• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Duisternis - An Npc character and main villian when storyline is set.
Weerlig -An NPC character also called the God of Lightning

Last edited:
Infintius Shadow
Infintius Shadow.jpg
Corrupted: 25%​
Shadow awoke in a pure steel room. He looked around the yellow infinity sign in his eyes seeming to glow, a light yellow. He stood, his downward spiked quills, swayed a bit to the left and right. "Where the hell am I?" The event of the last thing he saw came to him. "That fight...how did I survive? The Spirit Mode should of killed me." He looked closely at himself and noticed that his sword was now his normal one rather than the Fully Manifested one. "Odd...even my sword reverted back to normal." Confused he'd look around the room again, this time seeing a bar. He walked over to it and ordered a drink and a corn dog, not knowing what else to do or get.

Princess Nellie, Ruler of the Damned
(Do I HAVE to add the image?)
Corrupted 15%
The demon opened her left eye, sitting against a wall, and scanned the room. This wasn't the Garden of Lust. That's where she planned to meet Waluigi that day. Her expression morphed to one of panic, "Dammit! I was supposed to meet with Waluigi in the Garden of Lust! Now he's gonna think I stood him up..." she hated herself for this. A red glow came off her horns and the end of her tail, indicating her heightened emotional state.

Name:frank Tanaka
Corruption percentage:8%
Frank also woke up at the same time in the steel room, "where am I?" The self proclaimed master of dimensions asked. The last thing he was doing came to him "so zork must've hidden a surprise for me, how sweet." The boy says sarcastically. "And I'm Outside a grown up bar." The boy smirks before going in.

Waluigi
Corruption Level: 10%​

The tall, slender man in purple opened his eyes, taking note of the red glow. He ran to it, "Nellie!" he said, pulling her into his arms. He seemed relieved, and entered the bar carrying the demon

Pit
3%
Upon first glance, Pit looked less like a person and more an ambiguous blob of feathery white on the steel floor, the set of wings protruding from his back tightly wrapped around his body in order to form a sort of makeshift blanket. Enveloped in his own limbs the boy looked all the more small and cherubic, however his youthful features were warped into a grimace as it was clear his sleep wasn’t a pleasant one. His lips moved just the slightest without any sound to accompany it as whatever the boy dreamed seemed to perturb him. Whatever was on Pit’s mind, it didn’t seem to be quite enough to wake him just yet as he’d turn his back to the other side, adjusting his wings. The grimace would slowly soften as he’d fall deeper and deeper into sleep…

All of a sudden Pit threw himself off of the ground as he yelped in surprise. The boy was finally up. Rubbing the back of his head Pit would mope about being woken up so spontaneously, however he didn’t seem to be talking to anyone in the room itself. “Lady Palutena, Don’t scare me like that-wait, slow down! Huh?!” He’d look around the room, realizing the situation he was in. His eyes would finally land on a certain black hedgehog, appearing to have recognized him in some manner. “Hey! You’re Shadow right? Sonic’s buddy?” He’d then recognize another person clothed in purple. “Waluigi too? Is this some kind of assist trophy meeting I crashed in on?”​

Infintius Shadow
Infintius Shadow.jpg
Corruption: 25%​
Shadow looked at the newcomer as if debating attacking or not. His eyes flashing a yellow color
Corruption: +1%
Reason: Eye Of Infinite
He turned away and went back to focussing on his food, and drink. He didn't care much to talk to any of the people in here. 'I'll be fine. It's just a demon and a human, no big deal.' He thought to himself.

When he finished eating though he moved on to inspecting his sword perfectly. Pulling it off of his back and looking over every single inch.

Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 26%​
"Hm?" He'd look at the boy with angel looking wings in genuine confusion. "How do you know me? How do you know Sonic?" His face would flash to a look of anger. "Did that damn blue hedgehog get in trouble again after I..." He was about to say died but knowing he couldn't say that seeing as he was right here, he'd bit his tongue. "Nearly died" He said after a minute.

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay had been lying against the ground, her large form just rested there; her flank motioning all the while. Bay blinked open her large, gold eyes with a glimmer of blue in them. Her memory returned to her almost immediately: "where am I? I'm supposed to be fighting alongside my tribe!" Looking around, nothing looked familiar to her. Her nose and muzzle wiggled, sniffing the air around her. Bay slowly got to her paws and looked around bewildered, her tail lashing all the while.

Quietly she padded around to see other beings around her. None of which she recognized.​

Infintius Shadow
Corrupted: 26%​
Shadow now took to watching the Cheetah walking around. He really had nothing better to do. "Assist Trophy?" The word seemed to burn his tongue. "No, I'm nothing of the sorts. In my universe I fought against some god leveled being and won. In my universe I am the main. In my universe Sonic is this...so called 'Assist Trophy,'" He said, adding empathis to the word.

Infintius Shadow
"Vegeta? Dark Antihero? Light hero? There is no such thing as a light hero in my universe. Both Sonic and I possess this eye of Infinte...it's powers are nothing but dark so both Sonic and I would be considered Dark Heroes. As for the Antihero, the closest thing to that in my universe would be Samuel L Jackson."

Infintius Shadow
"Chaos Emeralds? No. He uses Exclaibur and like me the Eye of Infinite." Shadow looked at Frank, confused on where this guy even heard of Chaos Emeralds. "We used to until we got the eye though."

Infintius Shadow
Corrupted 26%​
"The eye is a power used by the gods. It provides one the power of infinity making them no long know what limits are. In return for that power, they are slowly corrupted to a more evil version of them selves. Both Sonic and I are most likely 20% or something like that in the rate of being corrupted by the eye."

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay, aside from her large size and what she does, was rather friendly to those who weren't threats. Bay was staring at the two who were conversing back and forth, she wasn't able to speak, but she could sure as heck listen. Bay went walking over with a playful posture, her tail-tip ticking with a squeak escaping her jaws. She went walking over with her belly almost touching the ground with a low walking posture. Bay's ears were positioned forwards, listening calmly. Her gold eyes bounced to a black creature with spikes on him, she sniffed the air again. More interest coming from her. But how could no one notice a six-foot-tall cheetah approaching? But this creature she saw-- gained her attention from the power she sensed.​

Infintius Shadow
"It's a guess, made by both Sonic and I after comparing ourselves to those who were fully taken by the eye." He said crossing his arms over his chest, which had an odd amulet on it. The chain a dark gray so close to black that it blended in with his jacket and qulls. THe only thing giving it away was the snow white chest fur that couldn't hide the dark gray chain.

Waluigi
Corruption 10%
He rolled his eyes and grabbed two large bottles. One of Vodka, the other of a liquor made specially for demons called 'Skellington' It was a deadly nightshade liquor, and he handed the bottle to Nellie, who took a sip of it, both of them glaring at Pit and Frank. Nellie was a demon, and with Pit being an angel their races had beef.

Frank
Corruption:9% (does being a jerk increase your corruption meter?)
"Ooh! My first bar fight!" Frank smirks "I'll have a corn dog!" He says to the bartender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back