• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
please don't get angry with me. You need to understand all those numbers and lingo mean nothing to someone who doesn't know persona. As such, I just wouldn't feel good accepting a character that I know nothing about, or how powerful they are. I am trying to keep this game as balanced as I can.

please don't get angry with me. You need to understand all those numbers and lingo mean nothing to someone who doesn't know persona. As such, I just wouldn't feel good accepting a character that I know nothing about, or how powerful they are. I am trying to keep this game as balanced as I can.
Would it be good if I made a short post here to sort of demonstrate it?
Can i help with this?

Would it be good if I made a short post here to sort of demonstrate it?
I don't think that will be beneficial as it still likely wouldn't give me the context I need in regards to this rp. The biggest problem is they you're trying to implement exp into this game which is not about exp or stat blocks at all. So the numbers don't give me any idea of what they mean
Also arguing with the DM isn't the best choice for any player. Trying to shoehorn your way into something isn't fun for anyone involved.

Can i help with this?
Let's just leave this to me, the collaborators, and ForgottenHome.

I don't think that will be beneficial as it still likely wouldn't give me the context I need in regards to this rp. The biggest problem is they you're trying to implement exp into this game which is not about exp or stat blocks at all. So the numbers don't give me any idea of what they mean
Also arguing with the DM isn't the best choice for any player. Trying to shoehorn your way into something isn't fun for anyone involved.
I'm sorry if this seems like arguing, I'm just trying to find a way to RP. I don't have any fandom OC characters excluding P. Artemis

Oh, just an aside here: all art I use will be official art from the manga or the anime unless otherwise specified, in which case I’ll Credit the artist who made that specific art. Do you want me to post the credit to the makers every time or is the blanket enough to cover it?

I'm sorry to hear you don't have any other characters. they don't have to be OC's though. they can be canon characters. Also, I don't see why you're trying so hard to join just this rp when you have a whole site full of them. Not every rp is going to be a match for your characters. It's up to you to find a good match.

Oh, just an aside here: all art I use will be official art from the manga or the anime unless otherwise specified, in which case I’ll Credit the artist who made that specific art. Do you want me to post the credit to the makers every time or is the blanket enough to cover it?
the blanket statement works, ty!

I'm sorry to hear you don't have any other characters. they don't have to be OC's though. they can be canon characters. Also, I don't see why you're trying so hard to join just this rp when you have a whole site full of them. Not every rp is going to be a match for your characters. It's up to you to find a good match.
I just wanted to join this one, but... I guess should just stop trying and delete my character. Sorry for taking your time.

I just wanted to join this one, but... I guess should just stop trying and delete my character. Sorry for taking your time.
it's alright. Sorry I had to reject you. you are always welcome to come back if you do find a character that works, though! Safe travels!

it's alright. Sorry I had to reject you. you are always welcome to come back if you do find a character that works, though! Safe travels!
I'm honestly just not sure who to use. Other than Persona characters, I'm not very good at playing Canonical characters, and I don't know many other characters that fit the powerscaling here.

I'm honestly just not sure who to use. Other than Persona characters, I'm not very good at playing Canonical characters, and I don't know many other characters that fit the powerscaling here.
unfortunately, I can't really help with that. That is something up to you to figure out, I can't and don't want to tell you who to play, especially since I don't know your interests.

If you want a suggestion on potentials though, I think a character from The World Ends With You would fit decently enough and has similar vibes to persona, if you wanted to look into it.

unfortunately, I can't really help with that. That is something up to you to figure out, I can't and don't want to tell you who to play, especially since I don't know your interests.

If you want a suggestion on potentials though, I think a character from The World Ends With You would fit decently enough and has similar vibes to persona, if you wanted to look into it.
the art style reminds me of Danganronpa haha but alright then...

the art style reminds me of Danganronpa haha but alright then...

also, if you really want to stay, my collab sleip says they're willing to try and work with you. Give them like, 10 mins to go on a break from work and they'll chat

sleip is on the same time zone I think, so that should work out! at least for a few hours lol

howdy again! sorry for not posting yesterday ill be introing Doe sometime today
also i should probably give i heads up, i cant post or reply to things after 4pm pst on weekdays, weekends i should be available all day unless state otherwise tho

yes, blaise isnt smart. He thinks his name is actually dave lmao.

To be fair though, Beau's father is nicknamed "corn" (short for cornelius) and he thought his last name for the longest time was Cob bc everyone calls him corn lmao

Poor Blaise. Perhaps he isn't worthy to comprehend the Dragon's language. Dave the Dragonborn has an odd ring to it though, now that I think about it.

oh yeah he definitely wont get it. But yet again, normal mortals would take a lifetime just to fully understand one dragon language word lol

[stumbles in]
i know i said hello already but for some dang reason rpn never gave me notifs of anyone saying anything here
so uh
hello
...again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back