• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Heya! I love me some Fruits Basket. What roles are still open? Curious to see is any of my characters fit the bill.

At the moment, I believe the interest check should be up to date. But the roles that are open are the Boar, the dragon, the ox, and the horse.
Oh gosh sorry, I am so bad at the scrolling, haha. Ergh, not one of the characters I was envisioning for this RP fits those 'personality traits' I looked up for those. So I'll have to bow out, thank you though and I'm sure it fills up soon!!

More roles have opened up! We’re looking for the cat, the boar, the tiger, the rooster, the goat and the horse! I’d like to try and split these evenly among male and female characters! The only one who has any rules/preset backstory is the horse, so if you’re interested please pm me and we can discuss!

i'm interested again and also i'm sorry I went ghost in may my bad.

Hm...I think I can play the goat (female). I only know the gist of Fruits Basket, but if that's not a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back