• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Cover by ElizaWyatt )
This is the chatting thread for CONVERGENCE, Feel free to chat, plot, and ask questions here!

I hope this is the right place to ask, but me an Caplainski Caplainski were wondering if it would be okay to have characters who are brothers? ^^ If not, is simply existing within the same universe/fandom okay?

both are completely fine! and yes, this is the right place to ask lol <3

does that mean the form is not yet completed? Let me know when it's done, so I can look over it. Thank you!

ah, okay! thank you! I'll take a look. I may wait until the brother character is added to make a final decision, just to make sure you don't have to retcon anything :)

happy you decided to join, hawke! I was fearful i was gonna have to say beau died If you weren't gonna join haha

I finally finished my form! It's a little bit basic, for now? But I'll probably expand and add things down the line! ^^ I hope it's alright for now! :D

Niko Niko Caplainski Caplainski I have accepted both of you, but as a heads up, this world it is extremely difficult to farm because of the world freezing over. More info will be added in a lore page I am composing

Its okay, Raz is more of a gatherer and fisher. I'm sure he and Paddy can put their skills together when we get an idea of the world better :D

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home can you explain personas a bit more? I haven't played any persona games and the concept seems pretty OP. Also please give a bit more on the backstory. you can have it be vague but please give us an idea of where the character comes from

Lore Thread Creation
The lore page has been created and is also under construction!

Lore has been updated with all known knowledge so far! I'll start the rp main thread within the next few days, depending on when we get players.

View attachment 857067

Name: Last Dragonborn (Otherwise known as Dovahkiin, Dragonborn with the titles: Thane of Whiterun, Qahnaarin (Meaning: Vanquisher) and Ysmir (Meaning: Dragon of the North)

Fandom: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Appearance: Whilst the Dragonborn's appearance is dictated entirely by the player in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, they are depicted as a male Nord with brownish blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Steel Sword:
Steel_Sword.png

Banded Iron Shield:
350.png

Crossbow:
latest.png

Dwarven Bolts: (Used as Ammunition for the Crossbow)
350.png

Notable items:
Amulet of Talos
350.png

Worn around the Dragonborn's Neck, this amulet is enchanted to grant him a 20% reduction of time between each of his Dragon Shouts.

Absorb Soul: As the Dragonborn, he is capable of, once he has defeated a dragon; absorb it's Dragon Soul; gaining the dragon's knowledge and power; capable of learning Words of Power instantly.

Thu'um: Throughout his time slaying Dragons, the Dragonborn is capable of utilising The Voice, known as Thu'um to Dragons and Dragon Shouts to others. Thu'ums are made up of three words known as Words of Power; and are unlocked from absorbing the souls of Dragons. Each Thu'um has distinct properties but the one thing they have in common is that the first word is weak, the second is normal strength whilst the last is full power:

Unrelenting Force (FUS (Force) - RO (Balance) - DAH (Push) )
350.png

" Your Voice is raw power, pushing aside anything - or anyone - who stands in your path. "
This shout pushes any being in front of him away using wind. Fully charged, the Dragonborn can push almost anything back.
Recharge Times (Seconds) - 15, 20, 45 (With Dragon Aspect: 12, 16, 37) (With Amulet of Talos: 12, 16, 37) (With DA & Amulet of Talos: 9, 12, 34)

Fire Breath (YOL (Fire) - TOOR (Inferno) - SHUL (Sun) )
350.png

" Inhale air, exhale flame, and behold the Thu'um as inferno. "
This shout exhales fire in the direction of the Dragonborn at high speeds. The shout deals more damage depending on the intensity of the shout and sets anyone in the way on fire whilst also staggering them.
Recharge Times (Seconds) - 30, 50, 100 (With Dragon Aspect: 24, 40, 80) (With Amulet of Talos: 24, 40, 80) (With DA & Amulet of Talos: 18, 30, 60)

