• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Cover by ElizaWyatt )
Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau), the rest of their small group.
The frozen wastes between settlements were difficult to survive in, Blaise knew. It had been a month since the earthquake and the merging of his world with… whatever world this was. A great fissure had split right in the middle of the camp, Blaise and Beau on one side, the rest of the posse on the other. Including Walter, their son. At least he’d have Reid there to look after him. Blaise was sure they would be fine, assuming the earthquake didn’t kill them. He hoped not. The ‘quake had ripped the two sections of the world apart and smashed them against the earth of this strange freezing planet.

Now Blaise sat tending the stew pot over their campfire, completely lost in his thoughts. A thin layer of snow covered lush green grass, but he knew that wouldn’t last long. It was getting colder every day, and it was bound to snow more. He stirred the contents of the stew pot; he had used the last of their venison - which wasn’t much - to make this stew. He hoped it’d be enough to feed their group of ragtag people from other worlds. Dinner would be ready soon.

Venison stew.
Blaise had taken a deer and he'd made food from it. Near was only vaguely aware of that, though; his dark grey eyes weren't truly focused on the pot of stew before him as he sat by the campfire. One heel propped against the log he sat on under him, with his chest leaning fully against his propped knee, he was really staring through it as he played with a stray lock of white hair. No, he had too much to consider to be focused on stew. After all -- Light Yagami sat across from him. He acted as if he remembered nothing... but Near was still on edge and trying to figure out if that was true. But how? If he was acting, he was putting up a stubborn one. He hadn't missed a beat. But then, he wouldn't, would he?

The people here were kind enough, Near supposed. But he wasn't stupid. He knew pity when he saw it.
It had been a couple weeks -- Near knew he didn't have a lot in the way of useful physical skills, but there was the rare occasion that he could put his own talents to use, however mind-numbingly easy and boring the "cases" in question were. If someone stole, he could catch them. If someone was killed, he'd catch them quicker. And for that, people fed him. They offered him a better coat, but to that Near had responded a bit fiercely, and no one suggested it again. That they'd offered him this space as his own was generous enough, but it hardly counted as living to Near. He'd not even made any effort to make a home of it -- not beyond a bed, really.
Most of his free time, when he wasn't busy solving murders or horse thievery within a day, was spent right here, building his elaborate designs or playing with his dolls. For now, he sat in the dim light, carefully constructing vast patterns of interconnecting spirals, coils, and corkscrews out of dominoes. Their edges were many, but as they curled inwards, they all connected, and eventually met into four starting points, each around Near where he sat in the middle of the circle. He was setting up the last of the dominoes next to him, carefully placing one after the next.
There was so much to consider. So much to work through. There were theories, but he had no way to test them. No way to research, no computer, not even a real base of support. He was alone. ...He didn't like being alone. Near wasn't sure how he'd accomplish anything in this state.
...Was that it, then? Was this entropic world the way it was to end for him, alone in an old warehouse, without anything to do?

The door opened.
Near had been in the middle of placing another domino, and stopped right in the middle of his move, frozen solid where he sat. Someone was in front of him at the door. He looked up with just his eyes, not moving his head so much as an inch to look upon the intruder. He said nothing, and neither did they. At first, he was so heavily backlit that Near couldn't make out more than the silhouette of the person standing before him, staring down upon the spirals and patterns on the floor. But as his dark eyes adjusted, he recognized that face.
That was Light Yagami.
And he stared back at Near.
"...What are you doing?" That was the first thing he had to say. Simple question -- Near couldn't blame him. But it was a
stupid question. Light Yagami wasn't stupid. So Near ignored it. He finished placing his domino and reached for the next.
"What are
you doing among the living?"
"...So I
was dead, then."
"Yes."
"Are you?"
"No." So he remembered that much. Interesting. "I think I'd know if I was."
"Where are your body guards? Your caretakers?"
So many questions. Ones that now came accompanied with a jab of overwhelming sadness. He hadn't seen them since he found himself here. He wasn't even sure they were still alive. "...I don't know," he eventually replied. "They're not here."
Light didn't say anything for a few long moments. Light Yagami... Kira. An owner of the Death Note relinquishes all memory of the book when they lose it, and when he died, Light lost ownership. Therefore... unless he'd somehow gotten it back since he arrived here, he would have no memory of the book.
"What do you remember, Light Yagami? From our last meeting?"
It was forward, yes. But Near didn't seem to notice. Light didn't say anything immediately, and Near could only assume he was weighing his options -- of course he was. Either he was working through what would most definitely be a baffling sequence of events leading to his death if he didn't have the notebook, or he was trying to work through how to best proceed if he did. Either way, Near was convinced this meeting could only go one of a few ways: Light would either not remember, play dumb and bide his time, or within a few minutes, Near would die. That was an unpleasant thought.
All the same, the boy simply continued carefully placing his dominoes.
"...I remember meeting you; you were supposed to prove who Kira was, then.... Matsuda shot me unprompted. I ran off. I didn't make it far. That's most all of what I remember," Light told him.
Near placed another domino and lifted his free hand to catch a stray white curl between his fingers. Still caught in his web of thoughts, he twirled it to and fro. It could be that Light was lying. But if he was lying, he had the note. If he had the note, there was no reason now that he couldn't kill Near. So what would be the point in lying? Or perhaps he really didn't remember. That was what Near wanted to believe.
"...So... Matsuda must have been Kira then, right...?" Near set down another domino and the motion in both his hands stopped instantly. Matsuda. "...I mean... It doesn't really make sense, but neither does anything else."
Well... that certainly sounded like someone who didn't know any better. But he supposed he'd know in a minute or so -- but Light hadn't written anything, and if he wanted to, he surely knew Near couldn't stop him before he did. Therefore, he must not have the note -- or he wanted Near alive for something. "...Kira was a friend of Matsuda," Near told him carefully. "And we caught him. Some measure of writing took place, but we caught him."
"Oh. I see." Light fell quiet after he responded. "...Well... Do you have somewhere to go?"
Still, Near did not lift his head. "...No," he replied.
"Do you want somewhere to go?"
Again Near didn't reply immediately. Somewhere to go? Was Light, of all people, inviting
him to tag along? ...Well, that certainly didn't sound like the megalomaniacal serial killer who gloated over his victories before realizing they didn't exist. Why would he invite Near to go along if he remembered Near had successfully tightened the noose around this man's very neck? "...Why would you want me to?" he asked. In his own voice, he could hear a more sincere note he hadn't really meant to leave there -- but he wasn't sure Light would hear it. After all, Light barely knew him except for a single letter on a screen.
"Well... if you're here alone, then yes. If you have others to take care of you, then you'll probably be more comfortable with them. It just seems a shame to leave you here alone in an empty warehouse surrounded by dominoes."
Near placed the last domino in its line, then straightened up a bit where he sat. "You were a member of the Japanese police, Light Yagami," Near began. "Top of your class, appointed to the Kira task force... L's immediate successor. It seems clear enough, then, that you can't possibly be content with the situation we're in. I don't fully understand what's happening here, and surely you don't either. Is that right?"
"It is."
"Then it's fair to assume that you'll want to make sense of all of this. You're too curious not to." Near finally lifted his head to look at Light, then turned instead to look over his vast pattern of dominoes surrounding him. "That being the case... I'd like to compare notes." Near's eyes trailed up one of the lines until it came to a stop near his left hand. He lifted that hand, then touched the domino, setting off its avalanche and filling the space with the clattering of falling dominoes.
"One: This isn't our home. It's not Japan. It's not the United States." Then he moved his hand to start the second line of dominoes down their course, spreading through the spirals, crossing paths and breaking away from the first. "Two: Whatever brought you and me here must have been something cataclysmic. Everyone I've heard talk about their experiences describe tsunamis, earth quakes, or other violent acts of nature before they found themselves here." He flicked down the third line of dominoes. "Three: These people don't come from our world. They don't even know the names of our continents or nations." He turned his head to the fourth domino and flipped it over, too. "Which leads to my final theory based on these points..." He turned instead to watch his patterns fall, entwined and complex, until finally the lines converged upon one point, just in front of him, and four lines collided as four dominoes fell into one another, centered on that one point. "...They come from many worlds, and they've all been condensed into this one."

