• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Our illustrious GM, might Quill be able to make an Introduce Fact about this nation we seek to Ally with?
If so, I will PM you my idea, for you to approve.

Illustrious = "Well known, respected, and admired for past achievements."

Heh, I thought I was pretty much a nobody on this site. Or are you talking in terms of Exalted RPs? :grinningteeth:

Anyway, yeah sure. PM me and I'll have a look.

jaydude jaydude

Saw you were running a game! Do you have room for one more without disrupting anything? No worries if you don't! Was curious more than anything :)

I might be able to squeeze one more person in. What sort of character were you planning to play? We've already got one of each Caste, so it's pretty much up to you.

I might be able to squeeze one more person in. What sort of character were you planning to play? We've already got one of each Caste, so it's pretty much up to you.
Lol no need for squeezing in my account. I wouldnt want to un-oil a machine. And I dint have anything ready yet so in hardly a high priority.

I can play just about anything. So I'd definitely be interested if you had any niches that needed filled or needs that needed covered.

Was thinking maybe go ham with a ride centric char and see what I can get away with. Or maybe a ranged char of some sort.
And we are doing Solars, yes?

Another reason to say no would be that I come with the habit if asking many questions, as I'm sure you noticed. Lol and I cant assume everyone has the patience of Sherwood(or Red. Or Psychie)

Lol no need for squeezing in my account. I wouldnt want to un-oil a machine. And I dint have anything ready yet so in hardly a high priority.

I can play just about anything. So I'd definitely be interested if you had any niches that needed filled or needs that needed covered.

Was thinking maybe go ham with a ride centric char and see what I can get away with. Or maybe a ranged char of some sort.
And we are doing Solars, yes?

Yes, we're playing Solars here.

Another reason to say no would be that I come with the habit if asking many questions, as I'm sure you noticed. Lol and I cant assume everyone has the patience of Sherwood(or Red. Or Psychie)

I'm sure I'll be able to manage. ;)

Alrighty! Well I'm just looking into it mostly. As my common sense has yet to catch up with me regarding in whether another rp would spread me to thin.

So what sort of themes and tone are you going for in this game?

It's pretty much being driven by the characters, their pasts and their plans for the future. That said, two of the PC's have kingdoms they want to liberate/take over, with at least one of them planning to rule afterwards. There'll likely be conflict with the Mask of Winters later down the line, since one of the characters is from Thorns and wishes to drive out the forces of death currently occupying it.

So I'd say currently, it's most akin to a game of "Vanilla"/"A Land Once Divided Must Unite" Exalted, as described in the 2E Corebook.

Sounds like some good story coming along.

Let's see, inspired by Rykon, I got to ask. Is it possible to have familiar 3 to start with a tyrant lizard mount?

While I don't want to rain on anyone's parade or tell them how to have fun, I think a Tyrant Lizard rider would go against the feel of the game we've been playing so far. It's been more of a traditional european late middle ages/early renaissance fantasy with the usual Exalted flavour.

While I don't want to rain on anyone's parade or tell them how to have fun, I think a Tyrant Lizard rider would go against the feel of the game we've been playing so far. It's been more of a traditional european late middle ages/early renaissance fantasy with the usual Exalted flavour.
I'm certainly not here to cut against the grain. I can easily come up with other ideas.

Also! I'm also open to suggestions if you got any! Be it a concept or suitable steed to replace the lizard with. If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Lol had forget to say that earlier. Had gotten a little busy with work.

I think your best bet would be to see what skills others have 3+ dots in, and is their supernals and then to decide with of the remaining skills strikes your fancy to be your Supernal skill.

jaydude jaydude

Alrighty boss! I do believe I got my CS pretty much done and ready for you to look over! Let me know your thoughts and anything you would like me to change.

The hearthstone I chose was the Gem of Health, but havent had the chance to add it yet. And to list my excellencies.

Also might find a snappier Sorbiquet. But it will do for now.

Hello all! I have been talking with our illustrious storyteller, and have come up with a character submission to join in the fun with.

Out of curiosity, which river are you all planning to take to Aberuthven? The Rolling River, or the one that passes Bayonne and Nalia?

jaydude jaydude Out of curiosity! If one were to socket the hearthstone Gem of Comfort into a soulsteel artifact, do you think it would have an effect on the souls within?

jaydude jaydude

Question boss! How does one go about "introducing a fact"?

She reminds me too much of the "I have a boyfriend" meme that I cant resist throwing a bit of tease.

Question boss! How does one go about "introducing a fact"?

She reminds me too much of the "I have a boyfriend" meme that I cant resist throwing a bit of tease.

You simply state the fact that you wish to introduce, though it should be related to your character's knowledge/backstory. Depending on the fact in question, I may ask you to make an Int + Lore roll to determine whether your character's knowledge is correct.

You simply state the fact that you wish to introduce, though it should be related to your character's knowledge/backstory. Depending on the fact in question, I may ask you to make an Int + Lore roll to determine whether your character's knowledge is correct.
It is basically "hey, such and such is going around in these parts. If your sexually active, be careful, and also may want to avoid such and such as well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back