• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Been really busy IRL and wasn't able to post anything 🥲 Anyone still interested? Or should we dissolve?

Been really busy IRL and wasn't able to post anything 🥲 Anyone still interested? Or should we dissolve?
I'm still here and up for it too ^^ just took me a bit to see, cuz rpn didn't deem it important enough to notify me that y'all were talking on here, sorry

Hey everyone! How are y’all doing so far?

Drunk Kermit GIF by ninavers3

this is pretty much my mood

Tbh I could probably get a reply out this evening, though it would be like a time skip to the evening, but uhhh, since the meeting is over, it shouldn’t be too big of an issue, right?

I see two possibilities, which could be that we skip ahead now so the two of us don't hog the rp for an eternity or that we continue our scene.

Though if we skip ahead we could still work out a headcanon for ourselves on what happened before the skip, how their interaction continued etc.

I like both possibilities, though with the latter we could link like a 1x1 thread in case anyone wants to have more chemistry. What do you think is better?

Also I just realized, we got the black and pink characters. A bit like bubblegum and marceline (idk how to write her name, haha)

I like both possibilities, though with the latter we could link like a 1x1 thread in case anyone wants to have more chemistry. What do you think is better?

Also I just realized, we got the black and pink characters. A bit like bubblegum and marceline (idk how to write her name, haha)
I like the 1x1 thread idea, just because it let's this rp move on for the others to participate.

I like the 1x1 thread idea, just because it let's this rp move on for the others to participate.

Alright sounds good. And then whenever it merges again with the group one, either of us could post an Ooc message or something and then for if it gets back to the 1x1 thread, we could say like: commencing from (group link) page x, post y or something

Alright sounds good. And then whenever it merges again with the group one, either of us could post an Ooc message or something and then for if it gets back to the 1x1 thread, we could say like: commencing from (group link) page x, post y or something
That's a great idea! Would you mind creating the 1x1 thread and tagging me in it? I'm only on my phone rn since I'm over at a friend's playing Magic.

That's a great idea! Would you mind creating the 1x1 thread and tagging me in it? I'm only on my phone rn since I'm over at a friend's playing Magic.
alright, will do so ^^ see you in a bit cuz I’m basically eating dinner (cake and Paprika potato chips, haha). Have fun spending time with your friend tho

Very tiring but I guess you can say it's rewarding as well. Sorry that I still can't find the time and energy to post something new here... I feel bad as the GM

Very tiring but I guess you can say it's rewarding as well. Sorry that I still can't find the time and energy to post something new here... I feel bad as the GM
Don’t worry about it. You’ll definitely do great when you got more time again and we’re definitely all still in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back