• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Craving M// Dark + Gritty

Ottermuffin

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there.
My name is Otter, I've been roleplaying for the past 13 years. I took a bit of a hiatus due to work and school, but now that life has settled down I'm looking to dive back into the wonderful world of roleplay.

First, a life bit about myself.
I am 23, and I require my partners to be 18+. No exceptions, I'm sorry.

I consider myself literate, and would prefer a partner within the same range. I also write in third person, past tense. There are no exceptions there, sorry.

I work full time, sometimes more, so there may be days were replying more than once or twice is impossible. I apologize for this in advance. I would prefer a partner who can reply at least 2-3 times a week at the minimum.

If you've made it this far, congrats. That was an earful.

I have been really, really craving something dark and twisted. However, I also enjoy the lighter side of things too.

Please message me with any ideas you may or may not have. I dont bite, at least not very hard...

Currently Craving:

Abusive Relationship ***
Soldier x Soldier
Soldier x Rebel
Stripper x Bouncer
Country x City ***
Forbidden Love
Fighter x Lover
Small Town Love ******

And any other suggestions.

Mwah!

Last edited:
I'd love to try Small Town Love, think it would be really interesting to do! Maybe our characters could be close childhood friends and love blossoms between them.

I'd love to either try out the Abusive Relationship role or Small Town love idea that you've mentioned! If you're still looking drop me a dm! Have a great night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back