Dragonrend (JOOR (Mortal) - ZAH (Finite) - FRUL (Temporary) )
350.png

" Your voice lashes out at a dragon's very soul, forcing the beast to land. "
This shout when used against a dragon that has taken flight, forces them to land.
Recharge Times (Seconds) - 10, 12, 15 (With Dragon Aspect: 8, 9.6, 12) (With Amulet of Talos: 8, 9.6, 12) (With DA & Amulet of Talos: 6, 7.2, 9)

Call of Valor (HUN (Hero) - KAAL (Champion) - ZOOR (Legend) )
350.png

" The valiant of Sovngarde hear your Voice, and journey beyond space and time to lend aid. "
This shout allows the Dragonborn to call upon one of the three heroes that assisted him in the defeat of the dragon Alduin: the World-Eater, in Sovngarde. They are summoned in spectral form and last 60 seconds. They will engage the Dragonborn's enemies.

HUN summons Gormlaith Golden-Hilt who is equipped in a full set of Steel Plate armor (without the helmet) and is armed with an Ancient Nord Sword.
HUN KAAL summons Felldir the Old who is equipped with a Greybeard's Robe and is armed with an Ancient Nord Greatsword.
HUN KAAL ZOOR summons Hakon One-Eye who is equipped with a full set of Ancient Nord Armor and is armed with an Ancient Nord Battle Axe.
Recharge Times (Seconds) - 180, 180, 180 (With Dragon Aspect: 144, 144, 144) (With Amulet of Talos: 144, 144, 144) (With DA & Amulet of Talos: 108, 108, 108)

Dragon Aspect (MUL (Strength) - QAH (Armor) - DIIV (Wyrm) )
350.png

" Once a day, take on the mighty aspect of a dragon, delivering colossal blows, with an armored hide, and more powerful shouts. "
This shout allows the Dragonborn to take on the aspect and power of a Dragon. When the first shout is used, the Dragonborn is enveloped in an ethereal set of dragon armour for a short time.

The second word of the shout's effect triggers when the Dragonborn is below half health. An Ancient Dragonborn is summoned who is equipped with a set of Dragonplate armor and is also enveloped with the same ethereal set. The summon is capable of numerous shouts including Unrelenting Force and Frost Breath. (Fire Breath but Frost instead)

If all three words of this shout is used, the Dragonborn is granted extra defense due to the ethereal armor generated by the shout. His power attack damage is increased by 25%, his resistances to fire and frost are increased by 25%, his shouts do more damage, and the time between shouts is reduced by 20%.

The difference with this shout is that it is considered a power, and can only be used once a day. The effects of Dragon Aspect last for 300 seconds.
Recharge Time (Seconds) - 5. 5, 5 (With Amulet of Talos: 4, 4, 4)

"Hey, you! You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Got caught in an imperial ambush, with us and that thief over there." -Ralof

His background is unknown to Skyrim, but his tale began when he was ambushed alongside a band of rebels known as Stormcloaks whilst crossing Skyrim's borders. Brought to Helgen and almost suffered a fate to decapitation, a Dragon attacked and he slipped away amidst the chaos. Retreating to Riverwood and then Whiterun, he was tasked of retrieving an ancient stone tablet that was told to contain a map of ancient dragon burial sites from Bleak Falls Barrow; a Nordic ruin. After returning with the tablet, a dragon was sighted at the western watchtower near Whiterun and the Dragonborn was tasked to help kill it. When he was successful, he "absorbed some kind of power" from the dragon which caused the Whiterun Guards around him to comment that he must be the Dragonborn.

