• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home I don't think I'll be able to accept the character. I don't want to do the math for exp, (this isn't a dice game) and the persona just seems too powerful for the setting. Feel free to swap the character out for a different one, though!
Darn it... Who to use... I really only know/can play Persona characters...

I don't mean to drag this out, but how is the Persona too powerful?
the sheer number of abilities it has in addition to the range being too vast. Also the ability to gain multiple personas. I also do not see how it has any kind of weaknesses.

the sheer number of abilities it has in addition to the range being too vast. Also the ability to gain multiple personas. I also do not see how it has any kind of weaknesses.
Personas have elemental weaknesses, plus damage to the Persona hurts the User. It's hard to put into words because it's all game mechanic stuff.

I didn't see which ones were listed for your specific character. But the number of abilities are still too vast and being able to get more personas is still too powerful. The way I'm seeing it, personas are basically weapons. But they seem too powerful to be just one weapon slot because of their range of use.

I didn't see which ones were listed for your specific character. But the number of abilities are still too vast and being able to get more personas is still too powerful. The way I'm seeing it, personas are basically weapons. But they seem too powerful to be just one weapon slot because of their range of use.
In what way could I power her down to fit? I want to use her because the only Fandom OC character I have is also Persona but her Persona is less combat and more support and she herself would basically get her butt kicked

Limit of 1 persona, 2 hand weapons (as in, that the user can wield, not for the persona to use)
persona skills would need to be limited to 4 at most. No Almighty elements
Also, list what elements specifically your character's persona has a weakness. That might work

just a small reminder everyone, please credit your artists! i see a lot of artwork of characters there that isn't credited <3

I look forward to meeting them! Near isn’t the most social kid in the world (by a long shot) but I can’t wait to see the two of them in action!

I look forward to meeting them! Near isn’t the most social kid in the world (by a long shot) but I can’t wait to see the two of them in action!
Chun is oddly gonna fit right in.he's mainly going to be worried about finding out why the world is freezing over, while Aedan's going to try and create some sort of militia to defend settlements while also keeping an eye on any darkspawn, if they also came through the merger

Chun is oddly gonna fit right in.he's mainly going to be worried about finding out why the world is freezing over, while Aedan's going to try and create some sort of militia to defend settlements while also keeping an eye on any darkspawn, if they also came through the merger
Is Chun going to join our Solve The Mystery team!? Good!! They need it. Badly, probably

All official art from me!

While I think about it, how powerful can we go before it's not acceptable? Most of my recent muses contain over the top characters. 😅

Hello there~
Hi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back