Then Near looked away from his handiwork and met Light's eyes again. "Do you concur?"

...That had been the way of the conversation. Light had made some revisions to his theory, all good. All useful. Blaise and Beau were good information to have: The fact that he could use names of towns and states and they'd know what he meant told him he had been wrong. At least some of these people came from a world like his, or at least something very close to it. Some time had passed now, and still, Near sat among the living and his heart hadn't failed yet, so... he felt fairly sure that Light posed him no immediate threat. That much was good. More than that, though, Light had provided him with some semblance of a support structure, and on top of that, another brain on the same level as his. Former crazed serial killer or not, he had to admit for that he was grateful. He could philosophize about the details another time.
Perhaps he really didn't remember. And if he didn't, was he truly Kira at all? The way Near saw it, that wasn't his place to judge anymore. Light had value. So he'd use him, and maybe together they could undo this mess. ...It had been too long since he had a companion of any kind. He played with his hair silently, still lost in his thoughts, as if he was unaware of anything happening around him.

'Ryuzaki? No... he was dead...'
These were the last thoughts that Light remembered having before waking on another, colder staircase. The warmth of the sunlight that shone through the window before was replaced with a chilling breeze and the sound of rain outside. 'Where am I?'

Light sat near the fire, his face turned towards it as though he was watching it. In reality, though, he was watching the white-haired boy who sat across from him. He was fairly certain that his past would be safe enough with Near. If he hadn't mentioned their shared history yet, Light was certain that he wasn't going to without cause. He still wasn't certain where the two stood in relation to each other. Did Near figure dying was atonement enough for his past sins? Light hadn't asked. If nothing else he thought it best to continue the ruse that he'd lost his memory. It seemed to make the boy more comfortable, and it would undoubtedly make the rest of the group less comfortable if they knew everything that had happened.

