• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
All good! I'm in writing class now so I will be absent for a bit.

Oh lord our instructor wants to read our scripts to the class aaaa

Okay fair warning Sleip and I will have a really long first post but the others will be a more manageable length I promise.

Anyone not know how Death Note ends and want to avoid spoilers for the ten year old completed 35-episode anime?

I am FREE

And I've seen it. lmao

*bounces up and down* excited for thissssss

I gotta revise my previous 5 pages of script and write ten more by Monday but I am FREE

yeah! For now I'll say the group is in a temporary camp about 3 days from Three Streams Village. I think that will be their first stepping stone.

Let's get a firm list on everyone who's in the pre-established group first, I know blaise and beau will be, sounds like the DN kids will be, and so is Chun and aedan. Anyone else?

Kris will be in the group. Jill shall be drop-kicked in front of the group and join pretty much immediately.

They will all eventually be apart of the same group. It's just a matter of if they were already apart of it when ro starts or not

So, I'm assuming that because worlds are merging, it's not out of the question to find creatures from other worlds in this place? As in, say, a bug Kris would recognize? Or does this place only have it's own unique flora and fauna?

Your assumption is right, creatures from all universes currently merged can be found

Users who are viewing this thread

Back