• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Pit
3%
Just Shadow’s glare alone would make it perfectly clear to the young angel that he needed to shut up and run. With a gulp, he’d swallow his pride and nod. “Yeah…No point in fighting if we don’t get any exp or rewards anyways” he’d comment to no one in particular as he attempted to catch up with the two. Key word being attempt as it seemed in Sonic’s universe every dang hedgehog had an unnatural talent for speed which didn’t mesh well with his own gameplay. He’d fall into a pattern of just barely being able to catch up with the two until suddenly coming to a halt. A few labored breathes later he’d be up and at it…until the whole process started over again “St-stupid stamina bar mechanics!” Pit wheezed out as he stopped for the gazilianth time to catch his breath. Eventually however the young angel would finally be able to catch up with the group, thanks to them coming to a sudden stop. “Hey, why’d you guys stooooo….WHAT IS THAT!?” As Pit raised his head he’d bear witness to a creature nearly as tall as the gods themselves. Heck, one misplaced step and they’d be flatter than pancakes. The glistening light would quickly return to Pit’s wings as Palutena prepared to take him into the air however before his feet left the land he’d notice the giant monster appear to shrink? Soon enough the giant monster was a lot less giant and a whole lot less monster. In fact, she appeared to just be a little girl, granted a little girl with a worrying amount of tentacles. “Huh, you know she kinda looks like if Viridi swapped her job with Poseidon” Viridi’s very own voice would echo through the angel’s mind.

~~Speaking of, I’ve been working on a prototype for an aquatic reset bomb. Humans have gone too far! First the land’s nature and now they’re so greedy as to steal the life of the ocean as well?! Not if I have any say!~~

Palutena would pop in to cheekily
~~Good luck convincing him to let you touch his territory, it took way too much effort to convince him to split the ocean for a few minutes. He’d probably be way less eager to let your hands all over his pride and joy~~

Viridi would counter back with something about business partnerships but Pit had lost interest, opting to instead focus on the newcomer. He knew not to judge someone based purely on looks, Viridi’s deceptively cute appearance was well enough proof of that. But, hopefully this stranger wouldn’t be quite as viscous as the goddess of nature.

“What’re you doing here by yourself anyways? Wait…you’re not with Duisternis are you?”

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
Form: Possession
Corrupted: ~

Bay then looked ahead and also spotted a being. A being of which, she didn't recognize. Bay stood in complete silence. Her red gaze searched for words as she flexed her claws in thought.​

Modern Shadow
Movie Shadow.jpg
Shadow looked the being ahead of him up and down. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "You don't seem like you'd be working for Durstriness." He said.

Pit
3%
With a deadpan expression the flightless angel would only raise a brow in response. Pit didn’t buy the girl’s claims in the slightest. Maybe it was the way she so easily admitted to being the thing that haunts people’s dreams or the giant monster form she’d morphed from just moments prior, but the angel couldn’t help but be suspicious of her true intentions. He doubted that she was here for something as simple as a stroll through the woods. Nevertheless though his suspicions were made clear by expression alone Pit held off on any direct accusations for the time being, instead continuing to interrogate the girl. “How’d you end up here anyways? I doubt your from this world so you must’ve traveled here from another universe like us” Would be his very next question.​

Last edited:
Pit
3%
With a deadpan expression the flightless angel would only raise a brow in response. Pit didn’t buy the girl’s claims in the slightest. Maybe it was the way she so easily admitted to being the thing that haunts people’s dreams or the giant monster form she’d morphed from just moments prior, but the angel couldn’t help but be suspicious of her true intentions. He doubted that she was here for something as simple as a stroll through the woods. Nevertheless though his suspicions were made clear by expression alone Pit held off on any direct accusations for the time being, instead continuing to interrogate the girl. “How’d you end up here anyways? I doubt your from this world so you must’ve traveled here from another universe like us” Would be his very next question.​

“I did, Eldritch monsters are not from this realm, but we do come here from time to time along with many others for some relaxation, I like it because it’s dark just like my home” she added “or is that not a suspicious enough answer for you angel boy?” She questioned as she looked pit dead in the eyes as a sense of unease began to affect him

