• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlueCelebi

professional couch potato
Hey, all! I'm searching for someone to RP the wonderful, messed-up world of Danganronpa with me! This series holds a special place in my heart, and I would love to craft a story for it!

About Me (the boring stuff):
  • I'm relatively new to this site, but I have several years of experience roleplaying.
  • I'm open to FxM, FxF, MxM, nonbinary pals, romantic, platonic, you name it.
  • I love ooc chat, but it's not necessary if youre not super chatty, haha.
  • Ditch friendly, but please warn me if you do.
  • I have a ton of free time and tend to reply as soon as I receive a message, but that doesn't mean I necessarily expect you to.
  • I try to mirror my partner, but in general I'm literate to advanced literate (anywhere from 2-3 good paragraphs normally, but I can do a lot more depending on what the plot is), and would prefer someone who could write about that length, but I'm super flexible!
  • Sometimes I accidentally forget to reply to people due to my goldfish attention span, and messages get buried. Feel free to bump me if i dont respond to you!
  • I have played all three main games and watched Danganronpa 3, but I have not played Ultra Despair Girls.

About You (also boring):
  • While I'm flexible with message length, please try to at least mirror what I write.
  • Please try to respond at least once a day or every other day. Multiple times a day would be fantastic if you can handle that, but I realize people can be pretty busy.
  • Please be 18+.
  • No sexual content due to site rules obviously, but fade to black is fine.
  • Please don't come here looking for something short and sweet.
  • Plot building is super important to me. Please be willing to bounce ideas off me and vice versa.
  • Please PM me; I likely won't respond to posts in this thread.
  • To show me that you've been reading this, tell me what your favorite killing was across the games! 😊

The Details (the good stuff):
  • I will be using an OC. You are more than welcome to and encouraged to do so if you want, but if you'd prefer to just do canon, that's fine too!
  • I will want to incorporate romance, but I like some wonderful slow burn. Alas, no love at first sight. Also, romance will be more of a side plot, unless it evolves to fit with the plot really well.
  • Doubling is more than welcome.
  • I would like to play against Kokichi Oma, Nagito Komaeda, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, OR Kiibo. In return, I can play pretty much anyone you'd like me to.
  • This is probably a given, since it's Danganronpa we're talking about, but darker themes and angsty goodness would definitely be implemented; not all sunshine and rainbows here.
  • I have no triggers, but please let me know if you have any so I can avoid them!
  • I do have a skeleton of a plot that I would like to talk through and work out with you! However, if you have any of your own plot ideas you really want to spring on me, please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back