Days had passed since Light had 'died' and woken up again. He'd come across a couple who was surviving well- Americans by the looks of them. Speaking with them uncovered more of the puzzle that he'd been missing: They claimed an earthquake had split the earth and brought them to wherever here was. Far-fetched as that had sounded, he supposed he had lived through harder to believe things.
"We'll have your order ready soon, come back in an hour."
"Right, Thank you."
Light turned away from the man who ran the general store to find some way to kill the time he had. He'd volunteered to grab some extra supplies as they were near what had, at one point at least, been a somewhat large town. Now, though, it seemed mostly abandoned. He decided to take the time to explore, and after a while he came to an old warehouse. Why not look inside? He pushed the door open. As the light from outside illuminated the warehouse, he was greeted by dominoes. Hundreds, no, thousands of them, all arranged into patterns on the floor. His eyes followed the spiral nearest to him and at its end saw a familiar face.
Him. So Near had made his way to this decaying world too...
Near sat at the center of the interconnected coils, his hand lifted and frozen in place as the domino touched the place he clearly intended for it to go. What was he doing? How long has he been sitting in here alone to make such an elaborate design?
What would he say to seeing Light here? Law and order didn't seem to be a priority here, in this world. He'd yet to see a law officer, and the Americans he'd traveled with originally had guns without consequence. They certainly weren't in Japan, as far as anyone was concerned Light Yagami was dead, anyway.
"What are you doing?" Light asked, after a long moment of still silence. That he was playing with dominoes was evident, but that wasn't really what he was asking.
Near was silent for a long moment, then finished placing the domino. He reached for the next before he spoke . "What are you doing among the living?"
"So I was dead, then." Light said. It wasn't a question, more an acknowledgement. He'd figured that this must be some form of after life. He thought that there was no such thing, but it wouldn't surprise him if Ryuk had lied. The couple's story about the earthquake would certainly explain their presence here. It seemed poor manners to go around asking strangers for the story of their deaths, but Near wasn't truly a stranger.
"Yes."
"Are you?"
"No." Near answered, "I think I'd know if I was." Silence fell again, for a moment. Not an afterlife, then. Not the world who's rules he'd mastered, either. If it were, he wouldn't remember Ryuk, he wouldn't remember his death. He wouldn't be alive again.
"Where are your bodyguards? Your caretakers?" Light asked. Near was never alone as best as he was able to tell, and he'd gotten the impression that the SPK was closer than just colleagues. It could have been Near's age, but the older members had seemed oddly protective of the boy.
"I don't know, they aren't here." Near replied. Light could
see that. Still, that probably meant that Near knew as little about their situation as Light did. Less, maybe. After all, Near was less likely to have spoken with many people since arriving here. "What do you remember, Light Yagami, from our last meeting?"
He may as well have asked if Light still had the notebook. That was what he was getting at, Light was sure. He could share the truth, but that seemed dangerous. Besides the truth would lead Near to believe he still had the notebook. That could be beneficial, but, then, near would surely know that to be a bluff when he failed to die. If he let the boy believe that he had lost all memories of the Death Note and Shinigami, well, then in theory Near wouldn't treat him like Kira. Near wasn't dangerous here, after all Light was the one with friends. Still, there was no reason to take unnecessary risks. Near had read the rules, Light was certain. Best to tell him what
should be the truth than what was.
"I remember meeting you, you were supposed to prove who Kira was, then.... Matsuda shot me unprompted, I ran off... I didn't make it far, that's most all of what I remember." Light said. He watched as Near brought his hand up to twirl one of the curls near his face. Light figured he would need to know who Kira had been if he'd actually lost his memories. "So... Matsuda must have been Kira then, right? I mean, it doesn't really make sense, but neither does anything else."
Near stopped playing with his hair the moment he heard Matsuda's name. Light was careful to hide the smile that threatened to form at such a ridiculous conclusion, but.... what else could he draw if he truly had no memories?
"Kira was a friend of Matsuda." Near answered. Was he dancing around the answer to spare Lights feelings? Light hadn't pegged him the type to care about such things. "We caught him, Some measure of writing took place, but we caught him."
"Oh, I see." Light answered. What else could he say here? "Well, do you have somewhere to go?"
A pause
"No."
"Do you want somewhere to go?" There was another moment of silence. Fair enough, Near surely was weighing his options of staying here alone or going with who he saw as nothing more than a serial killer with a god complex.
"Why? Would you want me to?" That wasn't a question he'd anticipated, or perhaps he'd just misinterpreted. Either way he may as well answer both questions. The truth would suffice this time.
"Well, if you are here alone then yes. If you have others to take care of you, then you'll probably be more comfortable with them. It just seems a shame to leave you here alone in an empty warehouse surrounded by dominoes." After all, if Light was going to solve the mystery of what was going on with the world, of why he was here, Near would certainly be a great help. The boy placed another domino on his project, then straightened his posture.
"You were a member of the Japanese police force, Light Yagami. Top of your class, appointed to the Kira Task Force... L's immediate successor. It seems clear enough, then, that you can't possibly be content with the situation we're in. I don't fully understand what's happening here, and surely you don't either. Is that right?"
"It is."
"Then it's fair to assume you'll want to make sense of all this. You're too curious not to." Near met his eyes for the first time that Light could remember. He looked so much like Ryuzaki.... "That being the case, I'd like to compare notes."
Near's gaze left Light's to follow one of the lines. It seemed to come to a stop near his left hand just before he touched the domino, setting off its avalanche and filling the space with the clattering of falling dominoes.
"One: This isn't our home. It's not Japan. It's not the United States." Light had no doubt this wasn't Japan, and figured Near would know if it was the United States or not. Near moved his hand to start the second line of dominoes down their course, spreading through the spirals, crossing paths and breaking away from the first.
"Two: Whatever brought you and me here must have been something cataclysmic. Everyone I've heard talk about their experiences describe tsunamis, earth quakes, or other violent acts of nature before they found themselves here." So he had spoken with others? Maybe Near wasn't quite as socially stunted as Light had initially thought he would be. His experience interrogating others had been largely the same.
The third line of dominoes fell now. "Three: These people don't come from our world. They don't even know the names of our continents or nations." He turned his head to the fourth domino and flipped it over, too. "Which leads to my final theory based on these points..." Light's gaze followed the final line of dominoes as they wove through the complex, entwined spirals until it ended, converging with all of the others upon one point just in front of Near. Four lines collided as four dominoes fell into one another, centered on that one point. Impressive. Had he been setting this up to explain his theory to someone, or was he just doing this for fun?
"...They come from many worlds, and they've all been condensed into this one." Near looked away from his handiwork and met Light's eyes again. "Do you concur?"
Light nodded. "I do, though one of your points needs some revision. I've met others who do seem to come from the same world as we do, or one similar enough it's hard to tell they aren't.
"I see."

Light turned his gaze to Blaise. The man was finishing the stew he'd made for them all. He alone wasn't exactly proof enough of what Near had theorized in that warehouse, but... He looked next towards the boy who stood, chatting with another member of their group. Shun, he was called. Shun was most certainly not from the same world Light and Near had been from.

"Dinner smells wonderful, thank you for cooking for us all." Light said, his smile evident in his voice. It didn't, really, but any food was better than starving, even if that did mean venison.

Last edited:
Kris walked back to camp, sword slung on her side. "Well, I got good news and bad news," she said. "Bad news is I couldn't find anything to eat and the snares are empty. Good news is I found a flashbug." She held out a large yellow bug that was encased in a clear shell. "Pop this sucker and you'll blind anything looking at it. Oh, and, uh, I guess it's from my world? Whatever that means." She gently put the flashbug away before sitting down at the edge of the fire. Not cold enough to wish for a hot drink yet, but Kris could tell it would only get colder. As for the flashbug, she'll let them try and piece together what's going on. If only a Wyverian scholar or two were here. Those eggheads could figure out what was going on. As for Kris, well, all she wanted was for something big to try and pick a fight with her.

Jill sat in her office, doing paperwork, when the room violently shook and the lights shut off. Her hand immediately went to her sidearm on the underside of her desk. As soon as the shaking stopped, she picked up her desk phone to find the line dead. "Just another day at the office," Jill muttered, taking her pistol out of the holster and walking towards the office door. Before she opened it, however, she looked out the window and saw not the BSAA offices, but instead a snowy wasteland. Slowly, she opened the door. A brisk wind filled her office, bringing with it a small amount of snow. Jill shut the door.

Jill's next actions happened automatically. She threw on her weapon harness, double checked her pistol to make sure it was loaded, secured her knife on her left hip, pocketed her lockpick, grabbed the jacket hanging on a hook, and ground up the green herb she kept on the filing cabinet. The office door swung open, and Jill took her first steps into this strange world. Wherever she was, she needed answers. And maybe, just maybe, this time she wouldn't have to take down an army of zombies. Then again, she wasn't that lucky.

"Alana!" Marko yelled, voice raising over the wind.

