• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [CLOSED] Sail the Stars: Specks and Spells (Space opera with a side of fantasy)

Speaking of which...would necromancy be a thing in this fantasy sci fi universe? 🤔

The threads are under construction, while the CS thread is up please wait until base lore is provided with the under-construction Lore Thread.

Interested! I do have a question. Is something like a sapient, genetic engineered dinosaur with mechanical arms allowed? A smaller species of course. Sapient as in the same sense as Rocket Raccoon from Marvel or Winston the gorilla from Overwatch.

Interested! I do have a question. Is something like a sapient, genetic engineered dinosaur with mechanical arms allowed? A smaller species of course. Sapient as in the same sense as Rocket Raccoon from Marvel or Winston the gorilla from Overwatch.
Yes, we could work it out.
A raptor with a gun.

Although we already have a reptile humanoid race, I really dig your idea. Let's discuss it further in the OOC (link posted above)

Family Matters What GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back