• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh they dont have the death notes here. I god-sniped them lmao

All official art from me!

While I think about it, how powerful can we go before it's not acceptable? Most of my recent muses contain over the top characters. 😅

Hello there~

Hmm, I'm not sure, I need to get a better feel of the group first before I can really say, and since I haven't observed all of your rp styles yet I'll need to wait and see. For now, if you think you want to do anything big or something that could possibly be op, run it by me and the people involved. Sleip is also my collaborator for this.

asdfghjk good one

We should brainstorm how we should start this baby, while I let the remaining interest check people make forms :>

I was about to ask where everyone is going to start! Are we going to be in one group already? Will there be a settlement in which we're meeting up or maybe like a trade caravan of some kind? Perhaps some of us already know one another, ect?

i was thinking most of us would already either know each other or be established in this new world, and for any character that is new to the world, will be drop-kicked in nearby lmao.
I know blaise and beau know each other, I mean, they're married lmao

Sleip are you going to add Momther?:tm:

As for location... that's where I'm not sure. I don't want any player characters to be apart of the known faction, I want everyone to be apart of one, unique and separate faction, so we don't "split the party"

Okay, that makes sense! Are they traveling anywhere in particular? Do they already have a specific short term goal they are working towards when we start?

hmmmm. I just got an idea. The seasons could be starting to shift from not-winter to winter, and the group (which i figure will be nomadic) has to find a new spot for the winter due to food shortages and lack of winter shelter? hows that?

That sounds extremely logical and I like it. It gives us a very solid reason to be travelling, and does away with some of the untidy bits where we meet up.

yeah! For now I'll say the group is in a temporary camp about 3 days from Three Streams Village. I think that will be their first stepping stone.

Let's get a firm list on everyone who's in the pre-established group first, I know blaise and beau will be, sounds like the DN kids will be, and so is Chun and aedan. Anyone else?

We will, indeed, be in the pre-established group (and provide an absurd first post each with a flashback to establish how they got here).

wonderful! asdfghj I'll get to starting the rp. Let me write up a good first post and I'll post the link to the main

Users who are viewing this thread

Back