It had come suddenly, the weather worsening. Alana and Hazel were just ahead of him, they were going to talk to the Android. The wind had begun to pick up and then snow started to fall. A flake landed on his nose and he brushed it off with his sleeve, lifting his hand up to cover his eyes as he tried to keep Alana and Hazel in his line of sight. It was nearly blizzarding by the time they should have reached Sir Robot, but the world had gone white and the last thing Marko knew, he was crying out to a quiet hillside. There was nothing there. The snow settled down and he noticed the wide, empty land stretched far in front of him. Alana and the Android were no where to be seen. Hazel was no where to be seen.

"Alana!" He called out again, voice straining as he struggled to be heard from anywhere. "Hazel!"

Marko spun around, knowing that their ship should have been just behind their snow-covered tracks. He slipped in his turn, apparently standing on ice. He fell back, hitting his head rather hard. He swore and reached his hands back to grab where he hit, feeling darkness grow over his eyes. He shook his head, only making the pain and the darkness swell more. The Wreather tried to stand, slipping once more and falling to his knees. His voice was frail now, weakly mewling from his lips as he searched for their giant ship. Maybe Alana would be inside- maybe Hazel would be- maybe. The horned criminal looked up, finding nothing but white. The snow had engulfed everything, and the ship was nowhere to be seen.

"Ala....Alana..." Marko's voice was shaky now, feeling the drowsiness grow stronger and stronger, until he let himself fall back onto the ice. ---

The Wreather woke once more when he could smell something cooking. He groaned and slowly sat up, holding his head, where he felt bandages hap-hazardly wrapped over his horns. Marko adjusted the bandages, tightening them properly to cover the wound he knew had formed from where he must have hit his head. He did not remember much, but he could remember falling. He went to stand, his stomach growling ever so loudly. A blanket of some sort slipped off, but he quickly realized it was a coat. He gripped onto the garment and stood up, still holding the coat. Blurry-eyed, Marko could see shapes and hear voices, but didn't quite recognize any of them.

"Alana?" He muttered.

--

Arthur was riding his horse through Strawberry, having to get off his horse to head towards the stable. He lead the mare in, patting her nose and sending her to one of the stalls he had for her. The outlaw dealt with the stablehand, paying for care for the mare, and addressing he wanted to take his Shire out. The stablehand nodded, put their clipboard away, and hurried towards the Shire's stall. From there, they opened the door and let the giant horse out. Arthur whistled towards the gelding and headed towards the barn doors.

"Thank ya, mister." He waved towards the stablehand, who wished him well and continued on their way.

The outside was not Strawberry. Arthur paused in his tracks as he realized, very quickly, that the snowy landscape in front of him seemed more similar to the mountains of Ambarino. The Shire huffed, steam escaping the large nose and nearly into Arthur's face, making the man realize very quickly that he was, indeed, in snow. He reached for his coat that he often kept on his Shire and pulled it on, shivering. The outlaw only ever took this horse out when he was to head towards Ambarino. He still did not understand. He was in Strawberry.

"...alright," Arthur mumbled, pulling himself up onto his Shire's saddle and heading out into the snow.

From there, the outlaw heard someone yelling, and he steered towards the voice. As he reached the noise, he witnessed a shadow in the distance fall and not get back up. Confused, the outlaw got off the Shire and cautiously approached the seemingly unconscious...creature? Muttering to himself, Arthur went to reach for his diary where he kept his notes, only to find it missing. It must have been stored on his mare. Shit, he swore to himself, and instead turned his attention to the...horned man. This day was only getting weirder. The outlaw heaved a sigh and picked the man up and slung him over his shoulder like he would a dead body and dropped him onto his Shire. There, Arthur saw the wound that was beginning to bleed on the back of the being's head.

He decided to take a quick look through his satchel, finding bandages he kept just in case of injury, in which Arthur very clearly barely needed. He wrapped the being's head as much as he could, though with the...horns, it made it a great deal harder. Arthur heaved a sigh, got back onto his Shire, and decided to look for help. True to the stablehand's words, his Shire seemed to get through snow pretty easily. He huffed and puffed, but with determination, the gelding was able to gallop through the snow with relative ease, whereas Arthur knew his other horses would struggle.

Finding a group of people was not too difficult of a feat. He slowed his horse down and stepped off, introducing himself while taking Marko off. "I need a spot for this feller," he spoke, and when directed towards a cot, instantly went to it and set Marko down. He re-adjusted the bandages and threw his coat onto the being. "Seems to have gotten an injury of some sort." He explained.

From then, Arthur was sitting at the fire, warming himself up as he was in only a shirt now, his coat given to the stranger. "Alana?" He turned around to see the stranger from before standing behind him, holding tight to the coat. "No," Arthur spoke slowly. "My name's uhh... Arthur, mister. Mister? Ma'am? I'm goin' with mister."

"Oh..." Marko replied, then dropped onto the ground in front of the fire. "... What's that?" He asked, gesturing towards the stew pot. "What'cha...makin'?"

Beau, mentions Arthur infectedmouth infectedmouth and Blaise DovahBeat DovahBeat
Beau couldn't get the memory of Walter's fearful cries to leave her alone, how long had it been? a month? two? she wasn't sure anymore. Blaise assured her he was fine, safe with the other members of their gang but that didn't really bring her much comfort considering who the remaining members of their gang were. She had been in a foul mood since then, both from stress and the fact that she had hardly eaten or slept in days. Her mood improved suddenly and very briefly when she saw the shadow of a man riding closer on horseback. "Cornelius?! Pa-" Then he came closer, and her face fell The man introduced himself as Arthur. "...Put 'im down over there." She said, when he asked where to put the strange horned man. Not the strangest thing she'd seen in the past few days, if she was being honest.
After that she put away her rifle and went to sit down near Blaise, rubbing her face and sighing audibly.
She'd always been told hell was warm, but it looked like she was going to succumb to frostbite instead.

Interactions: Camp Residents

The Dragonborn had no idea how he managed to get into this mess; surrounded by people of different shapes, sizes and attires. He was very much convinced he wasn't in Skyrim anymore, or even Tamriel. One thing was for certain, they didn't want to kill him on sight which was good. When the event occurred, and a small camp was set up, the Dragonborn thought to head out and hunt; to bring cooked meat for either himself or for his new friends.

"YOL!"

