• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 89%
Shadow had blocked the knife to the chest and pulled the knife to block the bullet causing it to richoet back at Exe. "You can't match me." Shadow growled as his power grew and he entered his Soledad form.

Soledad (Lonilness) Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 95%
He disappears and several wind blows hit Exe. This alone is due to Shadow throwing punches while moving.

Corrupion:97%
Looks at Frank.

Weerlig
Corruption:0%
Summons two twisters made of lightning. When they cleared Modern Shadow, and Modern Amy were in the.

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay watches from the sidelines, unable to understand what was going on. She then began to notice that one by the name of Shadow, seemed to change... she knew something was wrong. Bay wanted to help and padded over to Weerlig and thought, "could I help with anything?" Hoping he could hear her thoughts of silence.​

Corruption:98%
"Hm...a weaker me."

Modern Shadow and Modern Amy
Corruption: 15%
"Hmph." He said looking at the other him. "Weaker? I'd like to see you prove it." Amy looked at him with worried eyes, "Shadow no. He'ss right...just his aura alone says it." She sad.

Weerlig
Corruption:0%
He looked at Bay and nodded. "Help that pink one, keep the second Shadow I brought here from attacking his other self."

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg

Bay nods and springs into action in hopefully, a friendly manner to the pink individual. Bay approaches her and the other Shadow-- "man these are confusing times," she thought silently before attempting to nudge them kindly off to the side. She didn't want them to take it the wrong way, but she was trying.​

Corruption:15% (Total. Shadow is 10%, and Amy is 5%)
Amy understood and knew Shadow did to. With a sigh they both moved out of the way.

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg

Bay lets out a sigh of relief and stands close by the two newcomers to make sure nothing happens; her paw was in the proper place just in case she needed to use her shield. She tensed her shoulders and squinted softly.​

Soledad Infintius Shadow
Corrupted: 98%
He looked at the other him, but decided to leave anyways. He had to get to Duisternis.

Corruption: 15%
Shadow watched and then walked towards where Pit stood. "Pit?" He asked.

Frank
Corruption percentage:17%
"Okay so the short story is some evil God sealed away long ago is trying to corrupt the multiverse, Amy you're at 5% vegetas at 10% and other vegetas at 98%."

Modern Shadow
Corruption:10%
"Hmph. Is he as weak as Exe?"
Modern Amy
Corruption: 5%
"Shadow I doubt we'd both be here if it was someone like Exe."

Modern Shadow
Corrupton:15%
"STOP CALLING ME VEGETA!" A black aura temporarily surrounded him, but disappeared with a touch of Amy's hand to his own.

Modern Amy
Corruption:5%
"Calm down." She said, fully griping it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back