"Whatever happened when you killed that dragon, it revealed something in you, and the Greybeards heard it. If they think you're Dragonborn, who are we to argue? You'd better get up to High Hrothgar immediately. There's no refusing the summons of the Greybeards, it's a tremendous honor." -Jarl Balgruuf

Answering the calls, the Dragonborn walked the 7,000 steps up to High Hrothgar and learned from the Greybeards; the Masters of the Voice. There he learned that the dragon that attacked Helgen is known as Alduin; the World-Eater, and bringer of the End Times. Undertaking the training and excelling through the trials, he undertook the journey to eliminate Alduin and restore peace to Skyrim.
latest.png

Name: Serpent's Sin of Envy, Diane

Fandom: Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins)

Weapons:

latest.png

Gideon, a War Hammer designed for the Giant Clan and is Diane's Sacred Treasure. It's made of a material stronger than steel and weighs approximately 2,200 pounds. It is able to draw out the full power of Diane's ability; Creation.

Skills:
This power enables the wielder to control and shape the earth as they please, which includes raise the ground in the form of towers, to bend iron as if "it is made of toffee", and, by making certain hand symbols, to also turn minerals in the ground into sand. The wielder is also able to turn their body into metal, thus increasing their mass and enabling them to use the resulting increased gravitational force in attacks. This power is heavily connected to the Giant's connection to nature, and as a result the deeper their connection to nature is and the more skill they have at using their ability, the wider and more powerful the range of their attacks become. As a result, there are some Giants whose skill and mastery of this power are comparably greater than others, as is the case with Diane. Diane normally uses her sacred treasure, Gideon, to augment and enhance the size, range and destructive power of her attacks.

Techniques:

Sand Whirl「砂の渦サンドワール Sando Wāru」: After performing some hand signs, Diane touches the ground with her knuckles, converting it into sand. The whirling sands then pull down her opponent, burying them.
Heavy Metal「重金属ヘビメタ Hebimeta」: Diane converts her entire body into metal, increasing her weight, strength, and durability.
Mother Catastrophe「大地の怒号マザー・カタストロフィ Mazā Katasutorofi; literally meaning "Roar of the Earth"」: The earth is torn apart with a single strike of Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon. The debris, from the strike, is launched high into the air and gathered to form a massive mountain like structure that falls towards the ground and crushes anything caught in it's wake. This technique was powerful enough to cause the destruction of an entire town.
Ground Gladius「大地の剛剣グラウンドグラディウス Guraundo Guradiusu; literally meaning "Earth' Strong Sword"」: Gideon is slammed into the ground, raising the earth up into a sharp, gigantic spire with the appearance of a blade. The attack instantly dispelled the combined technique Dragon Castle, and was so large it could be seen from across the capital.
Double Hammer「双拳ダブルハンマー Daburu Hanmā; literally meaning "Double Punch"」: As she is spinning Gideon behind her back, Diane summons two stone fists from the ground on both sides of her opponent. She then performs a hand sign to crush the target between them.
Rising Meteor「昇天隕石ライジング・メテオ Raijingu Meteo; literally meaning "Meteor Ascending"」: Diane raises Gideon high above her head, erecting an enormous star-shaped pillar from below her opponent. The pillar hits the target at an incredible speed, the force of which traps them against the pillar as it extends toward the sky.
Rush Rock「千の礫ラッシュ・ロック Rasshu Rokku; literally meaning "Thousand Throwing Stones"」: Diane uses her power to raise a number of jagged rocks from the ground. These rocks are then rapidly fired at her opponent.
Fillet and Loin「双子の巨像フィレアンドロース Fire ando Rōsu; literally meaning "Twin Colossi"」: After performing multiple hand signs, Diane summons a pair of golems, Fillet and Loin, to pummel her enemy.
Friends「土人形フレンズ Furenzu; literally meaning "Earth Doll"」: Diane creates golems in the likenesses of Hawk, Elizabeth Liones, Meliodas, Matrona, and King, although some details are wrong. Because of her emotional connection to the originals, these golems are more complete and stronger than Fillet and Loin.
Crazy Rush「乱撃衝クレイジーラッシュ Kureijī Rasshu」: Diane summons an array of massive earthen fists to pummel her target.
Queen Embrace「女王の抱擁クイーン・エンブレイス Kuīn Enbureisu」: Diane creates an huge earth wave to raze with the enemy.
Diamond Shield「金剛の盾ダイアモンド・シールド Daiamondo Shīrudo」: Diane makes a high and narrow earth wall with a face in the center come out of the ground.
Diamond Tower「金剛塔ダイヤモンド・タワー Daiyamondo Tawā」: Diane rises a gigantic diamond column from the ground to attack the opponent from below.
Jet Hammer「飛拳ジェットハンマー Jetto Hanmā; literally meaning "Flying Fist"」: Diane launch a rock fist at high speed.