Utilizing his Fire Breath Dragon Shout, he cooked up a few wild boars that decided to come and attack him. Due to the nature of how powerful his shouts were, he toned down their effect but the sheer volume of the shout was more than enough to cause local birds to flock away from the trees. Any lasting fires he put out to ensure the forest wouldn't burn down from his actions. Whilst he was hunting the wildlife for rations, he did his best to protect the ecosystem and the local flora around him. Returning to the Camp, those there would be greeted by him with two wild boars; one carried on his right shoulder and the other under the other.

"That's some good cooking. Hope you guys don't mind if I brought some extra meat, cooked it myself. (That's if they heard my shout of course, I highly doubt they didn't.)"​

Last edited:
Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau) infectedmouth infectedmouth (Marko) Hel Hel (Light) Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 (Dragonborn) (Others around the camp)
Blaise was still lost in his thoughts, having zoned out and subsequently tuned out the rest of the world around him. Until he heard a very loud noise and Beau sitting next to him, which startled him out of his state of unawareness. He looked around a moment, his damaged little brain desperately trying to catch up and piece together what he missed. There were new people here, and he was pretty sure one of them was trying to talk to him but he completely missed what he(?) had said, along with anything anyone else had said to him. Then, one of the people he did know so far from this land, which he could only really describe as 'the Viking guy", finally showed back up to camp with two charred boars.
Blaise's brain was trying so hard to keep up, but it was failing.
"... Huh? Wha's goin' on?" He looked to his wife for help but wasn't sure he was going to get any.

Beau, mentions Blaise DovahBeat DovahBeat , Marko infectedmouth infectedmouth Dovahkiin Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Kris NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
Beau looked up at Blaise "he asked you what you were cookin, and Dave, or whatever his name is brought more meat." then to Marko, "It's venison stew, don't mind him he's short a handful of braincells, but he's a decent cook." She said, standing up to stir the stew to make sure it didn't burn, at least the boar meat would keep them a little longer. "We should store whatever we don't eat of the boars under the snow... An' if any of you happen to kill anything with a pelt worth keepin' bring it to me."
She sat back down then, scooting a bit closer to the fire to keep warm. She wasnt a fan of the cold, never had been. "...Least we got some competent hunters in our midst." She looked to Dovah and Kris.
"...Kris especially. I think Gus would like her... Wonder if he's alive."
She was just getting comfortable when she heard heavy footsteps nearby, and the growling of a bear. "Is anyone else hearin' that?" She asked, reaching for her rifle.

Aveline, everyone in camp
Aveline had been wandering for some time. the large, armored polar werebear was certainly an intimidating sight but she meant no harm. She inhaled deeply, smelling smoke and cooking meat. 'Perhaps whoever was cooking would like some company.' She thought, turning and starting her way towards the camp. She did not think to return to her human form in her exhausted and hungry state. As she got closer she heard talking, and when she crested the hill she saw that it was a quite large and well armed group, at least one of them now on their feet, looking around with a rifle in hand.
'They will not appreciate my appearance...' It didn't surprise or disappoint her, so she ducked back down behind the hill and shifted back into a woman, putting her boots and gloves back on. Her armor however seemed to shift with her, it was made special for her by her brother and her family's blacksmith. Magic armor that fit itself to the wearer. All but her boots and gloves which was fine with her. Bears don't need boots.
Once she was properly dressed she walked back up the hill, raising her arms to show she was unarmed. "I mean you no trouble, friends!"

John Marston, Mentions Arthur, Marko infectedmouth infectedmouth
John had been travelling with the group for a while now, after they found him alone half frozen in the snow. They were kind enough to offer him food and a safe place to sleep if he would guard them, and it seemed a fair enough trade to him, til he found the rest of the Van Der Linde gang anyway. He was just coming back from scouting when he saw a familiar face. "...Arthur?" He asked as he got down from his horse, "Arthur Morgan, that you?" Marston walked towards Arthur, stopping some distance away, and looking around, there was a horned boy now. "uh... Hey? Arthur what- I mean who's this?"​

Kris, mentioning Hawke. Hawke. Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

"I'm not the one who brought the boars," Kris said with a shrug as she motioned towards the Dovahkiin. "I'm more of a big game hunt-" At the sound of growling, Kris jumped to her feat and drew her sword. About time! she thought. As she looked towards the sound, a woman crested the hill and declared herself not a threat. "Careful!" Kris called out as she stepped around the newcomer. "Sounds like something big is out there."

Interactions: DovahBeat DovahBeat (Blaise), Hawke. Hawke. (Beau), NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor (Kris)

"Everything's alright. I just came back from hunting. I will admit, I wasn't expecting familiar animals here."

The Dragonborn spoke with clarity and calmness as he returned to someone looking confused. However, he was glad when Beau complimented his hunting skills.

"Thank you, Beau. While I'm not primarily a hunter, I have dealt with wild animals before. Luckily for me, my Thu'um allows me to cook them after defeating them in combat."

Then he turned to Kris who was about to speak about them being more of a big game hunter, when all of a sudden the growling of a bear was heard. He hadn't heard the sound of a bear in a long time, his last encounters with them not being so pleasant. Grabbing his Steel Sword from it's sheath and ensuring his Banded Iron Shield was on his right, he bashed the shield with his sword hilt and prepared himself for combat. That was until someone walked up to them, a woman, with arms raised.

"Don't know who you are, lass, but sneaking up on us whilst a bear is on the prowl is not a good idea. Get behind us, we'll protect you."​

Near startled visibly at the sound of the Dovahkiin’s distant shout, his shoulders jolting just a bit. He didn’t look up, though, and didn’t stop playing with his hair, though the sound had managed to pull the boy back to the world around him rather than settling down comfortably inside his head.
Instead, he turned his attention to the two women who seemed prepared to fight. Beau and Kris. A third woman was coming over the hill and Kris was warning her of danger — but a quick survey and the heaviness of the steps told Near that perhaps he should be seeing whatever was coming. Instead there was only this woman — wearing neither shoes nor gloves, he noticed. So perhaps...? No. That can’t be. He turned his head then to glance at Chun. He could bend fire and water to his will. Then Light. Near himself had seen that he could use a notebook to kill — he’d seen a god of death. ...Unless...
He paused and let go of his hair. All the sudden this previously-muted camp had become overwhelmingly busy: hunters coming in, strangers stumbling upon them. Near’s first instinct was that he would have liked to hide away from it all and wait for things to settle, but there was nowhere to escape to in the camp. He rested his chin on his knee where he sat next to Blaise, listening carefully to the others. A bear, was there...? He’d never seen a live bear before. He didn’t bother to look over when he addressed Blaise. “...Are they as big as everyone makes them out to be? Bears?”

