• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kai: *exists*

Yuki:
e6e944cf0f69129fe81672c0130c2046.jpg

Speaking of relationships, I would love to discuss about Jaëgers and Aiko's relationship actually! I totally see that Aiko is an assassin like fighter and Jaëger is the heavyhitter and the berserk type of fighter.
She is the furthest from an assassin anybody could be.

She is a samurai, she is a warrior that jumps into the fray and brawls it out face to face with any enemy that she can find. She strongly believes in honor and conviction.

Oh my they are very similar then this kinda reminds me of for honor now. But Yaëger is definitely man of honor and follows a strict code as a knight under death. But i could also see them being enemies , Yaëger spreads fesr and lets everyone know how strong he is and spreads terror with his name unlike Aiko.

Okay some more updates today:
  1. Roles have been selected
  2. I decided to implement an "episodic" format into the RP to help us slowly progress the story forward without losing the direction of the plot as a whole. The present episode 1 will serve as the prologue to the wild ride our characters will be riding on

Lets gooooo
Can I suggest a time skip to get the ball rolling if there isn't anything more important planned rn? We can just say everyone gave Elias their numbers and he started the chat. Also so Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon can jump back in with Amelia since they've been waiting for a while!

I'm up for that idea, haha, though I don't mind waiting as long as it takes.

Hasn't Elias promised Yuki dinner?

Oh I mean i wasnt expecting to rp that but if Fluff wants we can lmao, and we don't necessarily have to time skip to a totally different day!

I have a post ready but I’m waiting for someone else and other peeps to respond^^’

Maybe after exchanging numbers, everyone sort of lost into their mundane daily life again until they all shared a dream space? Like, they all dreamed the same thing, and sees each other, fighting the demon lord together. That'll be a good motivation for them to try to gather again and even invite Amelia, who they also saw in the dream?

Maybe after exchanging numbers, everyone sort of lost into their mundane daily life again until they all shared a dream space? Like, they all dreamed the same thing, and sees each other, fighting the demon lord together. That'll be a good motivation for them to try to gather again and even invite Amelia, who they also saw in the dream?
Oh yes I’d totally be down I know that Pane would freak out seeing himself wear a human skull, does that mean you would want up to be in their past lives perspective?

Oh yes I’d totally be down I know that Pane would freak out seeing himself wear a human skull, does that mean you would want up to be in their past lives perspective?
Yeah! Like they see weird fantasy people but they somehow know who is who?

Totally love that idea, would you post that in the IC?

Also Kai when Amelia gets second place at running:
BAD65DE2-3039-4045-80A5-0A50E777DC62.gif
Also Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon , I think it would be hilarious for them to see each other at the olympics for both total different events this would definitely be them-

4AFCEADA-0B3B-4C09-AEB2-05E3C0CC6AC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of it, after that dream, I'd love to have Yuki volunteer to get Amelia to join the club (since they would have recognized her) because I want them to interact.

I feel like Kai would have to think about his life a lot after realizing he’s a 6’9” giant man wearing a flaming skull and a death knight.

Also, totally off task but um Ukraine is being invaded as we speak.

I feel like Kai would have to think about his life a lot after realizing he’s a 6’9” giant man wearing a flaming skull and a death knight.

Also, totally off task but um Ukraine is being invaded as we speak.
yeah, I know. Putin declared war yesterday or so if I remember correctly

Let‘s hope the best for the ukranians, who don‘t want to belong to russia though

yeah, I know. Putin declared war yesterday or so if I remember correctly
Yeah he did, and there’s a bunch of bombing happening on border towns, my dad was a veteran during Afghanistan and Iraq and I got nervous that he would’ve gotten drafted (if this even happens), but I’m pretty sure they can’t be drafted.

So who’s going to post next? Would hate for this to die.

So who’s going to post next? Would hate for this to die.
IIRC you said that you got something ready? Maybe you can post that first
Gonna be a bit of a busy week for me IRL so my next post to advance the plot can only be posted around the weekend or next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back