• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lia

Bring on the poison and the dagger.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! My name is Lia and I am 24 years old. I'm here today looking for some new partners. All my plots involve dark themes like murder, serial killers, suicide, demons, and so on. So only keep reading if you don't have triggers on any of these things! I'm mostly looking for MxF and MxM pairings, though I'd also be happy to do FxF for the second plot.

First of all, there are a few things I would like to say. And yes, I did copy most of this information from another interest check of mine:

• If you ever lose interest in our roleplay, let me know.
  • Shoot me a PM! I‘m more comfortable talking and roleplaying that way.
  • Please be literate. My posts usually average between 3 and 10 paragraphs, and it would be really amazing if you could give me at least a couple of paragraphs to work with too.
  • I speak fluent English, but I‘m not a native speaker, so please be patient with eventual minor mistakes. I don‘t really think that will be an issue, though, because I‘m very strict with my own writing.
  • Let’s be friends! Feel free to talk to me. I love OOC chats and I miss having friends who like writing and roleplaying.
  • I try to get a post up at least once every few days, but it may take me a bit longer, because I work 50-hour weeks. Mon - Fri, 9 AM -7 PM. Now, I know life happens, but if you have to spend several days away and you can‘t reply, please let me know.
  • I don’t have any triggers at all, and I like mature themes. I’m fine with death, suicide, murder, drugs, alcohol, any kind of medical conditions and strong language. If you do have triggers, though, let me know before we start. RPs are supposed to be fun, not traumatic.
  • Please be over 18.

Now to the fun part!
  • Plot (1): What does it feel like to be cursed?

The year is 1680. In a Puritan colony in New England, the villagers are always afraid of witches and bad omens. Incurable diseases, famine, failed harvests, dark birds flying across the night sky. Everything could be a sign of the Evil One acting on Earth.

In the midst of all this, a young man begins to have strange symptoms. Hallucinations, confusion, paranoia. The villagers believe he is suffering from a serious spiritual disturbance, and they immediately know who the culprit must be: a young local woman who has been seen as an outcast for years because of her unusual behavior.

While everyone begins to suspect that she is a witch and start to persecute her, the disturbed young man goes to her to try to get help. After all, if she's a real witch and can cast curses, then she can certainly heal him too.

(MxF. My preference is the male character. Side note: this RP could be supernatural, with witches and real spiritual disturbances, or maybe it's all one big mass hysteria. Your choice!)

• Plot (2): You wouldn't want to go to this school.

A new student arrives at a boarding school. This school is known throughout the country for being expensive and having a high acceptance rate at the best universities. The sports programs are great, the music program is great, the science lab and the library are gigantic. And when this new boy or girl arrives at school, they are automatically sucked into the clique of the most popular students.

But the glory of being popular doesn't last long. This new student can't help but be interested in another student, who is anything but popular. In fact, this student is completely excluded, even though he or she doesn't seem to care much about it. Over time, the new student also begins to be excluded by association.

As their friendship becomes stronger, the student who has been at the school the longest shares their theory with the new student: all the other students at school, except the two of them, are aliens in disguise. It doesn't seem likely, because everyone seems normal enough, but whatever, you don't have to believe it. It'd be cool if you could keep an open mind, though.

And what do you do with aliens in disguise?

You fake accidents and kill them one by one, of course.

(MxF, MxM or FxF. My preference is the character who was already at school when the new student arrives. I can play either a male or a female character in this plot, so you can choose the pairing that makes you the most comfortable. I'm also open to both real aliens and pure madness.)

• Plot (3): Sometimes there is just nothing left to lose.

Nothing is worse than not having your potential recognized. At least, that's the opinion of a young scientist who is expelled from university because of his strange, niche and often ethically questionable experiments and research. Everyone knows that you can't make real advances in science if you don't break some rules, after all.

It's also difficult to be young and have a terminal illness. All that time wasted coughing up blood and writhing in pain while lying in bed. Perhaps the only good part of knowing that you don't have more than a year or two left is that you don't have much to lose anymore. And, if you come from a wealthy family, you also have plenty of money to enjoy your last days.

The decade is 1950, and these two men meet by chance. One of them, a genius expelled from university. The other, a millionaire on the verge of death. And then they both come across the chance of a lifetime: the rich young man is willing to sponsor the scientist's sinister and crazy experiments. And the scientist is willing to try to cure him, in exchange for this sponsorship. Whatever it takes.

(MxM. And I'm willing to play either character.)

Well, those are the plots for now. I also have other things on my mind, so I plan to come back later to add a few more.

I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope to hear from you soon. See ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back