DovahBeat DovahBeat (Blaise)
Mentioned: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau), NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor (Kris), and Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau, aveline) Sleipnir Sleipnir (near) (camp as a whole)
"Hey! I ain't stupid!" He offendedly corrected Beau. Then they heard the bear, and he reached for his gun, only to find a woman approach them. He relaxed a bit, but was still on guard. What he didn't expect, though, was Near to ask him a question.
"You never seen a bear? They're pretty big. Grizzlies are huge. They're always bigger than how you remember them. I've killed enough to know that." And nearly died each time.
Blaise then addressed the rest of the group. "If we find the bear we should kill it. Its pelt would do us some good and the meat would last us a while."

The Blacksmith

Every passing day the breeze grows colder. This cold was unlike anything she have felt before, the acceptance of being part of a group can only warm the heart for while. It was not her first time experiencing something like this. This world felt different, this world was not her own.

It has been a while that the young girl has been around. The campfire cooked stew for everyone. The people in this world were nothing like she's ever seen but it is rude to ask such questions. Returning home back to camp with a few firewood sticks in hand. This was the least she could do to contribute, it was by her own initiative that she did this too. Like moths attracted to the light, she noticed a few more people gather around the campfire. Holding tightly into the firewood. She became shy despite being with them for a while. She stood in silence for a solid minute before gathering the courage to get to the campfire with a huff of a cold breath leaving her lips.

The Amber flames colored her silhouette, revealing her always merciful face, skin as pale as the snow she walks on and brown hair. Slowly walking up to the campfire while ignoring everyone else to avoid distractions. Knelling over to strengthen the flames from the cold. Knowing that the firewood was not enough, she stacked the sticks into the fire anyway. Shoving them closer together with her iron sword, strapped upon her back. The flames crackled and danced as she carefully did her task. Hoping that the stew pot won't be tilted over.

Aveline, interacting with Dovakhiin Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Kris NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor and Co
The woman lowered her hands. "I did not mean to surprise you," As she got closer her appearance became clearer. She was tall, nearly seven feet. And built, well... like a bear. "And there's no need to worry about protecting me, your bear ran off, and I would not try to follow. Thank you for your concern, though." She outstretched a large, calloused hand to whoever may be willing to take it, "Aveline Frostwarden, I hope you can forgive me for the surprise! I just had not seen anyone else for quite some time."

Beau, Interacting with Aveline and Blaise DovahBeat DovahBeat also open
"I didn't say you were stupid." Beau shrugged to Blaise. "Jus' that you were short a few braincells."
She turned her attention to Aveline then. "We can still track it down, might be good for some of us to get out of camp anyway. What do y'all think?" Blaise was right about the pelt and meat. Plus it would be a good chance for some of the newcomers to get to know each other.

Interactions: Hawke. Hawke. (Aveline)

Once Aveline revealed herself properly, the Dragonborn kept his guard up. He had seen this before; in Solstheim, when he was investigating the cultists that were sent to kill him by Miraak. She couldn't possibly be... a werebear, could she? When he spotted just how built she was... there was no doubt about it. While everyone might lower their guard around her, the Dragonborn kept his up high.

"Sorry, lass, but don't think I'm going to just drop my guard just like that. I've met the rest of your lycanthrope kind in Solstheim, and you attack on sight. What's the guarantee you aren't just lulling us into a false sense of security so you can kill us in our sleep?"​

Kris, interacting with Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 and Hawke. Hawke.

Kris lowered her weapon and approached the newcomer. Surprisingly, she had to look up to see Aveline's face, which was uncommon for the hunter. "Kris." Kris takes Aveline's hand with her own, the shield still firmly attached to her arm. "Sounds like this bear, whatever it is, wouldn't be much of a fight." Hearing the Dovahkiin's concern, Kris gave Aveline a second look-over. "A lycanthrope?" she asked the Dovahkiin. "Not entirely sure what that is. Though maybe she's not from your world?" Kris shrugged. "Aveline, was it? Where do you come from?"

Jill Valentine

Jill pulled her jacket tighter around her. The cold seemed unrelenting with no landmarks anywhere. A snowy expanse with no end in sight. She considered returning to her office room, but it wouldn't have heat if it didn't have power. Off in the distance, a flickering light caught her eye. A fire! A campfire, more than likely. And that meant people. Hopefully they shared a language and Jill could find out where she was.

So the Scandinavian reached that conclusion, did he?...
Near's eyes drifted back to Light, trying for a moment to read his expression and figure out what he had decided. But that, he knew, was likely folly -- even if he felt similarly it's not like Near would have known. Beyond that, he turned his attention back to what Blaise had said. They're always bigger than you remember them, he'd told the boy. ...Grizzlies did sound frightening, if she really could turn into one. But he was surrounded by capable warriors, too. He considered this for a few moments, staring back into the fire as he once more began playing with his hair. "I'm hungry," he eventually told Blaise and the others flatly. "If it's alright with everyone else and the stew's done, I think she should sit with us and tell us all about where she comes from. I bet Light here would like to hear all about it." He didn't bother looking up at his... colleague. He didn't look up at anyone. "After all, she's given us no indication that she means us harm. If she is a werebear like you suggest, I bet my companion would be most adept at sniffing out an imposter."

Addressing DovahBeat DovahBeat (Blaise), NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor (Kris), Hawke. Hawke. (Aveline), Hel Hel (Light)

1614950825062.pngLight YagamiMentions: Kris, Aveline, the dragonborn, Near
Tags: NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Hawke. Hawke. Sleipnir Sleipnir

The camp had been swept up in a flurry of activity between the return of a some hunters and the arrival of new faces. Light watched, content to observe quietly until he got a better feel for the newcomers and where they came from. The woman who chased off a bear arrived with no shoes- this struck Light as particularly off given the cold environment. Even he had made himself wear shoes when he was outside. He briefly pondered the possibilities but had decided he lacked the information needed to truly draw any conclusions before others had called her out for what she was. Or, at the very least, what they suspected her to be. Then Near spoke again, fishing for a reaction. Perhaps he would take it as an insult, that could be fun.

