• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And it helps to give time for me to get introduced into the story.

I'll stay with the Eclipse concept. If you're game for it, Jaydude, I was thinking of having her partnering with Mara. I'll see if I can't have the sheet done in a day or two and see what you think.

I'll stay with the Eclipse concept. If you're game for it, Jaydude, I was thinking of having her partnering with Mara. I'll see if I can't have the sheet done in a day or two and see what you think.
Partnering...you mean starting off as a member of her crew?

Sure, something like that. The Eclipse will be a Sorcerer with summoning so presumably that's a useful thing for a ship captain to have at her disposal.

On a related note, I'm considering taking Sail as a Caste but the ability runs a real risk of being worthless if, like most games, this one primarily happens on land. ;) Should I skip?

Character sheet's looking good so far, Epiphany Epiphany . If you want, I'll see if I can get an intro post up in the next few days.

Rykon Rykon I think you meant personal motes and not peripheral. Peripheral motes might cause your caste mark to shine. Unless they changed it from first edition.
According to page 175 of the handbook, peripheral essence only causes the caste mark to shine if you use five or more motes at once.

Rykon Rykon and Esbilon Esbilon
With Ryan and Ysandre...
As the two Solars carry on their conversation, a party of five athletically built men wearing buff jackets over travelling clothes step into the inn. The waitress who earlier greeted Quill and Ysandre approaches them, and seats them at a table across from the two Solars. None of them appear to be armed, with the exception of one who wears what appears to be a sheathed reaper daiklave. The scabbard prevents an observer from seeing what kind of magical material the weapon is made from.
I'm away for the weekend, I'll try to reply ASAP, but it may not be before Tuesday.

Yeah took me a bit of fumbling to get all the details and numbers together from my phone so it probably seemed like that for a while.
I wasn't trying to take a jab at your posting speed; that song was just the first thing my mind jumped to when I saw the word "Rolling".

He gives Ysandre another glance as Quill points to her, before he turns his attention back to the Twilight caste. "An anathema bodyguard, eh?" he asks quietly, though from his tone it's clear that he considers her a particularly impressive and exotic slave, rather than a monster to be put down. "A friendly word of advice - steer clear of Scarlet Tiger. He's the local Immaculate Order Vartabed for this region, and he's very passionate about spreading the Immaculate Philosophy across the Scavenger Lands, even for a Fire Aspect. If he finds out that she's here and what she is, he'll go out of his way to cause trouble."
I forgot it at the time, but Joy has a special property that makes it appear non-threatening - like a piece of jewelry rather than a weapon. Since it didn't turn out to be a big thing and happened ages ago, I say we just let it slide for now, but it's something to keep in mind in the future.

I'll spend 3 personal and 4 peripheral on the excellency.

Unless you are emptying one of the pools, you cannot spend both Personal and Peripheral motes on a single action.

Ex3 said:
When your charaacter activates a Charm or other power, you may spend from either pool, but you can only split the cost between them if you don’t have enough motes in your chosen pool to pay the full cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back