• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Great question LOL. Yes, that would make the most sense! I guess they can switch from normal eyes/black eyes, but whenever they use their magic, their eyes get blacked out. I'll edit that in!

So my idea for Dragon Island is that it’s super mysterious, in fact, it’s not well travelled to either because to get to it you have to cross Serpent’s Sea. I do want there to be some type of dragon later in the role play, that’s a plot I’ll develop later. What if your character is from Dragon Island? Instead of being half dragon, they could be a different species that has dragon blood in them, giving them special abilities like the lizard eyes, fire breathing, shape shifting or morphine to a lizard like being, etc. it’s honestly whatever you would want. But how does that sound?

Say, I was wondering...if dragons, fairies, and elves exist, could centaurs exist? I'm not actually joining in (I think) but I was wondering if that was a plausible race given the amount of myth info on them.

Their race would have the benefits of greater travel distance, at the cost of lower dexterous movements with their lower body. Another would be having equine ears that allow for greater hearing, but also make them more sensitive to louder sounds. And of course, their human parts would be more top heavy due to their horse halves being more built. But that's just me.

Other than that, I hope your RP takes off, and MAYBE I might make a character sheet in the future.

Say, I was wondering...if dragons, fairies, and elves exist, could centaurs exist? I'm not actually joining in (I think) but I was wondering if that was a plausible race given the amount of myth info on them.

Their race would have the benefits of greater travel distance, at the cost of lower dexterous movements with their lower body. Another would be having equine ears that allow for greater hearing, but also make them more sensitive to louder sounds. And of course, their human parts would be more top heavy due to their horse halves being more built. But that's just me.

Other than that, I hope your RP takes off, and MAYBE I might make a character sheet in the future.
Yes of course! If anyone wants to make a centaur they are more than welcome to! I want there to be as many species as possible, the ones I have listed are just the main ones.

What country would Humans be from? cleopatraa cleopatraa
Could there also, perhaps, exist another distant country from whence my soon-to-be human came? I thought of creating my own lore for the said country in his backstory to explain why he left.

I would like to try for the Prince if he hasn't been spoken for!

I am still trying to navigate everything (new here) but would love to get into something!

Hmm...is the evil son perhaps available if the prince has already been taken? I'm curious about something though...can the evil one be a human instead of elf? Because if that's the case...I may do an Antasma-like character (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team game if you haven't heard of him), with a few abilities aside from dream control, slight phasing through objects, etc. Its a work in progress in my head.

Hmm...is the evil son perhaps available if the prince has already been taken? I'm curious about something though...can the evil one be a human instead of elf? Because if that's the case...I may do an Antasma-like character (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team game if you haven't heard of him), with a few abilities aside from dream control, slight phasing through objects, etc. Its a work in progress in my head.
So King Lyonel is an elf, he would have to be an elf buuuut he could be a half elf! and an Antasma-like character is fine! It's still open, so if you want the role it's yours

After much internal debate...I've decided to take the position of Lynoels evil son. Bear in mind though it might be a bit before a full character sheet is up, however I will do my best to meet your expectations.

Hi! I’m new to rpn and haven’t roleplayed in a few years, but I was wondering if it would be cool if I claimed a a witch that was spirited away by a bronze shadow dragon in her past? I have some ideas and it would be a weakness in her character and wouldn’t be op

edit: spelling

Now this looks rather interesting!

I'd like to reserve the second demon spot if that's possible. Got a nice basic concept thought of, one that will probably afford decent interaction potential both with the fellow baddies and with the good guys.

Welp, so far the IC isnt up yet. But IRL does crop things up, so I understand if the RP GM is busy atm.

hi~I've been a bit busy so sorry I haven't been able to reply! Check the OOC, I'm about to drop an updated list of characters as well as a list of the remaining roles! I'm opening up more of the popular roles as well :) I'm planning on getting the first post and IC up by tomorrow, but it will be up by Monday latest <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back