"It was my job, yes. Though it hardly seems fair to mock me when your mentor failed, too." Light paused here, watching Near for a reaction for a moment or two before turning to the others with a smile. As he spoke again, he extended his arm towards an empty space around the fire, as though inviting them to sit. "In any case, I would like to hear about it- it would be useful to know as much about other worlds as we can so that we can be prepared for the things that we could face from them. I'd also like to know more about the kind of world where a voice can cook a boar or where lightning bugs can blind people, but perhaps its best to start with one at a time."

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Hawke. Hawke. (Beau) Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 ("Dave") others around the camp.
"That's calling me stupid, Beau!" Blaise pouted.
He then looked over their growing group. It was getting chaotic, wasn't it?
Upon being reminded about the stew, he quickly checked on it to make sure it hadn't burned. It hadn't. Good.
"Well, stew is ready. With the addition of them boars Dave brought us we should have enough fer everyone. C'mon, gather 'round and bring yer mess kits."
He would begin serving them, feeding his wife first then moving onto the ones closest around him.

The Blacksmith

The fire feeds into the wood she provided. Flames lit up with each movement of the sword as sparks crackled out. It was a sound that is music to the freezing ears in this world. The stew cooks on top and is almost at it’s delicious state.

A conversation opened about a ferocious bear wandering nearby caught her attention. Looking up to the people currently talking, she had this concerned look on her face that only lasted 6-7 seconds. Beastly creatures roaming nearby was expected but something even the girl is not fond of seeing. Things were getting slightly heated and not only her and the stew. She remained in position during the time happening, simply watching the conversation unfold like an ignorant child who cannot tell the situation.

The warmth of the Campfire was cozy enough to prevent from leaving the flames heat radius. It was only then she immediately stood back up on her own feet, using the sword as a cane to lift herself. Someone was approaching the stew pot and she sat down far away from the fire to distance herself as soon as it happened. Despite showing uncomfortability in the cold. She remained seated slightly far away from the campfire. Embracing herself for warmth, the announcement for dinner was ignored by the girl.

Interacting briefly with Beau, interacting with John, Hawke. Hawke.

"Cornelius?" The woman had spoke when Arthur came up, and a look drifted across his face, like he knew that name. "Sorry, ma'am, I ain't no Cornelius." He tilted his head, hat covering his face to his nose, where just his mouth and down were visible. Cornelius' mouth and jaw and chin were so, so similar.

"Venison?" Marko repeated, tilting his head and scooting a bit closer to the pot to peer inside, then backing up when he saw nothing interesting, aside from the soup. At least there were no body parts sticking out of it. "Smells...good." He mumbled, then pulled the jacket up over his shoulders and shuddered.

Arthur's brows pinched just slightly when he saw the shudder, but his attention was shifted when he heard his name be called by an awfully familiar voice. "John?" The outlaw turned his head to see said man. "Well I'll be, John Marston. I-"

"My name's Marko," the Wreather replied, looking towards the strange cowboy.

"Right," Arthur nodded. "That's Marko."

Interaction: NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor (Kris)

"Lycanthropes are basically humans with the capability to transform into other animals. The ones I've encountered the most are Werewolves and Werebares, like our... "friend" over there."

The Dragonborn responded to Kris's question, having the faint memories of encountering his first lycanthrope; a member of the Companions, Farkas. Transformed in front of his eyes to fend off members of the Silver Hand and released me from my predicament. When he was offered the blood of one, he refused.

"Only a few have full control over their transformation, while some are driven by the influence of the Daedric Prince of the Hunt; Hircine, while the rest of them give in to their new-found predatorial instincts and attack anything in sight; animal or humanoid."

His grip on his Steel Sword tightened with purpose.

"I was attacked once by a pack of werebears in Solstheim, and I lost someone who I had an attachment with during the fighting. They didn't last long against their vicious claws and bloodthirst. So until I have guaranteed evidence that this one won't do any harm, I'm not dropping my guard; not for a second."​

Interactions: "Dave" Dovahkin Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Aveline Hawke. Hawke. Brief Mention of Near Sleipnir Sleipnir and Light Hel Hel

Doe watched the fire as Blaise tended to its flames, his brows were scrunched in thought. He shivered as a chilly gust of wind blew past him. He pulled his scarf above his nose in an attempt to warm his face. It's been so long, but still, the events of what first happened continued to replay in his head like a broken record.

Cold. That was the first thing Doe thought when he came too, He was cold, freezing even. It was the middle of summer, why was he so cold? Doe opened his eyes to darkness, if it wernt for his piercing headache and the feeling of splintered lumber pinning him down, he would have thought he was dead. Doe jerked his body, attempting to free himself from the rubble. When it didn’t work he tried again, and again until finally, he heard a log move and a weight being lifted from his arm.
Arm now free, he proceeded to push another log off his other arm. The whole pile shifted in response, a log came tumbling down and nearly crushed his chest. Doe, startled cried out in surprise. He tried to take a deep breath to calm his nerves only to get a lungful of dust, sending him into a coughing fit instead. He needed to get out, now. Doe, haphazardly grabbed another chunk of wood, pulling it from its place and causing the pile to collapse. Doe covered his face to protect himself from splinters and chunks of wood as he was tossed about by the moving rubble. He landed in a heap in frost covered grass. Doe groaned and uncovered his face, wincing as the sudden brightness intensified his headache. At least he was free. He squinted, waiting for his eyes to adjust. What happened? Doe shakily stood up, doing a self-check to ensure he wasn’t grievously injured before taking in his surroundings. He barely recognized the farm. The cold gloomy sky cast a shadow on him. The ruined field was covered in a layer of frost, and his house was nothing more than firewood. Doe could only stare. He felt numb, from the chilly air or from the aftermath of what surrounded him it was impossible to tell.
Suddenly, Doe’s eyes lit up, He brought his hand to his lips and whistled. He looked around, scanning the ruins for signs of life. He caught glimpse of a shadow by the side of his house, and a tiny black shape came prancing up to him. The cat mewled, rubbing up against his leg affectionately. Doe crouched down and gave the cat a scratch.
“Hey Alba..” He said softly, Albatross purred, leaning into his touch. Suddenly, the sound of hooves and a soft nicker caught Doe’s attention. He picked Alba up; the cat automatically crawled from his arms over his shoulder. Using his arm to support her back legs Albatross settled securely on his shoulder. Doe turned to face the source of the noise, a young horse; it whinnied and trotted up to Doe, nuzzling him gently. Doe’s face softened at the touch.
“Twigs..” He said, patting the horse’s face with his free hand. At the very least, his animals appeared to be okay. He looked around; searching to see if any other life wanted to come out of hiding, but nothing appeared. “Guess we’re the only ones huh..” He said as he gave Twigs pat on the head. He moved to the horse’s side, dragging his hand along before grabbing on and swinging himself on Twig’s bare back.
“Lets go see what town looks like.” He said, patting Alba as she moved from his shoulder to his lap.