Pit 3%
As the little girl stared down at him Pit felt a bead of sweat form on his brow as a strange discomfort wash over him, avoiding direct eye contact. He couldn’t describe it but something about her just felt off to him. As if just looking into her eyes was enough to give him a sense of dread. Though, despite calling herself the stuff of nightmares, she didn’t seem all that aggressive at the moment, save for her strangeness. He figured if she really wanted to harm them then she probably would have done something by now. That didn’t exactly mean he could fully trust her word either, this could all be some sort of ploy. But, even if he held his own biases on the matter, Pit has to at least try to give her the benefit of the doubt. “Eldritch?” Pit tilted his head at the unfamiliar word.​

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
Form: Possession
Corrupted: ~

Bay sat down and watched the new being incomplete, watchful silence. she then thought about her home and family again. She flicked her whiskers uneasily in thought. Bay then spotted Pit and her cheeks reddened slightly. She was still embarrassed from when she called him "cute". It was stupid. But also true. Bay's red eyes flicked to Pit and away again. Bay then stared at the being he was talking to; her high-sensitive ears listening.​

Weerlig had been exetremly silent and the reason was unknown until a white figure of a being began to appear. He was summoning someone else now. The reason why was unknown.

“Paladins, are you there? ?” Is the last thing Lance heard before he was summoned by some unknown being. Lance had been fighting a Galra fleet with the team, they where in voltron formation and Lance was about to use his bayard to form the sword. Until a blast made the lions dissemble form and knocked everyone out for a moment. Lance was about to respond , until his eyes closed again and was transported to this unknown place.

Once there, Lance pushed himself Off the ground as he opened his eyes and looked around . “Huh?” He mumbled was this some dream? Had him and the others been captured ? What was going on? Everything felt so weird, he had so many questions.

Weerlig having finished the summoning finally spoke. "I am Weerlig brave warrior and I require your help to stop Duristernis. The god of darkness."

Lance looked at him with a confusEd expression. “Who is Duristerins? Where are my friends? The lions?” He asked. They always helped those in need, but he wondered where was everyone? ”Where are we?”He then added.

"The relm of Darknes. Duristerins' relm. Your friends were not worthy for the mission and the lions could not be transferred I'm afraid."

“What?” He said a little surprised “Well send me back ” He told him, he felt his connection with red had faded so he couldn’t do anything with him to try and escape. He looked to his bayard and tried to use that but it didn’t seem to work.

Weerlig chuckled. "Send you back? No. I have chosen the most elite to fight this battle, and you were chosen so you shall fight."

Movie Amy
Movie Amy.jpg
Amy had heard what Weerlig said to the newcomer and she didn't agree with it but it wasn't her place to say anything to a god so instead she would try to introduce herself to the new guy. "My name's Amy." She said with a cheerful smile and held out her hand for him to shake if he wanted.

Lance listened to what he had to say ‘Most elite?’ Well that was something to rub in Keith’s face if he ever had a chance to get back to things. Though after a moment he folded his arms “And what if I choose not to fight?” It was clear this guy wasn’t a god guy. Though after he posed that question he noticed somebody new approach. “Hi, I’m Lance” He said he was too focused on weerling however to shake Amy’s hand.

Lance huffed he had thought worse then him, at least at that moment it seemed like that, though he also thought them with his friends. He just narrowed his eyes and walked away from Weerling thinking of a way he could maybe get out.

Pit
3%
Pit could feel the eyes of a certain cheetah watching him and Cthulhu as he turned away from her to get a look at the commotion going on. Staring at the group Pit found something to be off. “Wait a minute…” Just how many people were on their team? Using his hand to count fingers Pit tallied heads as he mumbled to himself. Once his eyes landed on the guy who looked straight out of a sci movie Pit realized what was going on. “Oh cool, did we get a new member? The name’s Pit, servant to the goddess of light. Welcome to the team!” Pit would chirp as he gave a friendly wave.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back