders a little massage."Unless you want to do it alo yourself." She shrugged.

Tim glanced at him before he starts to work on the first page."It's just a couple pages then I have to build a little rc model from scratch which is childs play, so you could help with that." He tells him.

Jasper smiles at her then he noticed that Rose and Richard were gone, he pouts as he didn't like it when family members would do that or these guys but he goes to sit down by himself.

Mitch smiles "I'd be happy to show you sometime" the oven goes off "Perfect timing"

Dick nods "Fair enough" he then sees his brother and his boyfriend "Hey bro, hey Connor" he says walking over

Valyn smiled a little."It would be cool, then I could make you something." She nods."Don't you have homework to do as well?" She asks him.

Tim waved at his brother."So you've decided to join us for the mission tomorrow?" He works on the paper though he takes the little baggy from his pocket, he had to check Conner's DNA if he had the other abilities like Jon, he glanced at Conner as he might just make him work on his homework.

"Yes he is," Rose says and she stretches "I better go check if my suit is fixed though, after that I'll go scout outside the mountain."

Connor nods at Rose "Good to see you man, you rarely show up anymore." he says looking at the former leader of the team "I'm helping Tim with his homework, the keyword being helping." he directs that last part at Tim though.

Jason rolls his eyes "Babs we've had a busy few days, go relax!" he says and he adds "And we'll ask Rose about the plan when they don't have a mission in the morning." He guessed that everyone would be at the mountain around that time because of the cold.

Barbara puts her hands on his cheeks as she pulls him in for a kiss."Okay okay." She smiles though as she did appreciate it when he would take over on some duties, she goes over to recliner in the family room and grabs a blanket to get cozy on there.

Tim snickers before making a face at him."What you don't want to work on a little rc with me? It's a cool simple project that even you could do Conner y'know." He pokes at him before he tries to slip away from his grasp.

Dick says "Life has had me busy, I don't know what tell you" he says and then hears Tim sorta of struggling with homework

Mitch says "I do that shit right after getting it so I have more time to relax"

Valyn goes to help him dish out the food though her brother went outside, she places the plates on the table again after that."Really? Think Tim has probably been procrastinating on it?" She giggled."Let's eat." She tells him.

Tim glanced at his brother, he wasn't struggling with his homework it was something he could have done quick."Yeah..." He mumbled.

"Tim I said I'd help you, not do it for you." Connor points out and he looks at the others "We'll be fine here, you two go and do your own thing."

Rose laughs "Good luck you two." she says heading to her room to check on her suit and grab her coat as well, she always felt a but uneasy around the mountain, so she scouts the area once in a while.

Jason enters the kitchen and looks what they have, gathering the ingredients and he starts cooking.

Barbara gets snuggled into her blanket and watches him, she grabs the remote to put on the TV though she has the volume down since Jake and Julie where in the room with her.

Tim raises a brow."Uh what? I didn't that I said you could help build one but I'll just do it myself like I said childs play but you're also not Bruce and you can't make me do it." He throws the papers into his bag, smirking at him and slides of the couch to sit on the floor.

Rowan was outside of the the base and he kicks at some of the snow as he walks towards it.

"Well then I guess you don't want to cuddle with me afterwards or go on the mission tomorrow." Connor points out and he chuckles "And you said it was child's play, so prove it."

Rose puts on her coat and heads outside, jumping on the mountain, when she spots Rowan she raises an eyebrow before jumping down "What're you doing here? Didn't they bring you back to your pack?" she asks.

Jason smiles slightly, wondering if Jake would wake up thanks to the smell of food, but the boy had looked exhausted.

Dick left the guys alone to catch up with Rose but sees she isn't in her room "Huh could have sworn I saw he go this way"

Mitch takes out of the oven a amazing looking dish "Behold the North, Chili cheese burger casserole, hamburger fit into the rectangle dish with bits of anything you could find on a burger inside the mean, lettuce, onion, tomatoes topped with a family secret recipe chili and melted cheese on top." he says proudly and says "My mom makes this every new year's eve and I've got it down to a T."

Barbara glanced at the kids with a smile, they were adorable and how Jake was already was acting like a big brother."Jason maybe save a little for him, cut some of the steak in to little pieces and put it in the fridge?" She says quietly.

Tim pushed himself up into Conner's lap."No you're cuddling me, I'll get those cuddles and you know it." He starts pulling the items from his bag to build one, he had packed what he needed to make one with his homework, placing it on the table then slides onto the floor to get to work.

Rowan jumps when she came near him, growling a little at her as he wasn't all that trusting of her."You shouldn't be out here." He tells her, there was howling close by as his pack was closing in."They think you kidnapped me or worked with those rogue vampires." He goes behind her.

Valyn puts her hands on her hips."Huh really? It could go without onion and tomato." She shrugged then smiled at him."Then get it dished up Mister Chef North, I'm starving." She giggled.

"I'm not supposed to be here?" Rose asks raising an eyebrow "They're not supposed to be here, I hang out here most of the time, if I wanted to kidnap someone I would've done that already and they know the difference between rogue vampires and non rogue vampires." she points out, which gives her suspicions they just needed to blame someone, so they go after a hybrid, typical "And why are you hiding behind me?"

Jason looks at Barbara "Nope, you gotta wake him when I'm finished." he says "We gotta get him into a normal schedule Babs."