Doe didn’t even need to enter Pelican Town to know it was destroyed, he could see the ruins from down the road. Still, Doe refused to believe it was gone until he reach town square and found himself surrounded by its remains. Eyes wide, he choked back a sob. It was gone. Everything was destroyed. Doe nudged Twigs forward, scanning each pile for signs of life. Each building searched with no luck crushing his hopes further.
Dishearted by his fruitless search, Doe rode slowly down to the beach to check the final house, Elliot, lived isolated from town, if anyone had to still be around, it would be him. Doe knew that this wasn’t true, Elliot was likely in town when the earthquake happened, and if he wasn’t, surely he would have gone into town to check on the townspeople like Doe had tried to do. But the thought made him feel better so he stuck with it. The hard clacks of hooves on stone turned to into gentle thumbs as Twig’s hooves transitioned from stone to sand. Doe removed himself from his thoughts, and looked to the ocean. He gasped, his eyes widened and his mouth hung open in complete and utter shock. The beach was there perfectly untouched, but right where the sand met the sea… was more land. The ocean was gone.
“What the actual fuck—“ Doe clamped a hand over his mouth, as if it was totally unreasonable to be cursing when his town appeared to have been picked up and moved entirely. He sat there dumbfounded for several minutes. How does something like this just happen? Even with magic something of this magnitude shouldn’t be even remotely possible. Albatross shifted, snapping Doe out of his daze. He looked around and spotted Elliot’s hut in the distance. He coaxed Twigs forward once again, stopping just short of the debris. It too was destroyed by… whatever had happened. Doe sighed, removing his hat, he slid off of Twigs and fell to his knees. Nothing was left all his friends, his town, his farm. All of it was gone. Tears began to spill down his sunburnt cheeks. What was he gonna do now?
Albatross had leapt off of Twigs back and bounded to Doe’s side, she rubbed against his arm.
“Mrow?”
Doe turned to look at her, he wiped the tears away from his eyes with an arm. “W-well, at least I got you and Twigs..” Alba looked up at Doe and cooed again, before something caught her eye just to the side and she was gone. “Hey where are you going—“ He exclaimed. Albatross continued running towards the edge of the sandy beach, following what appeared to be some sort of beetle. “Alba no! Bad Kitty!” Doe hurried after her, he had just lost his entire town, no way was he going to lose his cat too. Albatross skidded to a stop and crouched right in front of a piece of driftwood, her prey, a black beetle, escaped into one of the wood’s many crevices, just as Doe scooped Albatross up. He shook his head and clicked his tongue. “Now is really not the time to go chasing bugs!” He said, Albatross only blinked at him in response, not really understanding anything of what Doe was saying. Doe looked down at the driftwood, thinking he could use it to build a fire come night fall, but.. There was something strange about it. Doe furrowed his eyebrows. He took a few steps back to look at the wood placement…
“An Arrow!” Doe was filled with relief and joy at this revelation. There were people still alive! And they gave him a signal! “Oh Alby! You found something! What a good kitty!” Doe said, lifting Albatross up and planting a kiss on her forehead. He placed the cat on his shoulder and whistled for Twigs. He needed to find his friends as soon as possible. Doe swung onto his horse. “HYAH!” he called out, ”Cimon Twigs! We got some tracking to do!” He sent Twigs into a full gallop, tearing off into the distant taiga, leaving nothing but a few sandy footprints behind and the black beetle hiding in the driftwood.

Doe felt a pang of pity for his past self. All hope of finding his lost friends had long since faded. He had been searching for far too long. Every day without luck was another day more likely that they were dead. Still, something in his head told him he needed to keep looking, that they were somewhere out there, alive and looking for him as well...

“Prrt?”

Doe was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound. He looked down at the black mass in his lap. Two golden eyes stared back at him.
“Hey, there kitty..” Doe said, patting the cat on the head. Albatross cooed in response, pressing into his hand. The moment was interrupted by a loud shout and a startlingly warm wind. Doe, startled, fell backward in his seat, causing Albatross to flee. He looked over in the direction of the sound. It was that mage-knight guy, he appeared to have used some sort of spell.. That came directly from his mouth..? How… Unconventional… The Dovahkin didn’t keep his attention for long though, word of new arrivals and a bear caught his attention. He turned to watch as the group debated about the bear… then proceeded to accuse their new arrival of being the bear? The building tension was starting to make him anxious.
“...Okay, I think the stress of our current situation is starting to get the better of us.” He said quietly, glancing nervously at the Dovahkin, who looked ready to throw hands at any second. “I agree with Near and Light, she hasn’t even done anything to warrant being called a monster, lets all just sit down, relax and eat some food.” He then turned to smile at Aveline, “Come sit dear, tell us about yourself, ill get you some stew.”

Last edited:
Aveline, interacting with Dovahkiin Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Kris NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor Mentions Doe Blaklyte Blaklyte
"
I assure you, if I wanted to harm you I would have done so already. But I do not attack without reason, I am not like your Lycanthropes." She assured the Dovahkiin, the smile faded from her face though, as she let go of Kris' hand. "I come from a kingdom called Iverland, a kingdom all but lost to snow and ice now, but my home nonetheless," the woman explained, this place was not much unlike her home. Except that she was fairly certain the frost dragons influence had not spread here.
"I would be happy to share whatever I can about myself or my home if it will ease your troubles. And your little farmer is right, we ought not let our fear take hold of us now." She unbuckled the strap that held her sword at her hip, leaving it leaning against the nearest thing, as if that would ease anyones worries about her turning into a bear and mauling them all. But it was what she had always been told to do when entering a strangers camp.
"I would gladly share a meal with you, and answer all of your questions."

John interacting with Arthur infectedmouth infectedmouth
"Well, hello Marko, glad ta have you with us." He tipped his hat to the horned man. "And you, Arthur! Its good to see ya."
The cowboy took a seat near Arthur, looking around a bit hopefully, "ya didnt happen to uh, bring any of the others with you? Dutch? Charles maybe?... Abigail?..." He hadn't seen his girl or his friends in so long, he couldn't help but hope.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back