• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Pit
3%

Pit would turn his head over to where someone had called out his time, revealing a brand new Shadow along with another pink hedgehog by his side. This must be the Shadow he knew, the canon Shadow. That would mean the pink one was Ally? No, Andy? Finally the name came to his mind after Pit recalled the genera trauma Sonic held from it, Amy Rose. Nevertheless, to say he was ecstatic from meeting up with an old friend would be an understatement. Pit was nearly about to glomp the spiny animal in pure joy but he appeared to be too preoccupied with Frank’s general shenanigans. “Would it kill you to call people anything but outdated memes?” Pit would casually snap back as he walked on over to the team. Though as he did, the young angel would notice that Shadow and Amy were…surprisingly close. Making an ‘o’ shape with his mouth, Pit would stare at the couple in surprise. “But, you? A-and, huh!?” Not that he wasn’t happy for the two, it just was quite a shock that the Shadow he knew would ever get together with someone as cutesy as Amy. It was enough to nearly make Pit forget that they were still dealing with the unknown enemies staring at them from the forest.​

Last edited:
Modern Amy
Corruption: 5%
"That much of a shock?" She asked Pit.

Modern Shadow
Corruption: 10%
"Well. They probably thought you'd be with Sonic."

Modern Amy
She laughed a bit. "And what that you'd be with Rouge?"

Modern Shadow
"Rouge isn't my type. She never has been...she's to flirty."

Frank
Corruption percentage:17%
"Yeah, she dosent remind me of Harley Quinn." Frank says before staring at Amy "unlike other people."

Modern Shadow
He looked towards Bay, and walked to her. "Hm...another mo...no not mobian...just what are you?" He asked her.

Pit
3%
Seeing that Frank was so rude as to not even give a name, Pit quickly elaborated. ”Her name is Bay, trust me she’s super awesome! She can’t talk but she can write whatever she want’s to say.”​

Modern Amy
She walked to Pit. "I heard about you from Sonic. It seems you and him were well matched back in the Smash Bros Tourny." She said.

Modern Shadow
"Bay huh? I'm what is referred to as the Canon Shadow. The one of the main timeline in which all other Shadow's require to be alive for their own existence to be sustained."

Modern Shadow
Shadow this time waled straight towards Frank. "I'm Shadow The Hedgehog. The Ultimate Life form. Remember my title weakling." He then turned his attention back to Bay, curious about the type of animal she was and her universe. "Where are you from?"

Modern Shadow
Shadow's power level would end up being high enough to hit a High Universal scale but if he looked close enough it would revel to be heavily limited by the four rings which he wore. If he could find a way to bypass the limiter and feel his full power he'd hit High Diemisional.

Pit
3%
Pit blushed a bit at Amy’s compliment. “Aww, Did he? Trust me, he wasn’t no slouch himself. Man, I can still remember the shock on my face when I saw him spin dash right into Tabuu’s face back during Subspace Emissary!” Pit laughed thinking back to his time in brawl with a fond smile on his face. They both were newcomers about the same time back then huh? Man, that was back in 2008 right? Time sure does fly. Noticing that Frank was once again letting his ego get the best of him, Pit sought to knock him down a peg. “Can you name any of these dimensions you’re the so called master of?” He’d say, sticking his tongue out cheekily.​

Modern Shadow
"Me fight you. I wouldn't dare disgrace my title by fighting such a pathetic being." Shadow said to Frank without looking away from Bay.

Modern Amy
Corrupton: 5%
"Atleast he turned the fight now...I don't know why but as of recent Sonic and Shadow have been turning Dark a lot more often than usual and sometimes for no reason." She said to Pit.

Modern Amy
"What do you mean?" However Amy could feel it and looked at Shadow who ha a black flame looking thing surrounding his body.

Semi-Dark Modern Shadow
Shadow now glared at Frank. His iris slowly fading from Exsitence. "Frank. Say one more thing to me, Pit, Amy, or even Bay and I swear to whatever God you might worship that I'll end your life."

Pit
3%
Pit tilted his head slightly, about to ask what this ‘dark mode’ until Frank blabbered on once more, this time having the gall to bring up his ‘master’ into it. “Excuse me?! ’ll have you know that”
He took a deep breath.
“LadyPalutenaisthebestgoddessanyonecouldasktobelongtoshe‘skindbraveintelligentpowerfulabdwaybetterofapersonthanyouwilleverbeandIwouldratherbeherservantthanasmuchofajerkthatyouare-“ Pit continued without end, ranting about just how great of a person Lady Palutena happened to be.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back