Connor chuckles as he watches Tim do his homework "If it's so easy why not do it between classes?" he asks.

Barbara snickers a little."Oh someone really has been reading those parenting books." She teased just a bit and she slides out of the chair to go over to the kids."Jake." She gave him a gently push.

Tim just starts putting in pieces into place and works on the circuit board before he starts to assemble it, this wouldn't take him too long to make either."Because I procrastinate sometimes, I have so much on my plate to do Conner at times." He sighed.

Rowan shrugged."Because you're going to let me into the base? I also don't want to get caught up in the fighting because they're coming here." He mumbled which one jumps out of a pile of snow to latch onto Rose while the ones in front charge at her.

Dick thinks "maybe she went outside" Dick slips some winter gear on and goes outside only to see the wolves Rose and Rowan as the door behind him closes "What the hell?!"

Mitch says "Don't worry the way it's cut into these squares there is either just meat cheese and chili or everything, that way everyone has a change to enjoy it how they want and since it's just us 3 we all get 2 pieces and might even have leftovers....might haha" he says and places two nicely sized square pieces on each persons plate "Where is Dylan anyway?"

Valyn shrugged."Maybe he went outside?" She goes over to a window and her brother was outside, she sighed and turned to Mitch."Those wolves better not get to close to this place." She mumbled."I'm sure the food is good." She smiled at him.

Rowan growls a little at Richard as well."You should go inside." He tells him.

Rose ducks to dodge the one from the pile of snow before stepping back and blocking the one in front of her with her dagger, narrowing her eyes as they start glowing "We can do this the easy way and you leave or we do this the hard way in which I will force you to leave" she hisses, now she's sure they're just using the attack as an excuse.

Jason shakes his head "Alfred told me that kids needs a normal schedule for dinner and what not when I asked him why we always had dinner at the exact same time." he explains. Jake rubs his eyes as he slightly wakes up "How long have you been back?" he asks quietly.

"Like missions, patrol, homework and that stuff?" Connor asks "You look like you can handle it though, but if it gets too much sometimes maybe you could take some time for yourself."

Dick pulls out his dual sticks from his coat and says "never leave home without a pair" he says getting in a stance

Mitch asks "Is he ok?" he then hears her comment of the wolves "It should be fine.....or are you unsure cause of Rose and what you've learned?"

Barbara smiles as she brushes her hand through his hair."For a little bit, we've got dinner going and you need eat to something okay?" She takes Julie to move her but then she got a little fussy."I suppose so Jason, but it doesn't always have to be." She tells him.

Tim laughed at that."Really? You think so, but I think I might've put too much on my plate and when I'm tired, I've fallen asleep during dinner or class." He mumbled."I've also got a job." He explains.

Rowan raises a brow when he brings out escrima sticks and it was tempting to bite it."You're going to fight them off either sticks? You're dumb, these are wolves and like dogs we like to play too so we'd snatch those." He tries to grab one from him wanting to play with it.

The alpha starts to approach Rose while snarling and lunges at her to latch onto her shoulder and drag her down.

Valyn sits down at the table."I don't know, we've been traumatized by Nik and what not." She mumbled."Forced to do things, but then there's the obedient ones who do like to do these things." She sighed."I don't trust them Mitch, not after what they did and they could bite someone." She tells him.

"No, I agree with the kid, go inside." Rose says trying to pry the alpha off her, but she doesn't get dragged down "If I wanted to hurt your pup I wouldn't have let my friends take him back home you idiots!" she says, eventually settling for stabbing the guy in his side with her dagger.

Connor nods and he looks at Wolf when the animal starts growling and he raises an eyebrow "I'll go check it out, he normally never acts up like this." he says standing up.

Jason shrugs "Still, it wouldn't hurt to have a normal schedule." he points out. Jake nods slightly "Julie started crying, so I let her sit with me, wasn't supposed to fall asleep."

Barbara held Julie, bringing her to her little high chair to get her a bottle."You did just fine Jake, she seems to like you though like a big brother." She smiled at him."We're not exactly a normal family." She stuck her tongue out before pulling a seat out."Sit over here Jake." She tells him.

Tim puts the little rc on the table and he glanced at Wolf as he was acting weird, his brows furrowed."Just be careful okay." He tells him before Rowan quickly runs in and jumps on Conner once the man would have stepped outside, he trembled a little from the fight going on out there."Make them stop fighting." He held onto him.

The alpha snarled but whimpered and bites down on her harder this time but he releases when he notices his pup run off to the human, with one of them yelling at her."Why should we believe you weren't in on ths attack from before? And your friends happen to have the pup?" The one snapped at her.

"Do you really think I'm stupid enough to attack a wolf pack?" Rose asks holding her shoulder and she says "And all I've done so far is defend myself. If I was confident enough to beat you I would have done that when I first got here months ago!"

Connor looks surprised to see Rowan "What are you doing here and who's fighting?" he asks, though he had a feeling he knew "Tim get your brother inside now!" he tells Tim before running towards the door and Wolf moves to Rose her side "If she had kidnapped him she would've killed you by stabbing your heart, not stab your side so you'd let her go."

Jason rolls his eyes "Doesn't mean we can't try." he mumbles "Almost finished." he adds. Jake sits down and hides a yawn "It was warm and comfy, so..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back