• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also everyone please feel free to form a relationship with Död! Im intrigued to see characters opinion in a man who wears a human skull (:

I think Loma will be scared at first, but understanding that he is also a "servant of God" in his own way, changed her impression of him and treat him in a more friendly way

I think Loma will be scared at first, but understanding that he is also a "servant of God" in his own way, changed her impression of him and treat him in a more friendly way
This is him in a nutshell.
143A0EA5-A807-4447-AD30-EACC38C6C035.jpeg

i'm new to rpn, what does this mean? lol, sorry. ik ic is prbly in character but I'm not sure what you mean by the rest
IC is Interest Check. Roles is the "traitor" and other secret ones that I mentioned in IC thread as well

been starting at the rp for the past 20 minutes, rereading posts and having no idea where to jump in. 👁️👁️

been starting at the rp for the past 20 minutes, rereading posts and having no idea where to jump in. 👁️👁️
Would it help if I made another post? I was gonna have Yuki offer her place in the least social way possible, maybe Elias can try to convince the others its a good idea?

I hope that gives you enough to work with! Elias could suggest like a whats app group or something, since Yuki wouldnt put the thought in to come up with that
Thank you for doing that now I know where I can possibly start, I think I’m going to wait though just to be safe.

F663F444-11EE-4046-A5F2-D946615D3126.gif
Me not knowing how I should introduce pane

Omggg thank you! Warning there’s a high chance he’ll hit on any pretty woman hell shot his shit and get rejected, but of course that won’t stop him XD I see him being the class clown of the group.

It’s funny because his past life he was an honor full knight and now he’s the opposite XD

Omggg thank you! Warning there’s a high chance he’ll hit on any pretty woman hell shot his shit and get rejected, but of course that won’t stop him XD I see him being the class clown of the group.

It’s funny because his past life he was an honor full knight and now he’s the opposite XD
Yuki is a short-tempered brute (with a heart of gold) that probably beat up part of the schools football team at one point. He will very likely have heard about her as a delinquent and rumors about how she beats people up, so maybe that lets him be more careful? Unless you think a scene where he flirts and just gets punted is hilarious, i would also be down for that.

I would totally be down for that! I definitely belive that Kai would carry the swim yeam and win all of the competitions and be one of the popular guys at the school and also be a well rounded athlete in general and be aware of her behavior XD

I would totally be down for that! I definitely belive that Kai would carry the swim yeam and win all of the competitions and be one of the popular guys at the school and also be a well rounded athlete in general and be aware of her behavior XD
Yuki very openly hates his guts, because he is popular and self-absorbed. And he isnt even a cute girl with insecurities, as Amelia is, so no redeeming quality in Yukis eyes.

Yuki very openly hates his guts, because he is popular and self-absorbed. And he isnt even a cute girl with insecurities, as Amelia is, so no redeeming quality in Yukis eyes.
Yes. The dude hates girls who likes him and loves girls who hates him. Though I feel like when it's a swimming competition while he's destroying everyone and by some miracle she's there she'd be booing him just because.

Yes. The dude hates girls who likes him and loves girls who hates him. Though I feel like when it's a swimming competition while he's destroying everyone and by some miracle she's there she'd be booing him just because.
She would never be at any sort of school competition, hell she barely shows up in school lessons already. But she would very likely boo him if she ever did happen to come across him while he was in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back