Biography: Diane

Other: Was unsure fully how the reduction of time for the Dragon Shouts in Skyrim worked, so hoping I've roughly calculated the appropriate times in seconds for each shout with the effect of the Amulet of Talols as well as the effect of the Dragon Aspect shout and what the times would be if both effects are active. Also didn't want to just dump the entirety of the main questline of Skyrim into the Biography section as well as going for a simple wiki link for Diane's biography, otherwise this signup thread would be INCREDIBLY huge. I left out one of Diane's abilities; Drole's Dance, as I am still watching through the show, so I'm sticking with the knowledge presented throughout the first season.

Let me know if anything needs changing/adjusting!​

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033
So, I actually know way too much lore on Elder Scrolls! huge fan lol
My concern is how you will play the DB. In canon lore, Unrelenting Force has the power to destroy whole towns and keeps in a single breath. I reasonably can't allow that because it's a serious imbalance lmao.
If you play him with much more toned-down abilities compared to TES Lore, I think it will be fine. Also, I would like you to develop him as a real character, with an actual personality and name, etc. He reasonably would have had a life before discovering he was Dragonborn.

As for your second character, I am concerned with the size of the weapon, how it will be used, and how many "Techniques" she can use. It seems to be pretty OP, from what I can tell. Haven't seen The Seven Deadly Sins, though.

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033
So, I actually know way too much lore on Elder Scrolls! huge fan lol
My concern is how you will play the DB. In canon lore, Unrelenting Force has the power to destroy whole towns and keeps in a single breath. I reasonably can't allow that because it's a serious imbalance lmao.
If you play him with much more toned-down abilities compared to TES Lore, I think it will be fine. Also, I would like you to develop him as a real character, with an actual personality and name, etc. He reasonably would have had a life before discovering he was Dragonborn.

Of course, I'll gladly tone down the strengths of UF and Fire Breath. I hadn't realised just how much more powerful those shouts are compared to how they're shown in the game. I didn't see a Personality section otherwise I'd of included how I'd of had him act. I'll edit it in now.

As for your second character, I am concerned with the size of the weapon, how it will be used, and how many "Techniques" she can use. It seems to be pretty OP, from what I can tell. Haven't seen The Seven Deadly Sins, though.

She is pretty strong, but compared to the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins in the first season, she's nowhere near as powerful as the Captain; Meliodas. But if you feel she's too OP due to what I've listed, I'd be happy to swap her out for someone else :)

Of course, I'll gladly tone down the strengths of UF and Fire Breath. I hadn't realised just how much more powerful those shouts are compared to how they're shown in the game. I didn't see a Personality section otherwise I'd of included how I'd of had him act. I'll edit it in now.

She is pretty strong, but compared to the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins in the first season, she's nowhere near as powerful as the Captain; Meliodas. But if you feel she's too OP due to what I've listed, I'd be happy to swap her out for someone else :)

Thank you! It'd probably be for the best if you swapped diane out for someone else. As soon as you edit your post I'll look over it and (probably) accept it

Thank you! It'd probably be for the best if you swapped diane out for someone else. As soon as you edit your post I'll look over it and (probably) accept it
Added Personality and for the time being, removed Diane and just have the DB until I figure out who I wanna go with as my second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back