• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hatespit

goblin crime time
hey there! let me try to keep this short;)

call me hate. 22 years, she/her. i've been RPing for around 8 or so years, so i do love a lot a bit of detail! but i am rusty, and i also enjoy to match the quality and length of my partner. i'm not expecting you to write a novel every response - but getting into the details of what the characters are doing or feeling is great ! (if you want an example of my writing, don't be afraid to ask.)

i'm looking for a partner that is 18+, literate, will plot develop and OOC with me:D i love making friends while we write together, gush over our characters etc.

here are some plots below that you can look through. keep in mind, they are open plots so we can add to it together! i do any pairings, however i'm not so good at MxM pairings. romance is a must but definitely slow burn, enemies to lovers type deal going on.

Muse A has finally gotten into their new apartment. Muse A’s job doesn’t allow them to stay in one place, to keep down suspicions. Being an assassin is a tough job. Muse A is assigned to kill another assassin from a different company (Muse B). Surprisingly enough, they both live in the same apartment complex. Unbeknownst to Muse A, Muse B has been assigned the same thing, to eradicate Muse A. Both of their skills as trained assassins are equal, so it makes for a tougher job than their normal ones. Getting closer to their unsuspecting subject makes for an easier but dangerous job.

A villain and a superhero have been trying to stop each other from their plans. The hero’s is to prevent crime in the city, the villain’s is to find the Facility that created the mutant that they are today. Because of this, they end up running into each other often.

A mafia leader ends up running into a normal civilian during an inconvenient time. The civilian ends up witnessing too much and the mafia leader takes them to be questioned whether they are able to return to civilian life.

With the endless world wars raging on, the government has started resurrecting the dead to add to their dwindling army. These aren’t your typical zombies, they bleed, feel, and die just as they were living. No rotting flesh, no dead brains. They can have glimpses into the future, stop time, you name it. The dead are enhanced and given super-like powers to aid to the advantage of the government. Will they riot over the improper use of their bodies and having their memories wiped clean? Or will they aid the government in winning their wars?

A bounty hunter runs into a war lord. Before they can take the shot and gain a high amount of money hanging over the war lords head, they are caught. With the skills of the bounty hunter, the war lord is interested in adding them to their team. Will the bounty hunter comply to the likes of someone they were trained to kill, or will they try again to make their shot?

The village has become overrun with ghouls, demons, monsters, you name it. A well-known hunter decides to lay low until the monsters start getting awfully close to where they reside, deep in the forest. The hunter had been ignoring the villager’s pleas and now this is a time to answer them.

Traveling in the circus is rough as it sounds. Being someone who is displayed like a piece of meat at the butcher is wearing thin. On a rainy night, the known freak decides it’s time to break out. Will they have someone to help engage in their plan? What of the person sitting in the crowd staring at them with something other than disgust swirling in their eyes?

As the wars continue, the kingdoms have been searching for an answer to stop this madness. An arranged marriage hasn’t been practiced in years, and yet this is what the Kings have decided. Will the two to be wed set aside their vast differences and play nice? Or is this going to start another war that pushes the kingdoms apart?

Muse A is a scientist in a dingy, shady lab. There have been quite a few experiments they don’t necessarily agree with, but they must stay with the lab because of a contract they signed. One night, Muse A is summoned by the Boss of the lab, needing help with their newest addition: Muse B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back